Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Make Money By Publishing Books Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money By Publishing Books Online (271 Views)

How To Make Dollars On Amazon Just By Publishing Books Even If You Are Not A Wri / How To Earn On Amazon Just By Publishing Books Even If You Are Not A Writer / Earn $$$ By Reading Books Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Publishing Books Online by Newbielearner(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amazon Book Publishing/KDP (kindle publishing) as you may have it, is one of the best means for earning passive income. The flood keeps coming in at its own pace till December-January (when most people wouldn't wanna read).

I don't need to write so much on this when there's a video that can guide you.

You can go on youtube and make your own research. Or, you can contact me for a paid video I and some guys got for some dollars. I can give you at 1k.

If you watch the videos and you still couldn't get something out of KDP. Then, it's gotta be you who is the problem, or it's just not meant for you.

Re: Make Money By Publishing Books Online by Newbielearner(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2021
Good luck to everyone.
Re: Make Money By Publishing Books Online by zanshi: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Newbielearner:
Amazon Book Publishing/KDP (kindle publishing) as you may have it, is one of the best means for earning passive income. The flood keeps coming in at its own pace till December-January (when most people wouldn't wanna read).

I don't need to write so much on this when there's a video that can guide you.

You can go on youtube and make your own research. Or, you can contact me for a paid video I and some guys got for some dollars. I can give you at 1k.

If you watch the videos and you still couldn't get something out of KDP. Then, it's gotta be you who is the problem, or it's just not meant for you.

Why does your book rake in reads every 4 days?

(1) (Reply)

Dogecoin,the Currency Of The Internet / Artdeco Nft Token Set To Change The Bsc Nft Marketplace Game / Euxfp - Investment Management Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.