Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) (32338 Views)

“If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by neyohh: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
OriginalZombiE:

So why do many Nigerians thrive under a different system outside of the country?
If we want to go by your logic, then Nigerian excellence should be inconspicuous outside of Nigeria's shores but that is not the case in reality.

Your summation is doesn't make any sense.

Using individual Nigerian successes isn't enough and can be easily debunked if we use relative data stats like comparing Nigerians to Asians, percentage of actual real successes Vs those getting by. etc

You may study Nigerian institutions abroad to help you make sense of my comment.
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by faste: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
berbs:
That is why restructuring will not even work again. Let's go our separate ways and start from the scratch. Maybe things will be better.
Semi.who will give you restructuring?Fulani keep dreaming!
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by africandollar: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
That's my Pastor! God bless you for always speaking the truth Sir.
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by iramure(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
So also is religion. Both Nigeria and religion are SCAMS
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by WinterMinter(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
He has said it all
No long cap

Winter is Coming
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by faste: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
aspabay:
Nigerian committing crimes all over the world will also blame the Nigerian constitution.

Nigerian excelling in Nigeria do so despite Nigerian constitution.

If your Nigerian is a scam, please move to another country and let us know those of us that remain.
Who are the nigerians excelling in nigeria without strong connection? Ordinary to get cleaner work for shell hard pass to go heaven.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Raskass: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by faste: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jamesbally:

No body is regiging anything. If you can't stay in one Nigeria, you are free to relocate to either Cameroon, Benin Republic or Niger Republic. grin grin grin grin
Very soon you will beg for cameroon visa you will not get it.
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
onuman:

Aguiyi Ironsi did not take away regional government system from Nigeria. He merely took a little more powers from the regions to stop imminent disintegration of Nigeria.

Ironsi was with the regional governor of SW region when northern soldiers killed him and the regional governor of the SW region. Thenceforth, northern soldiers progressively created the present suffocating unitary government system because of crude oil wells in the south.

Stop miseducating the younger generations of Nigeria with your lies.

You are clearly ignorant or biased with lies handed down by your fathers, The unification decree annulled the federation, so whether or not there were still regions they were no longer autonomous!!

I suggest you actually read the decree before you start spewing sentimental crap!!!

"Subject to the provisions of this Decree, Nigeria shall on 24th May 1966 (in this decree referred to as ‘the appointed day’) cease to be a Federation and shall accordingly as from that day be a Republic by the name of the Republic of Nigeria, consisting of the whole of the territory which immediately before that day was comprised in the Federation."

https://dawodu.com/decree34.htm

https://guardian.ng/opinion/history-and-the-future-of-decree-34-of-1966/

Creation of states was in reaction to secession threat by the ibos and to remove the Oil producing regions from under the ibos of no real consequence considering the existence of decree 34. it was a political move to crush/nulify the ibos politically who are never happy unless they are in control as events post 2015 will testify..

Ibos should STFU and hold their heads in shame, the irony that you are fighting for something you already had pre 1966 before you struck and which you were the ones that changed the rules of the game and the laws that you are now fighting against seems lost on you folk!!! i have never seen such apolitically self destructive set of people!! Business 100%, politics 0%!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by davidque: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Totally in agreement
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Masterkernel1: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
salt1:
I still think pastors should focus on their core responsibilities.
I still admire him from afar despite this.

So... Because he's a Pastor, he has lost his right to express himself as a Nigerian, right?
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by onuman: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
neyohh:

Have you read it?, If you haven't please do.

It's the people who have refused to follow it.

To make you understand what the problem with Nigeria is, go to any Nigerian high commission to see how "Nigerian's" the citizenry ruin everything.

I cited the embassy as a use case because they operate outside the country.

The institution's are weak because people are corrupt.

No constitutional rewrite will fix a broken people.

You blame a disease syndrome, but not interested in the cause of the disease because the disease favors your region.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Lonelypacifist6: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
This pastor insulted me in 2017 I'll never forget. We were just bantering and he took it personal.
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Chris2863(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
salt1:
Your problem is senselessness
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by neyohh: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
onuman:

You blame a disease syndrome, but not interested in the cause of the disease because the disease favors your region.

Forget region, let's keep the arguments devoid of sentiments.

What is the cause of corruption for a Nigerian living abroad and working in the embassy?

They already have it good but still choose corruption, mind you most of these embassies are manned by various ethnic groups all united in fraud.

It's the people, they mess everything up at every level because of the eagerness for quick wins, whether poor, rich, educated etc the situation hardly ever changes.

Until there's a re orientation (morals and ethics), you can expect similar results whatever channels Nigeria chooses to roll with.
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
Spot on pastor....

The doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration!
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
salt1:
The suffering masses are also part of his core responsibility or what sermon do you want to tell a hungry congregation?
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Emeraldgreene(f): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
[how won't I be sure u won't hack me..when I contact u with my phone number?
Quote author=Jonson111 post=100760232]Wow[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by omoluka: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omoslim26:
If only there can be a general agreement to boycott every elections from henceforth till this demonic creation is restructured or divided.

But no everybody don dey koloment for 2023 already.����
I have been saying this like forever, if we can boycott the next election, all these selfish leaders/politicians that are enjoying this failed system and don't want the status quo to change will have no option than to fall in line with what the generality of progressive Nigerians want.
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Jamesbally: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
faste:
Very soon you will beg for cameroon visa you will not get it.

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, I'm not your type. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by manikspears: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
You can't boast of 3 square meal they there they support who does not know you and your parents exists

Brethren.......where is thy chill? grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Igbovibes270: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gift52:
Nigeria is a scam, the problem is not Nigerians but Nigerias Constitution. The document upon which we were formed were put together by few soldiers and their surrogates - Pastor Paul Adefarasin

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KCY5Z6O3s

The Founder of House on the Rock Church backed this up by pointing out that Nigerians succeed in sciences and arts when they leave the country.

He also stated that the next administration must not access power until we have a veritable constitution that is truly the document of “we the people”.

Pastor Adefarasin stated that everyone is suffering in Nigeria even though we can easily be one of the top three countries in the world with the resources we have.

He also added that the international community should not come and tell us what to do or about democracy because no election has ever been free and fair except that of Abiola.
you pastors and reverends are the biggest scammers. Nothing different between you and our leaders, kettle calling pot black
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Yesboss0009: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
take over the government and hand it to abdusalam abubakar on an interim basis till 2023
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by berbs: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
faste:
Semi.who will give you restructuring?Fulani keep dreaming!

Excuse you
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Ajixegun: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
odonkoro:
If Nigeria is a scam, the religion from which you become rich through tithe and offering is also a scam.

Instead of you to be bothered about the taxes being collected forcefully from you by the government, without nothing to show for it, you're busy poke nosing into tithe that you don't pay and doesn't concern you. Moreover, people can see the mighty projects that the church do everywhere unlike your stupid govt that coaxed you to pay taxes here and there.
Guy, vent your anger at the place.
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Ademidd: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
BinamRex:
This is how a pastor speaks truth to power. I wish that Oloriburuku Adeboye can borrow a leaf from this pastor.
You are a fool! Can you say that to his face? No wonder you still live in abattoir
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by mu2sa2: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
odonkoro:
If Nigeria is a scam, the religion from which you become rich through tithe and offering is also a scam.
Hahahaha! That's my humble comment.
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
ogbonti:

so after 6 years of Buhari, u still don’t have sense abi? grin

SOME PEOPLE ARE CURSED ALMAJIRIS FOREVER. YOU DONT HAVE TO RESPOND TO HIM.

DONT U SEE SOME OF THEM ON FACEBOOK WITH LONG CAP?
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by BinamRex: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ademidd:
You are a fool! Can you say that to his face? No wonder you still live in abattoir

Lolzzzzz...mumu. Abattoir is the name of a big residential area in Jos. The area got its name from the oldest slaughter house in Jos. Ode����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade / My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.