Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead (25971 Views)

Troops Kill ISWAP Terrorists in Damasak, Borno (Photos) / Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush / Boko Haram Recaptures Gubio And Magumeri In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Sunnyja: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2021
Enoch07:

you see wetin too much movie don finally do you? by d way, atlantis dey under water Nigeria never reach dat level
What is a country that is not gone doing "under water", is it a submarine?!
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Comedian2019: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2021
Jihadists no dey tire?
These mofos have been scammed with imaginary 72 virgins.
Is that what their quran teaches them?

1 Like

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Yeeyo: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2021
pantami minister, elrufai governor, SAS former governor of borno, buhari ur boys boko haram are technically following ur instruction in Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Omooba77: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Penguin2:
“If elected president, I will lead from the front. We will defeat Boko Haram within 6 months”.

That’s the lie the senile vegetable in Aso Rock sold to his Almajiri and Tinubu media cretins and urchins gave it voice.

Few years later, they “technically defeated” Boko Haram.

Now 6 years later, Boko Haram is still hoisting flags.

Fools will still come to defend their daddy Buhari instead of burying their heads in shame for the disaster they foisted on the country.

We warned you.
Nigeria need soul searching, no meaningful development with all these killings. For how long are we going to support evils. Everything from judiciary to military to youth are all joke. God bless our nation with truthful men.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by danono: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2021
Are these boko haram guys not fasting. I thought this is Ramadan period.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Tecno66: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2021
Ozinlex:
...this country is long gone like the lost city of Atlantis
Where is Lai Mohammed alias "Boko Haram is technically defeated and Nigeria's security is better than when we came in 2015?"
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Humblesam(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2021
This news is as FAKE as a demon in pictured in heaven...
Boko Haram attacked yet again "a big yes", but boko boys taking over Damasak town " a big no".
Please we should take time to get the real fact before posting news as sensitive as this.

I said again, this is fake news...
Reporting from Damasak.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by pacespot(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2021
And soldiers were caught celebrating on a video of their defeat of the jihadists in the same Bornu, instead of staying on guard and be vigilant, knowing that Boko Haram doesn't like to hear any positive news from Nigeria
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Alejoas(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2021
This is really a sad news and i hope we find a way to silence this group once and for all. My people, i sell external battery, inverter System that can power your laptop for more than 15 hours, Tv and decoder for up to 9 hours, kindly recommend me to your friends and family
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Humblesam(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2021
danono:
Are these boko haram guys not fasting. I thought this is Ramadan period.

Let me help you out with the answer... Reporting direct from Damasak

They attacked yesterday with the sole aim of breaking their fast in the camp when dislodging the soldiers from the camp..
But yet again, they were running leaving scores of their dead dogs around the camp.
No one will tell u this except an eye witness like me direct from Damasak...
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by explosiveskull(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2021
The chairman said he is not around but traveled out for official engagement. Lol
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Humblesam(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2021
pacespot:
And soldiers were caught celebrating on a video of their defeat of the jihadists in the same Bornu, instead of staying on guard and be vigilant, knowing that Boko Haram doesn't like to hear any positive news from Nigeria

Bro calm down... Av decided to spend some tyms here today..
Kind of news posted here since this very last few weeks about Damasak is so saddening.
This new is fake... Av been reading some fake news almost everyday about this whole stuff.
Boko fools av not taken over Damasak... Fact.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by iampeterben(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2021
Not surprised!
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Bishopceo: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2021
Decimated Boko Haram still hoisting their flags in Nigeria show us that this Govt has nothing left to offer us
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Tangana: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2021
may God help us
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Humblesam(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2021
explosiveskull:
The chairman said he is not around but traveled out for official engagement. Lol

People that don't even reside in their LG.
All those fools stay and live their lives in maiduguri and be saying what they don't know.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by explosiveskull(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Penguin2:
“If elected president, I will lead from the front. We will defeat Boko Haram within 6 months”.

That’s the lie the senile vegetable in Aso Rock sold to his Almajiri and Tinubu media cretins and urchins gave it voice.

Fools will still come to defend their daddy Buhari instead of burying their heads in shame for the disaster they foisted on the country.

We warned you.

Call his or her name, no fear, na he/she be this .
Next thing is to start calling you kids, whereas he or she said whatever oshomole touches becomes gold, I can never forget the day I saw that. We are finished in this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by explosiveskull(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2021
NiggaAreaBDamnd:
Our friends from Sw, is this news worthy or are you waiting for news about ESN or IPOB?
We've forgiven them, one of my lecturers then will tell you "your eyes will see red"
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by ubongdom: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2021
I will refer us to watch a movie tagged BEAST OF A Nation. What is happening in that movie is exactly what is playing in this country.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by eedimo(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2021
Someone should tell me it's the handiwork of ESN.
Nigerian military would not go and used force now as the did in konshisha against unarmed civilians.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Jman24(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2021
Damasak.
The biblical Damascus
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by rummmy: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2021
Fulani army Fc: 0
Boko Haram United:2

1 Like

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by annyz: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2021
Gandollaar:
Lair Mohammed and his crew oya oo

They have hoisted flags, scores even

Remaining to attack a prominent site in Abuja, that score too would be evened and only then would this incompetent government agree they have failed woefully.

Ndiara!

In situation like this you can never hear LAI talking.

He is probably in Fabrication room.

1 Like

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by kalu61(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
This girl, you are funny
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by FA13(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2021
Penguin2:

We warned you.

Are you talking to the guy below?

1 Like

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Whois(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2021
Can this people tender their resignation already? We won't see the likes of thebosstrevor1 , hellinus, deadvulturebbqseller here because the 'topic' isn't about ipod/ESN. Shameless people

1 Like

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Gandollaar(f): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2021
annyz:

In situation like this you can never hear LAI talking.

He is probably in Fabrication room.
You'll never from him!

He goes about regurgitating how Boko Haram could not hoist flags like in the past, even when the Borno senators in the national assembly countered his claims.

Now it's too loud to be denied, I wonder what he'd spin.
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Gandollaar(f): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2021
FA13:

Are you talking to the guy below?

Are you in any way insinuating that myself or whois are Mannabbqqrills??
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by ECHICHE: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2021
Things has fallen apart in Borno state.
Self inflicted harm.....

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:11am On Apr 14, 2021
funny enuf the Army will come to denial this.....
let's wait and hear there own comment!
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by tuniski: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2021
Ozinlex:
...this country is long gone like the lost city of Atlantis
Gone to where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate / I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.