Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. (41429 Views)

All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table / Final Medals Table Of The National Youth Games / 2019 African Games: Nigeria Now Second On Medals Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by RapistOnBail: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
cutievik:
Sad reality...Why wouldn't sound minds be angry at the Northern politics..
But I think it’s Xtians that are mostly picked
Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by southsouthking(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
South South.
Edo pickin.

3 Likes

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by muykem: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Those states without a single gold should sack their commissioners for sport. Shame on Lagos.
Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by memory123(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
South South always representing....kudos guyz

3 Likes

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by Sandydayziz(f): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Edo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by RoyalBlu(f): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
DELTA STATE.
TRAILBLAZERS...

My very own State.
Congratulations to us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by slawormiir: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Edo is balling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
ggood:
good performance from southern Nigeria , You will never see Sharia and Hisba state dominating this one because is Base on merit, No quota system and federal might.

Zamfara, Sokoto , Jigawa, Borno na only bomb una know

Very very true.

No NEPOTISM

4 Likes

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by KingOdart(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
egemgeo:
see were Lagos stood at the table after so many Igbo dominated states , a whole lagos , same thing in the academia stats

What is this fool saying?

grin

Which Igbo states are you talking about?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by shegoon: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bros! I disagree with you. Mention names northerners in our previous Olympics or all africa game list, it's totally against ur belief
cutievik:

3 Likes

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by Maski87: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
I think there is rigging here we should include Dambe , so that some other states can win medal

1 Like

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by admnistratorsma: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
no brainer
Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by Prechboy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Delta State ever repping. Our voltage na blast. Any time we charge they must contact

2 Likes

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by SlayerForever: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Anambra surprisingly doesn't priotize sports. Very strange. Any day we do the story will change in a shocking way.
Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by Duplexxx: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Am very proud of Delta

Forget the rest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by AMvanquish: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
cutievik:

Please provide the list let's see and compare.

2 Likes

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by Kiezodumah(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
They shud scrap this tournament. It's a waste of tax payers money
Mercenaries hired by states jst so they win @ all cost.
After all is said and done ,what's next ? Where are all the past winners in previous competitions ?
We shud see young minds across the tertiary institutions in Nigeria showcasing exportable talents to the globe. I know what I am talking about.
States wud hire police,NAF ,NA, Navy sports personnel to represent them in this " must win " show.
This tournament shud breed talents for the future who shud represent us @ the olympics.
Rather, it's an opportunity to siphon monies into private pockets.

4 Likes

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by BadEnglish(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Osun state. wetin na, oya na when them go do national Yahoo Yahoo ranking . I'm sure we go top table

3 Likes

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by EagleSquare1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
What do you want me to say about Benue! Herdsmen prevented the state from fielding capable athletes. It would’ve been better the state boycotted the event and used the funds to pay pensioners being owed about 3 years pension.
Better still, Ortom Bolt should’ve been listed as the star athlete from the state. Of course, he did 1.5km race in record time the other day.

hecomeshome:
Check and see the position of your state. Say your mind if pleased or not with your state's position.

Please, help Nigerians to see this on front page.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by Machinegun91(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is political medals, foolish people
Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by Godsprowes: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
ggood:
good performance from southern Nigeria , You will never see Sharia and Hisba state dominating this one because is Base on merit, No quota system and federal might.

Zamfara, Sokoto , Jigawa, Borno na only bomb una know
So bumb should be included in de game.

Do u knw how much south south spend on games.
Delta and river state spend a lot. Most people who won gold for bayalsa are not from de State. De where only payed very well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by Eriokanmi: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
daddytime:
Na Bendel get the right of occupancy when it comes to these national game festivals.
No be lie. The old bendel state, na dem get athletics . Come oo, abi na only me dey see am? Most ladies in delta are masculine. Each time I visit those areas, na xoxo females with broad chest and big legs I dey see, bayelsans too...with similar shape and look grin
Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by CAPITALBEE: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
cutievik:

This allegation is quite baseless and unfound. Kindly go and check the facts from previous Olympic games before making such inaccurate comment.

1 Like

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by hecomeshome(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
EagleSquare1:

Better still, Ortom Bolt should’ve been listed as the star athlete from the state. Of course, he did 1.5km race in record time the other day.

Very funny!
Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by EagleSquare1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Someone has just mentioned to me that his excellency is taking part in the Governors Cup where Benue State can be guaranteed a gold medal and possibly the cup.

EagleSquare1:
What do you want me to say about Benue! Herdsmen prevented the state from fielding capable athletes. It would’ve been better the state boycotted the event and used the funds to pay pensioners being owed about 3 years pension.

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by ggood: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

Very very true.

No NEPOTISM

Am in Gusau currently so I know what am talking about, the north are dragging this country backward. how can Hnd student in the North don't speak common motor park English , they speak Hausa in higher institution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by Coldie(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
The rankings look similar to Nigeria federal allocations
Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by Newray: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
northern state in the top 5 shocked
But when it comes to banditry, kidnapping, killing, bombing, begging and the rest, you will see them taking the top spot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by CAPITALBEE: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Tutu19:

Fulani and Hausa are the lazy and backward people in this country. Imagine the entire northern states can't even get 5 gold.medals.. Shame

Did you go through this list at all... undecided undecided undecided

Because the level of ignorance displayed in your post is quite high!

5 Likes

Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by Bundaweber: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Tutu19:

Fulani and Hausa are the lazy and backward people in this country. Imagine the entire northern states can't even get 5 gold.medals.. Shame

don't judge by that ooohh!!! most of those states you see at the top buy athletes for the sport festival. thats the way its always been
Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by tizzle(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Top 4 south south... Nice
Re: Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. by duality(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Year after year. Delta state keeps dominating

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ranking Of Footballers: From Goat To Overrated By Sportbible / Pictures From The FIFA Legends Cup In Qatar / John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.