Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (37411 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by majorbravo: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Body odor well I can manage that but you see mouth other no be me and you undecided

Trust me, you haven’t really met anyone with serious body odour cos you won’t be able to withstand it.

One half-albino girl came to my room back when I was an undergrad and just lay on my bed to rest while she was waiting for her friend who was my neighbour. I dunno if it’s cos she’s been out in the sun all day from lectures or summat. But the smell was so unbearable. Even after she left. The smell lingered on in the sheets and never left till I washed it twice. I took the foam out to the sun. Cos the smell sank into the foam as well.

I didn’t know how to tell her, cos it wasn’t really my business and I didn’t want to hurt her feelings. But it was painful to note, I almost shed tears on her behalf, cos she was so damn pretty.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Oluphemie10: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ugaboy:

Zero String SmellySperm.
But does your Sperm truely smell?
lol....... I think it stinks bro �����
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Oloripelebe: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Start to dey call her Tacha... She go understand
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Divoc19(f): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'll simply tell the person to change soap and deodorant to a better one.
Simply simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Irennediva(f): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Not a big deal.
Just let them know.
Everybody get their kind of odour sha.

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ugaboy, you can get a nice scent/perfume for her,,,,,, from TheCalculator/Macsjebs wink

I for get one for my colleague's gf but they are on break at the moment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Gunayo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Body odor well I can manage that but you see mouth other no be me and you undecided
Some body odour can be worst than some mouth odour. They can occupy large surface area which can make anyone in its region uncomfortable. I have seen a nurse with bad body odour. I wonder how the husband cope with the odour till date.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
The sad reality is that, many people have body odour including the ones proffering solution here just that they haven't met who is bold enough to tell them either directly or indirectly

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
first buy roll on and give to her. ...if the body odour continues, then talk it out with her n proffer other solutions.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Nezzjnr: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
luminouz:
Lol...are guys the only ones with body and mouth odour ni?

Except OP case, all the testifiers are about men o. grin

Till date, I haven't met any woman with bad breath. I have met one with some damn strong body odour though. It got worse when she sweated, the funk is a mudafucking dunk on me. I just told her to bath more often, and try to relax her mind and not get scared or afraid cuz that's when the funk gets worse.

She has the biggest ass I've had till date. Thick everywhere.
Body odour don give me terrible fever before

When I was in school... Normally on Saturdays... I do play Lawn tennis and den ladies dey come around.... This particular Saturday... A girl approached me so as to borrow my racket... Mheeennn I don't think I've perceived any odour as hers before.... That smell really disturbed my inner organs

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by bakobenjamin198: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
BedroomSecret:
Buy her good exfoliating soap, deodorants and perfume, when those ones you bought finishes, she will be used to them and start buying them herself and no one will notice it anymore.

Please, check my signature
That is, only if she discovers herself by herself that she has body odour.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Okortor: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Just buy her deodorant N perfume as a gift.
That passes d msg
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ugaboy:
I met a girl recently, though the state in which I met her wasn't pleasing at all.

I was passing by with friends, when we saw a girl sitting alone crying profusely.
I had to tell others to leave us.

that was the first time I saw Premium tears, as in it was pouring like spring from her eyes, she finally told me the challenges she is going through.

as a young man, I can't start making promises, I had to encouraged her to fix her pieces and not with tears.

fast forward, we starts meeting at same spot, just to always check on her and her progress.

I don't have any intention towards her, just want to see her always happy.

but I'm having issues that is making me unconformable around her.

Her body odor is so strong, that I'm always tempted to tell her.
though our friendship is still weak, cus it not up to a month we met.

I don't know if it's right time or right, if I open up to her?

How can I tell her without making her feel embarrassing?
and some self medication to help out.

I’m sure to her, her body odour is the least of her problems and the least of things on her mind bt u can chip it in if it’s not offensive and will discourage people from connecting comfortably or civilly with her. However if u do decide to tell her then u must give her the solutions as well. If not Don’t compound the poor gals problem. She’s not looking for a bf is she?
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Gunayo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
majorbravo:

Trust me, you haven’t really met anyone with serious body odour cos you won’t be able to withstand it.

One half-albino girl came to my room back when I was still in school and just lay on my bed to rest while she was waiting for her friend who was my neighbour. I dunno if it’s cos she’s been out in the sun all day from lectures or summat. But the smell was so unbearable. Even after she left. The smell lingered on in the sheets and never left till I washed it twice. I took the foam out to the sun. Cos the smell sank into the foam as well.
You will not kill me with laugh ooooooh. You should have just taken the foam to dry cleaner or dash her the foam and save yourself the stress.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Kaylet: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
We don't the challenge, maybe part of it is what resulted to the body odour.

You can stylishly tell her.

Start by saying, if she has friends that tell her the truth, does she get angry easily, bla bla now..
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by swizzdre(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
just get her some nice deodorant bro..

how old is she? I just hope you've got no strings attached. just help her with an open mind. Bless up
you might be advicing a pedophile
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by luminouz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Body odour don give me terrible fever before

When I was in school... Normally on Saturdays... I do play Lawn tennis and den ladies dey come around.... This particular Saturday... A girl approached me so as to borrow my racket... Mheeennn I don't think I've perceived any odour as hers before.... That smell really disturbed my inner organs

That one is bad ooo

This geh I talked of has it but when she is anxious or sweating, it gets worse. But she be very nice person sha.

I once went to a pharmacy to buy drugs. The guy next to me has on a singlet, when he reached up to pay his bills, my nose was assaulted by body(under armpit) odour so strong I gagged. I'm very sure bros has not taken a bath in 5 days.

Good hygiene is the best biko

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by homegirl1: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Buy nice perfume and roll on for him or her. Before you give them to the person let the person know the importance of using the two on his or her body.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by 1Sharon(f): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Since the friendship is still new, it's really not your problem. Yet.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Gunayo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
I want to ask? Between Men and women who have the highest percentage of body odour?
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by donmkd(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
JESUS IS COMING SOON, ARE YOU READY?
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by omoadeleye(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

you really wanna know now?

Mehn, you guys are having gays conversation rn

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by majorbravo: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Gunayo:
You will not kill me with laugh ooooooh. You should have just taken the foam to dry cleaner or dash her the foam and save yourself the stress.
Man, I was so perturbed by the experience. I didn’t know how to get her to get up. I was just pacing about the room aimlessly, visibly uncomfortable. It’s not the normal body odour you get from most people.

This had the makings of burnt lizard flesh mixed with onions/garlic and a hint of marinated rotten sardines. The worst is the smell never fades off even after the source is removed. Unless wiped clean with special chemical based agents.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Omobisi3: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ugaboy:
I met a girl recently, though the state in which I met her wasn't pleasing at all.

I was passing by with friends, when we saw a girl sitting alone crying profusely.

that was the first time I saw Premium tears, as in it was pouring like spring from her eyes, she finally told me the challenges she is going through.

as a young man, I can't start making promises, I had to encouraged her to fix her pieces and not with tears.

fast forward, we starts meeting at same spot, just to always check on her and her progress.

just be frank with her, she might get mad with you or probably avoid you but will definitely appreciate you later.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by frozen70(f): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ugaboy:

Simply tell her that she sweats alot and it will make her develop body odour

Tell her you will get a deodorants for her and will like her to use it

It's not as difficult as you think
Maybe she doesn't even have the cash to get her toiletries

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Positivepoint(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ugaboy:

May be she can't even afford to keep clean. U said u met her in a state of distress she might be so broke that feeding is a challenge talk less of keep clean. Buy her wash soap, sanitary pads, tooth paste, bath soap, shampoo and deodorant things Will change immediately.

Talking to her won't change the situation make an effort she will appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by duwell(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao! Una done suffer o.

But Nigerians need to normalize the use of deodorants. The body odour own is a serious issue. I think good hygiene and deodorants should come before perfumes sef.

Deodorants are so good. I can testify. I don't have a foul smell, but I believe that everybody even those who don't have body odor do have a little smell when you touch your arm pit and smell it.
Then I started to use deodorants and everything feels fresh 100% of the time.
I love deodorants.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by cardoctor(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
Simply tell her jokingly My friend go and bathe. U smell.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Nairaland247(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ugaboy:

Tell her, "friend, I think u have trimethylaminuria". Then tasked her with the responsibility of checking it up.
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by techstack: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
Give a nice perfume

Tell him/her its for strong body odor
Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by papyskinsy: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
why are yu guys like this. there are thousands of online free sms that yu can send the person... tell the person yu are a friend but too shy to tell her about her breathe. buh yu will appreciate if she does something to improve her hygiene. Wait and observe. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by Ugaboy: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m sure to her, her body odour is the least of her problems and the least of things on her mind bt u can chip it in if it’s not offensive and will discourage people from connecting comfortably or civilly with her. However if u do decide to tell her then u must give her the solutions as well. If not Don’t compound the poor gals problem. She’s not looking for a bf is she?
You are right, the problem she told me...is something I don't want to discuss here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.