Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? (7502 Views)

This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] / Why Ladies Avoid Questions / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Ladumaa: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
So, Mike' what are we? grin

7 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
Funny
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by lilvicky68(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
When are you coming to see my people??

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Ladumaa: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
You're now going to run away since you got what you wanted abi? grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Ladumaa: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin Be honest do you love me??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Look into my eyes and tell me u won't cheat tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
To avoid questions like, "Why did you cum in 2 mins"

Please, check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by labelle123(f): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Funny thread

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by manuelfolarin(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
what are your plans for our future?

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Can you go another round?

Me,,,,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by 3gpvids: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
folabayo:
Look into my eyes and tell me u won't cheat tongue
Haba! person wey chop go sh*t na

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
3gpvids:
Haba! person wey chop go sh*t na
Lol
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Her: so now that you've gotten what you wanted,what next?

Me: you go your papa house,I go my mama house grin

16 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
(comment deleted)
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by ThiagoKid(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
I don't know why, I avoid premarital sex like a plague

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Haddassah001(f): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Do u really love me

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by cornelin(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
You don't even know how to furk
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Draslo(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
During orgasm the hormone, Prolactin is released and what it does is weaken the man and makes him heavily drowsy.

That's why the more rounds you go, the drowsier you become after the last climax and the longer you're likely to sleep

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by rex444(m): 4:53am On Apr 14, 2021
All these good questions na when U do the do very well na.... No b when U just put something,akamu comot . No time to sleep... U go even leave the house for her

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by FlutterDollar99(m): 5:19am On Apr 14, 2021
why did you pull out
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by femi4: 6:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Ladumaa:
Questions like

What's next?

Are you happy now?

What am I to you now?

Hope you didn't release? I m very fertile this week o

When are you coming to meet my people? grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by CheedyJ(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2021
No girl has ever asked me this age long question before..na small girls dey ask those mumu question..
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by MajesticKris: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2021
I want to do another Round grin
The 4th Round was My enoughgrin
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by tishbite41(m): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2021
Ok
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Yungstallion: 6:52am On Apr 14, 2021
Baby you know that bag that we saw in Amaka's shop, will you buy it for me? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Bluezy13(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2021
Shey now you have gotten what you wanted. Can you now leave me alone ??

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by BigYash: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2021
Do you really love me?

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2021
My house rent will soon expire undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by superjaks(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Will you now leave?
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Kobicove(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ladumaa:

The real reason is that during sex the male body releases a hormone which induces sleep undecided
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by McTobe(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
If you can keep up with it you are better off don't let anyone deceive you of what you are missing & other gibberish. Keep it up
ThiagoKid:
I don't know why, I avoid premarital sex like a plague

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? / Don't Mistake A Man Unaffectionate Nature For Evidence That He Doesn't Love You / Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Bedroom Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.