Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,729 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife (24935 Views)

Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died / Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State / Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Kiezodumah(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
the woman go don talk or do wetin vex am like mad.

Very sensible statement...
May you continue to grow in this sense of yours.
Proponents for Domestic violence. Jst pray make e no reach ur doorsteps.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by GoldenJAT(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
To beat you just de HUNGRY ME!!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Incandescent(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=bmdmix3 post=100767909]the woman go don talk or do wetin vex am like mad. [/quote
Mumu, if you like kill person because she too talk. Panti sure for you.

There's something called separation if you're tired

You can't create a human and don't have the right to take any one's life.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by thatsleepboy1: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
hmmmmmm
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
Totilopussylick:
However, turning deaf ears to whatever the woman might have said would have saved him from all this mess.
get sense n read again what i wrote

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ooye12:
so killing is the solution abi
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sijo01:

By their comment, you shall know them.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
GoldenJAT:
To beat you just de HUNGRY ME!!
get sense n read again what i wrote, illiteracy dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
That ain't an enough excuse to take the life of another person

If na your sister Dem do this kind thing to,na so you for talk ba?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Roozzaay(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Well the only difference is that he won't be going out as he likes and not sleeping in his own house. There's space for VIP inside Panti, in fact they will be taking him out codedly in their own vehicle. Rot in Nigeria Police Force start and end in Panti
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:

What did she say to him that warrant him to go after her at the hospital and remove the oxygen placed on her so she could die and she died

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Ooye12: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
your papa no get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
That ain't an enough excuse to take the life of another person

If na your sister Dem do this kind thing to,na so you for talk ba?
get sense n read again what i wrote, did i add anything else to my statement, jeez the of undergraduate or graduate who dont seem to understand simple statement is alarming, the statement i made is either against or for.

plz people read well before u start to show ur some English

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Why bring my dad into your comment? Have I ever talked about your dad? His my dad your mate?

Is ur dad not a man?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Saao(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
pretydiva:

What are you even saying? Is that enough reason for him to take her life? If this was to happen to any of your sisters ,I hope you will give the man a round of applause for a job well done
people should learn to walk away from marriage than to get to this point. That man had suffered enough in the hand of that woman to get to this but she didn't deserve to die. Parents, family expecially churches should courage people to walk away from marriage, that's the best way. Marriages in Nigeria are in crisis but pretended to stays together in love or because of children.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Is ur dad not a man?
Is he the only man? Why didn't you mention your dad if at all you have any?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ooye12:
your papa no get sense
my papa no sense ur papa n ur mama no get sense and if u soo want to make this physical please my number is below pretend to b an artist lets meet n resolve this face to face n tell me say my papa no get sense i beg

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Why bring my dad into your comment? Have I ever talked about your dad? Is my dad your mate?

I didn't bring ur dad into my comment. U brought all men into ur comment & that includes ur dad since he is a man

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Ooye12: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
my papa no sense ur papa n ur mama no get sense and if u soo want to make this physical please my number is below pretend to b an artist lets meet n resolve this face to face n tell me say my papa no get sense i beg
omo eran Get f**k joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't bring ur dad into my comment. U brought all men into ur comment & that includes ur dad since he is a man
That includes your dad and all the men in your lineage.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
If no be say the case go viral.
Police for release am end the case..

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lexy2014: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Is he the only man? Why didn't you mention your dad if at all you have any?

U are d one saying that "Men are terrible". Maybe u got that impression from ur dad. Am I right?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Numerouno94(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cry
Whenever I remember the fact that NPF actually released the people that murdered my mum simply because they received some dollars from the murderers' elder sister who lived abroad,na since then me,obax personally give up on our NPF.

They (the murderers) got released because they had more money than us and the case died like that.

But unfortunately, nature had her own way of handling such issues...We no go any jazman house go do jaz just to kill anybody....Cus las las,na God help us fight the battle..3 of the murderers are already late..the others are currently living wayward lives...

U get chill oo. So u had to wait for nature to do d needful? Wuld hv hired some unknown gun men to do needful for me.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ooye12:
omo eran Get f**k joor
mumu u for go missing idiot, if u sabi book n not an illiterate u go understand the statement but no no sense for that betting head.

plz return to sch n stop wasting ur small life

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
lexy2014:

U are d one saying that "Men are terrible". Maybe u got that impression from ur dad. Am I right?
I got it from your dad.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:

What about ur dad& all d men in ur lineage? Are they left out of ur conclusion that "men are terrible"?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Ooye12: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
mumu u for go missing idiot, if u sabi book n not an illiterate u go understand the statement but no no sense for that betting head.

plz return to sch n stop wasting ur small life
E pain am Smile
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Munamu: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cry
Whenever I remember the fact that NPF actually released the people that murdered my mum simply because they received some dollars from the murderers' elder sister who lived abroad,na since then me,obax personally give up on our NPF.

They (the murderers) got released because they had more money than us and the case died like that.

But unfortunately, nature had her own way of handling such issues...We no go any jazman house go do jaz just to kill anybody....Cus las las,na God help us fight the battle..3 of the murderers are already late..the others are currently living wayward lives...

Are u sure?

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:

Aren't u breaking rule 2 here?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Angelfrost(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:

So?!! That is enough to beat her to coma, then proceed to the hospital to ensure she died?!!!

Nah... She didn't do anything to vex him like mad. The monster has always been Mad, as in Psychotic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelvin Izebeokhai Is Dead! Igbinedion University Lecturer Shot Dead / Rejoice Ezeocha: Abia Police Declare 13-Year-Old Girl Missing In Umuahia / Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.