Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion (47230 Views)

Cody Rhodes Defeats Roman Reigns, Wins WWE Universal Title At Wrestlemania 40 (V / Appollo Crews Wins US Championship After Defeating Andra / Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight (2) (3) (4)

This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by robosky02(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is for Nigeria – Apollo Crews wins WWE Intercontinental Champion
The Nigerian-American WWE wrestler, Sesugh Uhaa also known as Apollo Crews has emerged the WWE Intercontinental Champion.

Apollo Crews, who defeated his opponent, the Big E at the just concluded WrestleMania, dedicated his new title to Nigeria, stressing that his “ancestors will now rejoice”.

In an interview shortly after the match, the 33-year-old wrestler whose parents hailed from Benue State, said he was proud to have defeated his opponent as earlier promised.

“It doesn’t matter how it happened, what matters is that Apollo crews did what he said he was going to do and that is win.

“The I beat Big E in his hometown in front of his family and everybody.

“The best thing about it is that my ancestors can rejoice, and my family can dance.

“I made them proud and now I am the intercontinental champion, this one is for Nigeria,” he said.

The 2020 WrestleMania was the 37th annual WrestleMania professional wrestling produced by WWE for their Raw and SmackDown brand divisions.

It took place as a two-night event on April 10 and 11, 2021, at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/13/this-is-for-nigeria-apollo-crews-wins-wwe-intercontinental-champion/

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Entertainment outfits now see Nigeria's population so everyone wants a bite of Nigeria's cake.

FYI, WWE is planned and not real so his winning was planned hence they know what they are doing

338 Likes 18 Shares

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by ABCthings: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
I love good news but this happened two days ago an.
Why is it just reaching NL now?

21 Likes

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by melaniaup: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
And buhari is the current president

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by lekki1444: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
cheesy naija has taken over the worlld. anthony joshua, israel adesanya, kamoru usman, and now apollo

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by obicoolnino: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
I still feel most match wins in wwe are scripted to entertain the viewers worldwide,but congrats to him and many more belts to his waist as we celebrate our very own.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by qualityalone: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
He's from benue state.... Let him come and fight for his people.... And also dabba kato that helped him to win big E is from yorubaland, he wil be useful to amotekun or paramole army

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Justbest521: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Born2winnx: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ok congrats
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by yusufobinna1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Na so
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by paulolee(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
we all know this stuffs are fixed,...they just need more of our fans to start following them but we don wise na..
congrats to the gee but we av stopped following the joke called wwe a long timw ago..
it was more serious back den in the early ages of undertaker, shawn Micheals, stone cold steve austin, hulk hugan, big show, bookee t, dudley boys, tripple H, edge, rod van dam, great khali, warrior etc..
that them na just 2 seconds DM go take beat this Apollo gee bcox dey were more serious unlike now wey dt short rey mysterio de get mind to fight Baptista..
W.E.E was more interesting and serious dt time dt we do argue if its real or pre determined and i remember I even fight Olu dt year after e say wrestling na acting...I bin Mumu o...these guys really scam us for long..

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Dozis: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
If WWE is real and not scripted,most of the stars would have been dead or permanently injured.
It is the only sports you can't bet on

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Bunnatex(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
For a staged act?

I think this is part of the huge plan by Vince to tap into Nigerian population

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by pickatyou1: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nothing is for Nigeria.
This buhari Nigeria deserves no accolade.

If you dey naija u for no make am, unless u sabi men dem.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Congrats!

More wins to your record
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by TarOrfeeek: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Everyone wants to use Nigeria as PR
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by bigdammyj: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Noted
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by FREEMADNESS: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
planned work. they want us to go back to watching wrestling just d way adesanya emerged undisputed winner in the UFC
now everybody wants to watch UFC.
but I say NO TO WRESTLING
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Vulcanheph(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Space Booker's don collect everything up there oh gringringrin

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by seunaj: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
So they finally zoned and staged their winning to Nigeria.
If twitter don't give a damn atleast we got someone looking the Nigerian direction

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by lkillbrokehoes: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Congrats! champ.
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Charlesdock(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Na the script dey talk grin
Congratulations!

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by egemgeo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
He should win the World Heavyweight Title.
That is the reason everyone signs up to the company. The guy looks like
an action figure in those pictures.
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Staged winning
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by emperordelis(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mynd44:
Entertainment outfits now see Nigeria's population so everyone wants a bite of Nigeria's cake.

FYI, WWE is planned and not real so his winning was planned hence they know what they are doing

Bad belle no dey pay..Rejoice with who is rejoicing FFS!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Rubbish
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by femi4: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Who takes wrestling serious in this age. This is 2021 abeg, those days of acting don pass
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Fvckyouall: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Na dash Dem dash am, person even cheat for an make he win. he has good abs though I wish I had his abs
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by LilyColin(f): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mynd44:

85% true

Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo / Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club