Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) (53257 Views)

Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) / Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me / Wale Adebayo: I Got Burnt While Playing Sango In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by SandraJane: 6:13am On Apr 14, 2021
I used to hawk bread to raise my school fees - Actress Abiola Adebayo says as she shares her grass to grace story

Shared with Caption ...

This picture reminded me of my humble beginning � ���� � �
I hawked different things on the street but was more popular with bread cos that was the last thing I hawked as a young adult seeking for admission into Uni, it was a tough one, I know a few people can attest to that here.

I lost 4 different admissions because I couldn’t afford to pay, it took me about 7 years to finally got into Uni but today, I’m not just a graduate but a masters degree holder.
It wasn’t easy but in all, I never stop loving God and hoping and of a truth, God has been very good to me�
I am not there yet but I am definitely not where I used to be.

The reason for my epistle is to encourage someone, please don’t give up on your dreams, no matter what life throws at you, you’re going through those challenges for a purpose, just keep praying, put God first, be diligent, keep working harder, get better at whatever you do on a daily basis and stay focus......your light will soon shine.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNnPbF-MYFO/

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Ayeong: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2021
We all have the hustling side cheesy

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Bornsinner7: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2021
Grass to grace

There's this product girls hawk now

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Pierocash(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2021
Congrats dear

6 Likes

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2021
SandraJane:
I used to hawk bread to raise my school fees - Actress Abiola Adebayo says as she shares her grass to grace story

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNnPbF-MYFO/

cc; lalasticlala

Ladies don't drink these any more.. they prefer to sleep with fraudsters and use the iphone 12 instead of hustllin to go to schooi

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Abboki: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2021
She even looked so prettier while she was selling bread.

Though the picture of the bread sellling looks somehow unreal and camera posing thing (possibly on stage)

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by hezy4real01(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Cool, I hope you don't file a divorce case like Olajumoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Chris2863(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Hmm
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by salbis(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
These stories of status transition is becoming stale.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by DirtyGold: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
Good story that is very relatable to many people but, not everybody gets to make it despite the struggle.

However, is this truly the full story? *side eyes* ...or one big god located her in the struggle? lipsrsealed grin grin

What's tha business?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Account720: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
Who's this one again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Leun: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
Took a picture in the past or recreated her past?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Administration1: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
She still has the same set of polos... Wonderful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by obembet(f): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
Nice one..
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by whytediamond(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
Please make una help me find Jumoke the bread seller turned celebrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Anaskie(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
If that's how she actually looked while hawking, I'll definitely buy whatever she was selling.

7 Likes

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Kzinne: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
That picture looks recent. Check out the banners on the building. She should stop doing stuff for clout

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by notoriousbabe: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2021
We no go hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by djflexcy: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2021
I can bet Buhari's ear that it's a big lie. Everybody done turn motivational speaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by ddeola: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2021
Testimony.God is great

1 Like

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by KanuSE: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2021
Movie scene

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by ECHICHE: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2021
Life id wonderful.

Don't despise the days of little beginning
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Chimeluv(f): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2021
Everybody has a grass to grace story...
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Blackfire(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2021
liar
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Niorte: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2021
I hope that was not a picture from a movie set.

But if it is true....I rejoice with you for God's grace upon your life.

No condition is permanent.

Need help to grow your YouTube channel?

See below
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by rexchazy(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2021
Scam post to trend. Am sure that was a movie set

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by iswallker(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2021
it took her seven years to got kissinto uni ...and she has a masters... lipsrsealed

but her English is less than average.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by GreaterFuture3: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2021
When you finally come out of a Bad Situation, the feeling is very good.
May God Almighty help us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street / Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.