Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? (460 Views)

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! / Allah & Muhammad's Blunders Pt 1 / The Words Of Jesus Are Not Words Of Allah/Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by enilove(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
A prophet is someone who utters divinely inspired revelations.

A prophet can also be someone who utters satanically inspired revelations.

Muhammad claimed he was the last prophet of Allah but the Quran and hadiths say otherwise:

Hadith
Narrated `Umar (bin Al-Khattab):
My Lord agreed with me in three things: -1. I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g. two rak`at of Tawaf of Ka`ba)". (2:125) -2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, 'O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.' So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed. -3. Once the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) made a united front against the Prophet (ﷺ) and I said to them, 'It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.' So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed." (66:5).
Sahih al-Bukhari 402
In-book : Book 8, Hadith 53
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 395  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

WHO GAVE THE SUGGESTION OR REVELATION ABOUT PRAYING TOWARDS THE KABAH ?
UMAR . SURAH 2:125
THEN MUHAMMAD GOT A LATTER REVELATION ABOUT IT . WHY LATER ?

WHO GAVE THE SUGGESTION ABOUT VEILING?
UMAR.
WHAT ABOUT SURA 66:5 .IT CAME EXACTLY AS UMAR SAID IT .

Since UMAR succeeded MUHAMMAD , that made him the last prophet .

There are still more revelations to prove this.
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by harmargedon: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by enilove(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
The call for prayer, adhan ,was also given by UMAR :

Hadith
Narrated Ibn `Umar:
When the Muslims arrived at Medina, they used to assemble for the prayer, and used to guess the time for it. During those days, the practice of Adhan for the prayers had not been introduced yet. Once they discussed this problem regarding the call for prayer. Some people suggested the use of a bell like the Christians, others proposed a trumpet like the horn used by the Jews, but `Umar was the first to suggest that a man should call (the people) for the prayer; so Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ordered Bilal to get up and pronounce the Adhan for prayers
Sahih al-Bukhari 604
In-book : Book 10, Hadith 2
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 11, Hadith 578  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Everywhere you hear muslims calling their worshippers to gather for prayers , always remember UMAR and not Muhammad.

UMAR was so inspired by Allah to the extent of cancelling some of Muhammad's commandments or Allah's revelations :

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا حَامِدُ بْنُ عُمَرَ الْبَكْرَاوِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ زِيَادٍ - عَنْ عَاصِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِي نَضْرَةَ، قَالَ كُنْتُ عِنْدَ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ فَأَتَاهُ آتٍ فَقَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ وَابْنُ الزُّبَيْرِ اخْتَلَفَا فِي الْمُتْعَتَيْنِ فَقَالَ جَابِرٌ فَعَلْنَاهُمَا مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ نَهَانَا عَنْهُمَا عُمَرُ فَلَمْ نَعُدْ لَهُمَا ‏.‏
Abu Nadra reported:
While I was in the company of Jabir b. Abdullah, a person came to him and said that Ibn 'Abbas and Ibn Zubair differed on the two types of Mut'as (Tamattu' of Hajj 1846 and Tamattu' with women), whereupon Jabir said: We used to do these two during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ). Umar then forbade us to do them, and so we did not revert to them.
Sahih Muslim 1405 e
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 20
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3250  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Umar ,to me is the last prophet and not Muhammad.

Islam is false
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by sagenaija: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is a question most Moslems run away from. They KNOW that there are other persons, after Mohamed's supposed call by Allah, who were involved in the EVOLUTION of Islam. But they they can't claim that they were inspired by Allah since they hold Mohamed as the last prophet. This is one of the numerous dilemmas in Islam; a conundrum ignored by Moslems because its acceptance will render the religion inept.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by enilove(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
sagenaija:
This is a question most Moslems run away from. They KNOW that there are other persons, after Mohamed's supposed call by Allah, who were involved in the EVOLUTION of Islam. But they they can't claim that they were inspired by Allah since they hold Mohamed as the last prophet. This is one of the numerous dilemmas in Islam; a conundrum ignored by Moslems because its acceptance will render the religion inept.

Well said.

Some of them have realized the lies embedded in this Islam and are leaving it.

I have learnt a lot from your threads and knowledge of Islam.

Don't be tired , continue to do your best to enlightened the truth seekers among them.

God bless you.
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by mhmsadyq(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Trinitarians, and keyboard warriors, continue with your obsession for Islam and the Prophet.

Even your so called sophisticated weapons has not been able to stop Islam.

Believe whatever you want.

Islam has come to stay and expand. There is nothing any Christian or group of Christians can do about it.

[61:8] Al-Ṣaff-الصَّفّ
"یُرِیۡدُوۡنَ لِیُطۡفِـُٔوۡا نُوۡرَ اللّٰہِ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ وَ اللّٰہُ مُتِمُّ نُوۡرِہٖ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡکٰفِرُوۡنَ ﴿۸﴾

These (deniers of the truth) desire to put out the Light of Allah by (blowing) with their mouths, whereas Allah will take His Light to perfection, even though the disbelievers may dislike it intensely.

[61:9] Al-Ṣaff-الصَّفّ
"ہُوَ الَّذِیۡۤ اَرۡسَلَ رَسُوۡلَہٗ بِالۡہُدٰی وَ دِیۡنِ الۡحَقِّ لِیُظۡہِرَہٗ عَلَی الدِّیۡنِ کُلِّہٖ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡمُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ٪﴿۹﴾

He is the One Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the Din (Religion) of truth so that He may make it dominate and prevail over all other religions, even though the idolaters may hate it much.
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by enilove(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
UMAR PREVENTED THE PROPHET OF ALLAH FROM GIVING THE MUSLIMS A REVELATION FROM ALLAH TO PREVENT THEM FROM GOING ASTRAY :

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي يُونُسُ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ لَمَّا اشْتَدَّ بِالنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَجَعُهُ قَالَ ‏‏ ائْتُونِي بِكِتَابٍ أَكْتُبُ لَكُمْ كِتَابًا لاَ تَضِلُّوا بَعْدَهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ عُمَرُ إِنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم غَلَبَهُ الْوَجَعُ وَعِنْدَنَا كِتَابُ اللَّهِ حَسْبُنَا فَاخْتَلَفُوا وَكَثُرَ اللَّغَطُ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ قُومُوا عَنِّي، وَلاَ يَنْبَغِي عِنْدِي التَّنَازُعُ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَخَرَجَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ يَقُولُ إِنَّ الرَّزِيَّةَ كُلَّ الرَّزِيَّةِ مَا حَالَ بَيْنَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَبَيْنَ كِتَابِهِ‏.‏"
Narrated 'Ubaidullah bin `Abdullah:
Ibn `Abbas said, "When the ailment of the Prophet (ﷺ) became worse, he said, 'Bring for me (writing) paper and I will write for you a statement after which you will not go astray.' But `Umar said, 'The Prophet is seriously ill, and we have got Allah's Book with us and that is sufficient for us.' But the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) differed about this and there was a hue and cry. On that the Prophet (ﷺ) said to them, 'Go away (and leave me alone). It is not right that you should quarrel in front of me." Ibn `Abbas came out saying, "It was most unfortunate (a great disaster) that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise. (Note: It is apparent from this Hadith that Ibn `Abbas had witnessed the event and came out saying this statement. The truth is not so, for Ibn `Abbas used to say this statement on narrating the Hadith and he had not witnessed the event personally. See Fath Al-Bari Vol. 1, p.220 footnote.) (See Hadith No. 228, Vol. 4).

Sahih al-Bukhari 114
In-book : Book 3, Hadith 56
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 114  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

UP UMAR ! HE PREVAILED AGAINST MUHAMMAD.
Is like this Umar did not trust the revelations of Muhammad any longer , since he too was getting revelations from Allah .
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by mhmsadyq(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
enilove:

Muhammad claimed he was the last prophet of Allah but the Quran and hadiths say otherwise:

Hadith
My Lord agreed with me in three things: -1. I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g. two rak`at of Tawaf of Ka`ba)". (2:125) -2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, 'O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.' So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed. -3. Once the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) made a united front against the Prophet (ﷺ) and I said to them, 'It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.' So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed." (66:5).
Sahih al-Bukhari 402
Sahih Bukhari

UMAR.

Good you love Umar.
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by enilove(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Good you love Umar.

I love him for exposing the lie of Muhammad.
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by mhmsadyq(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
enilove:

I love him for exposing the lie of Muhammad.
Ok.
At least you have a reason to love a Sahaba.
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by enilove(m): 1:48am On Apr 14, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Ok.

At least you have a reason to love a Sahaba.

I only love Umar ( sahabi )
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by enilove(m): 12:46am On Apr 15, 2021
Muhammad had a dream that Umar will be a prophet like him :

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ عُفَيْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي اللَّيْثُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عُقَيْلٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ حَمْزَةَ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُمَرَ، أَنَّ ابْنَ عُمَرَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏‏ بَيْنَا أَنَا نَائِمٌ أُتِيتُ بِقَدَحِ لَبَنٍ، فَشَرِبْتُ حَتَّى إِنِّي لأَرَى الرِّيَّ يَخْرُجُ فِي أَظْفَارِي، ثُمَّ أَعْطَيْتُ فَضْلِي عُمَرَ بْنَ الْخَطَّابِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا فَمَا أَوَّلْتَهُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْعِلْمَ ‏"‏‏.‏"
Narrated Ibn `Umar:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "While I was sleeping, I saw that a cup full of milk was brought to me and I drank my fill till I noticed (the milk) its wetness coming out of my nails. Then I gave the remaining milk to `Umar Ibn Al-Khattab" The companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) asked, "What have you interpreted (about this dream)? "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ,!" he replied, "(It is religious) knowledge."

Sahih al-Bukhari 82
In-book : Book 3, Hadith 24
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 82  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by mhmsadyq(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
enilove:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ عُفَيْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي اللَّيْثُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عُقَيْلٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ حَمْزَةَ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُمَرَ، أَنَّ ابْنَ عُمَرَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏‏ بَيْنَا أَنَا نَائِمٌ أُتِيتُ بِقَدَحِ لَبَنٍ، فَشَرِبْتُ حَتَّى إِنِّي لأَرَى الرِّيَّ يَخْرُجُ فِي أَظْفَارِي، ثُمَّ أَعْطَيْتُ فَضْلِي عُمَرَ بْنَ الْخَطَّابِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا فَمَا أَوَّلْتَهُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْعِلْمَ ‏"‏‏.‏"
Narrated Ibn `Umar:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "While I was sleeping, I saw that a cup full of milk was brought to me and I drank my fill till I noticed (the milk) its wetness coming out of my nails. Then I gave the remaining milk to `Umar Ibn Al-Khattab" The companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) asked, "What have you interpreted (about this dream)? "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ,!" he replied, "(It is religious) knowledge."

Sahih al-Bukhari 82
Sahih Bukhari

May a bulldozer of sense crush you!

Say amen.
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by enilove(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
mhmsadyq:

May a bulldozer of sense crush you!

Say amen.

That is not a prayer but a curse . I refuse to say Amen .

This is my portion :

Psalm 109:27-28 KJV
That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, Lord, hast done it. [28] Let them curse, but bless thou me: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by AntiChristian: 2:36am On May 23, 2021
enilove:

Hadith
Narrated Ibn `Umar:

Sahih al-Bukhari 82
Sahih Bukhari

So religious knowledge is prophethood to you?

Where does the hadith state what you claim?
Re: Who Was The Last Proohet Of Allah, Muhammad Or Umar? by AntiChristian: 2:57am On May 23, 2021
enilove:

Hadith
Sahih al-Bukhari 402
Sahih Bukhari

UMAR.

I sometimes laugh whenever I read your posts against Islam. I have proven you lie with ignorance before when you mistranslated Allah from what it means. And you never repented since then.

You definition of prophethood is different from ours. While Adam, Solomon, David, Isaac, Ishmael, etc may not be Prophets in the Bible, they are Prophets in Islam.

You made the claim that the hadith says otherwise, where? The hadith does not say otherwise. You're the one seeing what you wish!

And Prophethood ended with Muhammad as established in Islam.

All these your rantings are what the companions do! They advice and Allah granted them knowledge, wealth and strength to support the Prophet.

In christianity, what were the functions of the disciples? Didn't they advice Jesus on some matters? And didn't Paul did better than Jesus in the Bible?

Why did Paul have to write almost half of the NT even more than the 11 disciples chosen by Jesus while he was on earth combined?

How come Jesus forgot to appoint Paul while on earth? Did he appoint Paul because other disciples had failed or were failing?

And the circumstances of appointment of Paul was dubious. Paul was the one who wrote what happened when he encountered the white light termed Jesus. This could have been a devil too.

Don't cut out any part of my comment to reply only one part of it. I know you're dubious and an unrepentant liar!

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel Pays Glowing Tribute To T.B Joshua / Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. / Praising God Brings Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.