Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out (57963 Views)

Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack / NCoS Arrests 21 Escapees From Jos Prisons – Official / My Dad Is Very Stingy - Mapoly Undergraduate Who Stole Dad's Severance Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Duplexxx: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Your papa na police before?
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Donchieli: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Did this guy just say controller General where did your dad meet controller general because he was never at Owerri first of all

secondly the Vice president and his entourage were there present the next day of the attack and from all indications your father didn't return on the same day of the attack so if he didn't return dat day or the next when?

Thirdly you said he called.

How did he put the call across?

To give you all those plenty information

Have you gone to check if he is actually there

Because what they released is the updated list after doing head count and identification of inmates on ground

sorry bro

Your dad is not in Owerri prison

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by braunny(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Rickcutie:
it is well.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
loan for who naaa u no dey know where to advertise shey??

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by braunny(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
moscobabs:
I have posted it on twitter and some authorities include media houses have been copied.

Let's pray to have positive result.

God bless u sir
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Isobug: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
See someone's Dad suffering just like that. See the look on his face, suffering personified. Tueee Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by AfroKnight: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Imagine being on a case for 7 years!

Nigeria is a wicked place.

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Cindy08: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
dignity33:
Don't be surprise that those pictures you see Nigeria police displaying are the one they took just recently from those who return. They probably don't have the pictures of those who escape.
you know Nigeria police too well my dear
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Casalindal(f): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
I feel really bad about this, can’t even imagine what your family is going through right now. If there is any help you will need please write me on cassalindal@gmail.com I will love to be of any help. Sending your family all the love and support I know this will also pass away. Stay strong

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Map1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
dignity33:
Don't be surprise that those pictures you see Nigeria police displaying are the one they took just recently from those who return. They probably don't have the pictures of those who escape.
Oh my lord,I so much cherish some one like you who always see things from different angles
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by ebuclassic18(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
they don't have proper documentation of those in that prison a lot of innocent people will be arrested mostly those that served before
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bro, you need to be alert and prayerful. The officials might be up to something. God will see you through

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Charmingrascal(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
Hello my beloved nairalanders i was in my work place around 5:14pm today when i decide to check nairaland for news update when i saw a new list of escapees of owerri custodial center, Imo State.

https://www.nairaland.com/6504699/owerri-jailbreak-names-photos-escaped

I decide to open the link only to see my dad photo among the escapees of owerri custodial center owerri, imo state.

My dad was wrongly accused and he was charge for murder while he works for the former imo state government security network (Ohakim and Rochas) until 2014 when he was accuse of murder while on duty that day, first he was detain for 7 months in zone 9 umuahia until we file for illegal detention at the high court before the officer in-charge had to transfer the case to court and he was remained at owerri prison in 2015 and he has being on awaiting trial till date and we have being going to court since then.

i made a thread seeking for justice then:
https://www.nairaland.com/2992009/dad-wrongly-detained-please-need
https://www.nairaland.com/2068691/please-need-human-rights-lawyers
https://www.nairaland.com/2998894/social-media-hash-tag-dad
please check the date to confirm that what am saying is true.

on Easter Monday we got a news that there was a prison break in owerri and for 24hours we couldnt locate him until he called and tell us his where about. we reach out to his location in owerri and he explain to us how it happens and how everyone was force to run for their life. After the meeting we advise him to go back since his final judgement will be on 20th on this month April, and with the look of things and the witnesses we have we believe he will be free by God grace.

He told us he is already planning to go back because a man of 60+ don't need to be running up and down when he knows he is innocent and the court will believe he is guilty if he fails to show up at the court. we gave him some money and new cloths and he went back the next day being thurday 8th April.

He spoke with us after getting back to the prison and told us how the controller general met him and asked why he choose to return and he told him that his family said he should go back since the final judgement is on 20th of April and besides he is getting old and at his age he cant be running for the law when he knows he is innocent. According to him, the controller general took his photograph and details and promise to look into their matters.

only for me to see his photo again for escapees and this is really bad and heart broken that a country like this will be ill inform and out dated about the details of the prisoner in there custody.

Please nairalanders i don't know anyone to meet or call but i believe i can use this medium to pass my message across to the Nigeria police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to plwase remove my fathers photograph among the escapees of owerri custodial centre, Imo State .

My dad Ekenma Richard- former Head of Ngor Okpala Imo state security network with 2 other local government he controls is not a fugitive and i will like the Nigeria Police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to please remove his name so as not to mislead the public or make my mother who has being sad for 7 years to start thinking again

Please mod help thanks
below is my dad photo among the escapees

I don't know who u can call but I will advise you to visit the correctional centre that he is and talk to whoever is in charge.

I also believe in the power of the media, post this to Linda ikeji's personal mail, send it to instablog on Twitter or Instagram (DM) surely this will go viral and get the right attention.
At this point you shouldn't be "media shy" if you really want this to be corrected

May God vindicate your Dad if he is truly innocent.

Be strong, regards to your family bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
I say if you believe there is justice in this country you are a f001. One day I will create a thread on what this country did to me....one day. With names and dates and figures. But make I first carry my love comot here first. The most useless country in the Milky way. Not continent or world or universe oooo. Milky way

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Skillsnigeria: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
The lord will deliver him
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by udomma1005(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Hope they are not planning to carry out their dirty work.

Police is not your friend
Are you this daft always my friend?
The pictures are posted by the Correctional guys(Prisons Service), wetin join Police here nah? The logo preceding the pictures aren't that of the police nah.
When police mess up, we treat Dia fu<k ups but if dem nor Jones, let dem be!

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by FryMosquito: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Carry this matter go twitter asaap, tag police handle, fed Govnt, some activists, even senate handle
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by maureensylvia(f): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Awwwww

My prayers are with you
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Nmezor(f): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
This country tire persin...I pray he is released soon.Imagine being in prison for a crime you didn't commit.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by raphy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Just imAgine a scam of a country.if your dad is innocence don't panic he Wil be seen and the wanted poster Wil disappear soon.

But Nigerian prison is the worst In the world 8 remember the one they put me in mushin in Lagos I didn't do a anything I bail my self same day 15k.
N.a. thunder go fire all the useless police officers in this country some police officers shoes will have hole they Wil still 've collecting bribe as if n.a. there birth right.

I spit for our police .

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Wemzzy007(f): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
It is well
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by faste: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
We know at least 70% of inmates are on awaiting trial for what they didn’t comkit
95%
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Joromi1: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
IPOB
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by emonis88: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
hm
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by emonis88: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
dignity33:
guy it is possible o! fear Nigerian police o!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
If your dad was among those zombies usually used by fulani caliphate in Abuja government against Biafrans boys & girls, men & women="citizens"; let fulani prison controller general terrorist do what they wish with him.

No fulani citizens in Nigeria prisons, but some idiots are believing in Nigeria. I don't get it at all.

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by faste: 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
udomma1005:

Are you this daft always my friend?
The pictures are posted by the Correctional guys(Prisons Service), wetin join Police here nah? The logo preceding the pictures aren't that of the police nah.
When police mess up, we treat Dia fu<k ups but if dem nor Jones, let dem be!
Learn to correct without insulting,nobody knows all.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
dignity33:

Or applicants seeking for police job.
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Sonoyom(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
The worst institutions in the world are domiciled in Nigeria, imagine the fvckery.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by gr8child(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
They don't used to imprison people from other regions in Owerri?
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Kayharry(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
dignity33:
very true
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
Hello my beloved nairalanders i was in my work place around 5:14pm today when i decide to check nairaland for news update when i saw a new list of escapees of owerri custodial center, Imo State.

I decide to open the link only to see my dad photo among the escapees of owerri custodial center owerri, imo state.

My dad was wrongly accused and he was charge for murder while he works for the former imo state government security network (Ohakim and Rochas) until 2014 when he was accuse of murder while on duty that day, first he was detain for 7 months in zone 9 umuahia until we file for illegal detention at the high court before the officer in-charge had to transfer the case to court and he was remained at owerri prison in 2015 and he has being on awaiting trial till date and we have being going to court since then.

on Easter Monday we got a news that there was a prison break in owerri and for 24hours we couldnt locate him until he called and tell us his where about. we reach out to his location in owerri and he explain to us how it happens and how everyone was force to run for their life. After the meeting we advise him to go back since his final judgement will be on 20th on this month April, and with the look of things and the witnesses we have we believe he will be free by God grace.

He told us he is already planning to go back because a man of 60+ don't need to be running up and down when he knows he is innocent and the court will believe he is guilty if he fails to show up at the court. we gave him some money and new cloths and he went back the next day being thurday 8th April.

He spoke with us after getting back to the prison and told us how the controller general met him and asked why he choose to return and he told him that his family said he should go back since the final judgement is on 20th of April and besides he is getting old and at his age he cant be running for the law when he knows he is innocent. According to him, the controller general took his photograph and details and promise to look into their matters.

only for me to see his photo again for escapees and this is really bad and heart broken that a country like this will be ill inform and out dated about the details of the prisoner in there custody.

Please nairalanders i don't know anyone to meet or call but i believe i can use this medium to pass my message across to the Nigeria police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to plwase remove my fathers photograph among the escapees of owerri custodial centre, Imo State .

My dad Ekenma Richard- former Head of Ngor Okpala Imo state security network with 2 other local government he controls is not a fugitive and i will like the Nigeria Police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to please remove his name so as not to mislead the public or make my mother who has being sad for 7 years to start thinking again

Please mod help thanks

Don't worry bro you will laugh last.

If you're sure, get a lawyer but try to go and visit your father, take picture with location.

Then go to court for force accusation, misleading the public and defirmation of character

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Igbalaoluwa: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
EkenmaPeter:

Please mod help thanks
Posting on Nairaland is a big mistake from you. Go and post on Twitter and copy all the law enforcement agencies and politicians activists. You will get help much faster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / Aminu Tafida, Son Of Tambuwal’s Aide, Two Others Circulate Nude Video Online / Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.