Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo (61417 Views)

If You Know Lagos Very Well Where's This Place. (photo) / What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by ikillbrokegirls: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Marriage is not the solution.
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by Skillsnigeria: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin Ovoko
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by preciousmetals: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
The guys have already married the lady but it look like the lady force him to perform a white wedding which he's not comfortable with.
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by streetsoldier1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:
grin grin grin

Marriage benefit only women that's the fact, you take care of all the bills, suffer and die Atleast 10 years before her while the children you gave her celebrate their mother monthly and how good she is while you the Loser is gone cheesy cheesy

Local man decided to run for his life

The summary of it all
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by numericalguy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Numerouno94:
angry This man is hrtless nd selfish. To marry nor b by force. If u knw u can't why proceed? u had all d time in d world to opt out buh no u waited till the d day b4 u japa thereby, putting ur family nd d bride in a perpetual state of melancholy nd anguish.

U jux won 4 urself the simp of the week.

Stupid man.

You be corect Ol-odo... So the man should give himself high BP just because he wants to marry.

Of what use is a wedding day that will make him fall sick. After all, they have done a customery wedding which is reconised by the Ugandan law.

How will it even benefit the bride if the groom should come down with ailment resulting from a high BP.

Bros, make una dey try get sense small small.
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by Origin(f): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Already did traditional wedding and believed himself married.

He did not want the extra wahala.

Probably discussed with wife but wife no listen.

The man cant shout.
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by tamdun: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:
grin grin grin

Marriage benefit only women that's the fact, you take care of all the bills, suffer and die Atleast 10 years before her while the children you gave her celebrate their mother monthly and how good she is while you the Loser is gone cheesy cheesy

True
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by qtguru(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
God, may I not witness disgrace on my day of celebration IJN

As long as you don't stress someone's son according to OP case
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by xhrisab423(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Life lesson....sit down count the cost before you start..... grin grin grin
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by Liposure: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wemzzy007:
Men are scared of marriage dis days, I wonder whose gonna marry we single ladies grin may God help us (Amen)
you are heavy
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by Georgejeez: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
I know his reasons for his actions
He already conducted the customary marriage but abscond on the wedding day ,which is the day he's gonna be married under the Act or Statute .
In actuality ,they were already married according to Native Law and Custom but not bound under the provisions of the Marriage Act .
He's intention is to marry a second or more wives as allowed by customary law but prohibited by Marriage under the Act or White wedding .
He knows his wife wouldn't agree to stop at the customary marriage level , so he tricked her to do it but dodged the white wedding cos he's a polygamous inclined demon .
So now ,no white wedding but they are married according to Native Law ,so tomorrow when he starts marrying other women ,no one will sue him because he didn't marry his first wife under English law or White wedding.

How I knew ?

That's exactly what I plan to do when the time comes for me to tie the knot .

1 Like

Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by Venlony: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
The groom is gay and the friend is his partner.
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by bigdot1759(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
people should charge the groom for inconvenience,distress and creation panic
mumu
Go kill ya self because of 1 day yeyebration
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:
grin grin grin

U have never met a gal that changed ur life u cudnt afford to let her go?? There are gals like that.. That is were love exists.

I tell people don’t just marry because u see people are marrying u will just mess up urself. Marry because it is with it! grin
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by MightySparrow: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Some foul play suspected. An important day as wedding not known to the friend that allowed him to oversleep. Aha! maybe a female friend being jilted but see for the last time.
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by vongrin(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=Islie post=100764043]Runaway groom resurfaces

https://www.monitor.co.ug/uganda/news/national/runaway-groom-resurfaces-3360302?view=htmlamp[/quote
him dey wit one hoe lo sho for Allen avenue
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
kalu61:
Truth is missing in that story.

You were stressed to the point of not putting a call and yet you claim all is well.

"May be he discovered something that will blow up the wedding and decided to keep cool, admited all is well to absorb her wife of shame or what if his ex drugged him or exhausted from from his ex kpeku the previous nightgrin" my assumption though.
that was what i'm thinking may be his ex took him that same night to have her last ditch on him anything is possible but from far looking he does not like his wife that kind much cos nothing like stress on my weeding day

1 Like

Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by Cousin9999: 1:48am On Apr 14, 2021
lol What!?
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by Mayflowa(m): 4:20am On Apr 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:
grin grin grin

You are a bad boy but you said the truth about many marriages.
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by favour32(m): 4:45am On Apr 14, 2021
Most people do not read fully on articles but rush to comment nonsense.
Please,read and absorb.
The guy is already married to the bride in customary way.
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by rhektor(m): 6:26am On Apr 14, 2021
Islie:
Runaway groom resurfaces

https://www.monitor.co.ug/uganda/news/national/runaway-groom-resurfaces-3360302?view=htmlamp

Dude went to service one his babes that day
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by tiswell(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2021
Andersonjr:
Or was it in some kind of way a fixed marriage that mayb the man was been forced or mayb coerced grin into marrying the said lady. Or the thought of him not wanting the marriage decided to flee from the scene. Pffft so much for been “stressed” grin
'being" stressed
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2021
bigdot1759:
mumu Go kill ya self because of 1 day yeyebration
Dundee
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by Emperor4tune(m): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2021
who cares
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by streamsofjoy(f): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:
grin grin grin

This must be one of the reasons.
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by 9jaRealist: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Islie:
Runaway groom resurfaces
https://www.monitor.co.ug/uganda/news/national/runaway-groom-resurfaces-3360302?view=htmlamp

I knew some Kabagambes, while growing up in New York City...
Wonder if this dude is related to them (obviously, they’re originally from Uganda).
>
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by MufasaLion: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wemzzy007:
Men are scared of marriage dis days, I wonder whose gonna marry we single ladies grin may God help us (Amen)

Come and marry me grin
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by Wemzzy007(f): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin grin
MufasaLion:

Come and marry me grin
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by MufasaLion: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wemzzy007:
grin grin

Are you chubby? tongue
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by Wemzzy007(f): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2021
If u wnt to knw come to my haus and confirm ok undecided
MufasaLion:

Are you chubby? tongue
Re: Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo by MufasaLion: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Wemzzy007:
If u wnt to knw come to my haus and confirm ok undecided

Lol.... Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / My fiancée is cheating again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.