Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:11 PM

2021: Nwankpo Vows To Feed Pregnant Women, Children, Gift Smartphones t Families - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2021: Nwankpo Vows To Feed Pregnant Women, Children, Gift Smartphones t Families (252 Views)

ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021: Nwankpo Vows To Feed Pregnant Women, Children, Gift Smartphones t Families by okeychris(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
By Okechukwu Onuegbu
Awka

A gubernatorial aspirant of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), in Anambra State 2021 poll, Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo, has vowed to feed pregnant women and school children throughout his tenure.

Nwankpo, who stated this in media chat with the executive members of Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Anambra State council, also promised to provide smartphones to all families in the state if elected a governor.

According to him, the programmes would help to build, enhance and reposition all families to contribute their qouta in uplifting the state.

“Everyone knows that every pregnant mother must go for antenantal care as required for primary healthcare. So, the structure is already in existence. I promoted healthcare during my time in Sure-P. If elected as governor, the way I will manage the primary healthcare, will make it possible that not only the baby would be taken care of during the antenantal care.

"The mother will also be taken good care of. I will increase the attention mothers gain during the antenantal care. I will provide them with specific nutritional items they need. The feeding will help to enhance their nutritional needs, increase their vitamins intake and other balanced diets. I will also provide counselling to the husband too.

“I will also provide school feeding to school children. I will bring back numerical education, improve teachers quality to improve the education system. I will ensure that every family has smartphones. When they have access to the schools and teachers where their children are enrolled, they can easily monitor activities of their children. It will also help them to maintain good relationship with the teachers, improve their studies and expose them to more opportunities in the world," he added.

Nwankpo also promised to equip schools with modern facilities, train teachers, create jobs, tackle insecurity and power challenges, among others.
Re: 2021: Nwankpo Vows To Feed Pregnant Women, Children, Gift Smartphones t Families by Amotolongbo(f): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
You go fear manifesto
Re: 2021: Nwankpo Vows To Feed Pregnant Women, Children, Gift Smartphones t Families by blowjob: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
LYERS undecided

BUHARI PROMISED CHANGE AND SOME OTHER LIES undecided

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19, Trial From God, Says Aso Rock Chief Imam / Kanu, Gives Gov Ikpeazu 14 Days To Arrest, Prosecute AIG Zone 9 For Extrajudicia / Throwback Video: General Yakubu Gowon Opens Eko Bridge February 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.