Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Please Someone Should Help Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Someone Should Help Me (379 Views)

Please Someone Should Help Me With This Price / Please Someone Should Help Recover My Gmail Account I Will Give 10K As Token / Please Someone Should Help Me with Top Forums In Usa Like Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Me by Simon090: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
please Nairalanders help!!!

On 24 march 2021 40k was sent to me through Mobile transfer, while, on 25 that same month I went on to withdraw the money through POS only to discover that the money had been draw from my account.

The next morning I went to bank lay a complaint after few minutes I was given a Statement of Account

The problem now is that the address on the Statement of Account where the money was drawn was in Lagos but am in Abuja..

Honestly am really comfuse now. don't know what to do pls help

here is the Photo of the Statement Of Account

Incase you're familiar with the address

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by harmargedon: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
did you check your account balance earlier on 25th before going to the POS? to verify that the money was there before trying to withdraw

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by Simon090: 12:12am On Apr 14, 2021
Yes it was there on 25
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by Simon090: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2021
Yes, I checked it on the 25th and money was still there
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by Abolarin91(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Hold that pos owner responsibly! Same thing happened yo a frd last year, some amount of money was sent to him for schl fee, he went to withdraw 2k from a pos, around 1am he received a debit alert that withdraw all the money in his acct. We went bacy to meet the pos owner, he denied but we have to report him to sug president...
Later I was educated on pos machine; there are some machine that is not from bank so whenever you use such machine your acct details is duplicated which will allow the owner to have access to your acct.
My advice; if you must use pos to withdraw always avoid to use your ATM, use transfer method

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by Simon090: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2021
Abolarin91:
Hold that pos owner responsibly! Same thing happened yo a frd last year, some amount of money was sent to him for schl fee, he went to withdraw 2k from a pos, around 1am he received a debit alert that withdraw all the money in his acct. We went bacy to meet the pos owner, he denied but we have to report him to sug president...
Later I was educated on pos machine; there are some machine that is not from bank so whenever you use such machine your acct details is duplicated which will allow the owner to have access to your acct.
My advice; if you must use pos to withdraw always avoid to use your ATM, use transfer method

Thanks man I do really appreciate �
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by Simon090: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2021
harmargedon:
did you check your account balance earlier on 25th before going to the POS? to verify that the money was there before trying to withdraw

Yes sir, I checked it on the 25th and the money was still there
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Simon090:
please Nairalanders help!!!
From the details of the statement of account, it seems the withdrawal was via web or POS, not ATM.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by harmargedon: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Simon090:

Yes sir, I checked it on the 25th and the money was still there
excluding the POS operator, were you the only person in the POS office?
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by Abolarin91(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
You are welcome
Simon090:

Thanks man I do really appreciate �
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by Simon090: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
From the details of the statement of account, it seems the withdrawal was via web or POS, not ATM.

Yes sir, it was through POS and not ATM
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by Simon090: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
harmargedon:
excluding the POS operator, were you the only person in the POS office?

Yes sir, I was the only there at that time and I was told by POS girl that there's no network but already, I had already type my password
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by ennyspalace(f): 3:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Wow!
Seriously learning oo

Chaii
Na to pack for ATM

May God help us in this country o

My dear brother, I pray this matter gets resolved by God's grace
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by harmargedon: 6:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Simon090:

Yes sir, I was the only there at that time and I was told by POS girl that there's no network but already, I had already type my password
Then it's from the POS that you used. Due to network issues, you'll be debited sometimes the reversal is automatic, while sometimes it isn't. You'll have to visit your Bank. They'll send an email to the company that has the POS device. It usually take a while before it is reversed. For the address issues, it's possible that the POS was gotten from Lagos, that's why the address is different.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by Simon090: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2021
ennyspalace:
Wow! Seriously learning oo
Chaii Na to pack for ATM
May God help us in this country o
My dear brother, I pray this matter gets resolved by God's grace
Amen thanks man
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me by Simon090: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2021
harmargedon:
Then it's from the POS that you used. Due to network issues, you'll be debited sometimes the reversal is automatic, while sometimes it isn't. You'll have to visit your Bank. They'll send an email to the company that has the POS device. It usually take a while before it is reversed. For the address issues, it's possible that the POS was gotten from Lagos, that's why the address is different.

Ok. thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

$300 On Youtube Without Making Videos / After My Experience, I want To Relocate But Where ?? / What Business Can I Start With 200k To 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.