Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out (57961 Views)

Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack / NCoS Arrests 21 Escapees From Jos Prisons – Official / My Dad Is Very Stingy - Mapoly Undergraduate Who Stole Dad's Severance Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Grace001: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2021
What do you expect from a failed useless country ?
Same way of doing things putting people in prison for years going back and forth over awaiting trial.

If you still have hope in this failed country, you will be shocked by the time this useless country deal with you.
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Polyglot7pointO: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Too many innocent people behind bars.

Nigeria is a land of evil people, where evil is good and good is evil.

What crime did they accuse his father of committing in the first place?
u didn’t read or u wish him to send u a voicenote in ur local dialect?
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by slimjohn2k5: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2021
The idea is to parade him among those they captured back
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
Hello my beloved nairalanders i was in my work place around 5:14pm today when i decide to check nairaland for news update when i saw a new list of escapees of owerri custodial center, Imo State.

https://www.nairaland.com/6504699/owerri-jailbreak-names-photos-escaped

I decide to open the link only to see my dad photo among the escapees of owerri custodial center owerri, imo state.

My dad was wrongly accused and he was charge for murder while he works for the former imo state government security network (Ohakim and Rochas) until 2014 when he was accuse of murder while on duty that day, first he was detain for 7 months in zone 9 umuahia until we file for illegal detention at the high court before the officer in-charge had to transfer the case to court and he was remained at owerri prison in 2015 and he has being on awaiting trial till date and we have being going to court since then.

i made a thread seeking for justice then:
https://www.nairaland.com/2992009/dad-wrongly-detained-please-need
https://www.nairaland.com/2068691/please-need-human-rights-lawyers
https://www.nairaland.com/2998894/social-media-hash-tag-dad
please check the date to confirm that what am saying is true.

on Easter Monday we got a news that there was a prison break in owerri and for 24hours we couldnt locate him until he called and tell us his where about. we reach out to his location in owerri and he explain to us how it happens and how everyone was force to run for their life. After the meeting we advise him to go back since his final judgement will be on 20th on this month April, and with the look of things and the witnesses we have we believe he will be free by God grace.

He told us he is already planning to go back because a man of 60+ don't need to be running up and down when he knows he is innocent and the court will believe he is guilty if he fails to show up at the court. we gave him some money and new cloths and he went back the next day being thurday 8th April.

He spoke with us after getting back to the prison and told us how the controller general met him and asked why he choose to return and he told him that his family said he should go back since the final judgement is on 20th of April and besides he is getting old and at his age he cant be running for the law when he knows he is innocent. According to him, the controller general took his photograph and details and promise to look into their matters.

only for me to see his photo again for escapees and this is really bad and heart broken that a country like this will be ill inform and out dated about the details of the prisoner in there custody.

Please nairalanders i don't know anyone to meet or call but i believe i can use this medium to pass my message across to the Nigeria police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to plwase remove my fathers photograph among the escapees of owerri custodial centre, Imo State .

My dad Ekenma Richard- former Head of Ngor Okpala Imo state security network with 2 other local government he controls is not a fugitive and i will like the Nigeria Police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to please remove his name so as not to mislead the public or make my mother who has being sad for 7 years to start thinking again

Please mod help thanks
below is my dad photo among the escapees

Nigerian prison no get record. If you return, dey will add your picture grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Psoul(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
Hello my beloved nairalanders i was in my work place around 5:14pm today when i decide to check nairaland for news update when i saw a new list of escapees of owerri custodial center, Imo State.

I decide to open the link only to see my dad photo among the escapees of owerri custodial center owerri, imo state.

My dad was wrongly accused and he was charge for murder while he works for the former imo state government security network (Ohakim and Rochas) until 2014 when he was accuse of murder while on duty that day, first he was detain for 7 months in zone 9 umuahia until we file for illegal detention at the high court before the officer in-charge had to transfer the case to court and he was remained at owerri prison in 2015 and he has being on awaiting trial till date and we have being going to court since then.

on Easter Monday we got a news that there was a prison break in owerri and for 24hours we couldnt locate him until he called and tell us his where about. we reach out to his location in owerri and he explain to us how it happens and how everyone was force to run for their life. After the meeting we advise him to go back since his final judgement will be on 20th on this month April, and with the look of things and the witnesses we have we believe he will be free by God grace.

He told us he is already planning to go back because a man of 60+ don't need to be running up and down when he knows he is innocent and the court will believe he is guilty if he fails to show up at the court. we gave him some money and new cloths and he went back the next day being thurday 8th April.

He spoke with us after getting back to the prison and told us how the controller general met him and asked why he choose to return and he told him that his family said he should go back since the final judgement is on 20th of April and besides he is getting old and at his age he cant be running for the law when he knows he is innocent. According to him, the controller general took his photograph and details and promise to look into their matters.

only for me to see his photo again for escapees and this is really bad and heart broken that a country like this will be ill inform and out dated about the details of the prisoner in there custody.

Please nairalanders i don't know anyone to meet or call but i believe i can use this medium to pass my message across to the Nigeria police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to plwase remove my fathers photograph among the escapees of owerri custodial centre, Imo State .

My dad Ekenma Richard- former Head of Ngor Okpala Imo state security network with 2 other local government he controls is not a fugitive and i will like the Nigeria Police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to please remove his name so as not to mislead the public or make my mother who has being sad for 7 years to start thinking again

Please mod help thanks

Use Twitter and copy Hash Tag all relevant departments and ur request will be heard in many quarters.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by asunnu(f): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2021
It is well in Jesus name.. The good Lord will vindicate him, you will have cause to testify very soon
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by bro4u: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2021
dignity33:
Don't be surprise that those pictures you see Nigeria police displaying are the one they took just recently from those who return. They probably don't have the pictures of those who escape.
grin grin grin
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by PervertProphet: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2021
EkenmaPeter:

Please mod help thanks

This is how several numerous people who are innocent might be rotting away in Jails across this nation.
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by kingcalipha(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2021
This is so sad.
If you have a twitter account, please post to twitter let Nigerians retweet till it gets to NPF.
So sorry for everything your family have been through.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by BRATISLAVA: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
u didn’t read or u wish him to send u a voicenote in ur local dialect?

Lol, you're funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by BRATISLAVA: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2021
lilvicky68:

Then they should be specific na..

grin

You've been scarcely here.
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by LibanKush: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2021
E choke����

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Polyglot7pointO: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol, you're funny
daz my job putting a smile on faces .. I cause happiness wherever I go
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by nma30(f): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2021
[You said it all.quote author=WoundedLamb post=100766226]I understand how this can be very embarrassing/humiliating for the family. First, he was accused of murder. As if that wasn't enough, his picture is being shared all over the internet as an escapee. This is either a communication gap or the list was released before he returned. Whichever way, the pics are already online. Even if an updated one is shared now, this one will still go around for a while before it all fades away like any other news. Acknowledging and being at peace with this fact would be your first step towards peace of mind. Let his innocence and the fact that he'll soon be released be your source of strength. Fixate the light at the end of the tunnel.

Wishing you a lighter heart! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by sayisayi(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=jantman post=100773507]@EkenmaPeter

Prophet...haba grin

So with all these strong prophets still no light and good governance for Naija.

Shey they have no ordinance over politics
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by EMMY76: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2021
And some people will be insulting Nmk for all he is currently doing to nigeria.
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by jantman(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=sayisayi post=100785083][/quote]

Believe me, Nigeria is the number 1, the world power in the spiritual realm and Nigeria has more prophet the world has ever seen

In answer to your question: The Nigeria leaders, especially the North leaders will never listen to the voice of God

This is why Nigeria keep going down
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by udomma1005(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2021
faste:
Learn to correct without insulting,nobody knows all.
Thank you for the advice, I'm sorry.
It's a bit annoying when pple leave what is to pursue what ought to be, my bad please.

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by webgenius234(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'll suggest you reach Segun Awosanya (Sega) on twitter. He can connect you with NGOs and relevant people to help look into it. I pray you see justice.
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Donchieli: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
And yet an updated profile of escaped inmate was released with his name on it

Wonder why

EkenmaPeter:

Oga say what you know.
They have call center there, any prisoner can call any of their family members.

We contacted our lawyer and he told him what to do.

Asking me if he is actually there is a dumb question. He was excorted back with some prominent people and his lawyer was aware.
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Donchieli: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
Na we we bros

madukaanaya:
crap bullshit slowpoke
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
EkenmaPeter:

After the meeting we advise him to go back since his final judgement will be on 20th on this month April, and with the look of things and the witnesses we have we believe he will be free by God grace.

Please how did this go? cry
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by EkenmaPeter(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Please how did this go? cry
The judiciary is on strike. It was not able to hold
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
EkenmaPeter:

The judiciary is on strike. It was not able to hold

Pheeew. So sorry about the situation.

Be strong...

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by EkenmaPeter(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Pheeew. So sorry about the situation.

Be strong...
Thanks
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
7 years of service...God free the innocent and never allow us to be accused wrongly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / Aminu Tafida, Son Of Tambuwal’s Aide, Two Others Circulate Nude Video Online / Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.