Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (15610 Views)

Oyo Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by HonNL: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2021

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by HonNL: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by chuksville(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
This guys look very fresh...
I think these should be their pictures taken in the early stages of their arrest.

So how do they go about finding these guys?

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by IgweOfNnewi: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
By their heads we shall know them...the scoffields and Lincolns... Owerri Prison Break season 1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Enoch07: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
I see some innocent people here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by KunleyY19(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2021
Dem plenty sha...
That community should be very wary Ooo... Because even if we have innocent ones among them. It takes the special grace of God for someone (innocent or not) to go to the prison and not become hardened on return.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Jackson105: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2021
Na wa o.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by landmark86: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2021
Crime no pay
Flew from it
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Stevengold(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Strong strong faces. embarassed
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by sammysmiles(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Some of them Don dey cotedeviore and Cameroon already...

7 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by donmixc: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2021
terrorist region cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Matheusmartin: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2021

There are many escapees whose faces are not here..

There are others too that return, whosr faces are still here..

Naija way nor dey clear..

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by careytommy37(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2021
This pipu should stop making fools of themselves
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by pk2me: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2021
I wish the guilty ones are captured most especially murderers among them, i am not happy that those ones involves in killing other human beings were on the loose.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by helinues: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2021
That's only if they are still in the country
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Xscape047: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2021
Jaapa things
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by southsouthking(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2021
Perilous time ahead.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by PCG001: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2021
aннн,
ιт ѕнa never вe well wιтн тнιѕ peopleembarassed

wнaт'ѕ мy pιcтυre doιng υp тнere❓❓

shocked
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Tbvxl: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2021
grin
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Seniorwriter(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2021
DOA as regards getting all a them back behind bars!
Nigerian Police Force doesn't have effective security architecture to fish them all moreso it's possible many of those jail birds are innocent of the crimes that sent them behind bars.
Trust Nigerian Judiciary and NPF @your own peril when it comes to cases of crimes committed!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by yusluvad(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2021
They're all looking fresh...

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by OBTOREPA(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2021
God will deliver us in this country.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2021
I don't trust this list. These are probably names of returnees. Since it was reported by the family of an escaped prisoner that returned that they found his photo among the list of those declared most wanted

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Offpoint1: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2021
My heart bleed looking at this pictures and the first time I visited kirikiri Maximum and Minimum prison. 90% where youths, I weep bitterly seeing young soul wasting away their prime. I could see regrets in others eyes, I could see innocent in some others eyes.
Some will be spend their productive days there, some might never come back home.. I cried.

Youth say no to crime, these fast life is not the way. Be contented with what you have.
Prison is not a place of fun, is a place whereby you wake daily to realise you might never be useful to yourself or anyone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by ayodeji4000(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Omo ale Yoruba ni ADE OGUNDELE

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Make dem run far away. Nigeria is full of injustice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2021
May God safe our women from rapists, murderers and hardened criminals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by DSC7: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2021
The names no dey finish??

The guy above me is a zombie..

He deals in Dead vulture barbecue....

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by 2elliot: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2021
So no female is a criminal? How come all the pictures are men?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Voiceofthestree: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2021
chuksville:
This guys look very fresh...
I think these should be their pictures taken in the early stages of their arrest.

So how do they go about finding these guys?

Bruh that’s not fresh ooo that’s sickness cause by the soya bean they give them at Nigeria prison when the are release their families will spend money for hospital bills anymore who don’t have money to take care of himself nah sorry oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Amotekun Moves To Enforce Installation Of CCTV In Ondo / Under Zulum, Borno Can’t Account For N414 Million Spent In 2019 - Premium Times / Council Of State Confirms Igp’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.