Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Say NO To Chronic Pile - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Say NO To Chronic Pile (96 Views)

How To Cure Chronic Pile With Natural Herbs / What Doctors Never Told You That Cures Hemorrhoids (pile) Naturally / Pile/hemorrhoid Permanent Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say NO To Chronic Pile by Urfavouritegirl: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Piles Troubling You? See how to eliminate the discomfort, live pain free and completely reverse piles naturally without surgery!

I don’t blame him for being scared of sugery

Who wouldn’t?

Okey (My husband’s closest friend and best man) had just been told he might likely undergo surgery to remove his bloody and highly protruding piles through surgery.

He wasn’t concerned about the surgery cost (I’d say he’s quite comfortable financially!).

Problem is …another of their close circle friends had the same piles/hemorrhoid surgery removal done about three years ago in India.

All seemed well for the friend …for a while.

After about 2 years or so, the hemorrhoids returned again…this time with more force than usual!

I was told that it got so bad for this friend (don’t know his name) that he couldn’t even push it in after using the toilet anymore!

The surrounding skin had become weak and a bit inelastic after the surgery …another surgery is needed for correction.

Naturally, this third friend is scared and doesn’t want to have his anus operated upon a second time so he now walks somewhat funny and is presently living in serious discomfort!

Now you understand Okey’s fear!

What We Did…

Really it shouldn’t have been my business, but Okey is hubby’s closest friend (…and he was always generous with me with “omugwo” money whenever I put to bed. Wink!)
I was determined to get him a cure!
I spoke with a big sis who was always having same issue long time ago before she got cured.
She told me what she used and how she got the herbs.
I got in contact with the producer of the herbs.
Bought 2 bottles for Mr Okey.

Good Gracious!
Within 2 days of commencing treatment.
Guess What?

Okey started getting relief immediately with the herbs

By the end of the 1st week, the bleeding completely stopped.

By the end of 2 weeks, the piles was visibly reduced in size (according to him).

The anal protrusion completely healed and disappeared within 2 months of use!

Long story cut short, it’s been 9 months since he completed his recommended therapy.

No More Bleeding. No Pain. No Swelling. No Discomfort, No Relapse and most importantly…No Surgery!
I’m so happy for him.

Now he can sit down comfortably without experiencing any pain.

And without blood staining his trousers!

That was how I bought more of this herbs from the producer and advertised on my Facebook page.

The response was crazy!

I truly didn’t know that piles/hemorrhoids is a persistent problem to many Nigerian men and women!

WHO CAN TAKE THIS COMBINATION?

You Should Take This Combination If:

You have internal hemorrhoids?
External hemorrhoid?
Thrombosed hemorrhoid?
Bleeding during bowel movement?
Itching or irritation in your anus?
Pain/discomfort in your anal region?
Sensitive or painful lumps around your anal region?
WILL THIS WORK FOR YOU?

Certainly, Our customers get completely cured!

I’m often amazed by the sheer joy and thankfulness in their voices when they call back with testimonials. With so many options it’s only natural for you to be skeptical about the results, and so I simply want to challenge you to try it and be amazed by the results for yourself!

We immediately deliver to your location Nationwide.
This is your chance to finally get rid of that embarrassing piles condition permanently …Grab it!
We deliver to you nationwide!

I eagerly look forward to receive and SHARE your testimonies too!

To Order WhatsApp
081 67 51 82 12
Our location is Warri, Delta State.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Money Online.. / Old Facebook For Sale Mostly Female Friends / Get the Latest Nigeria Business And Investment News Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.