Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 AM

What's The Best Way To Display Adverts On Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Best Way To Display Adverts On Website (247 Views)

How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste / 7 Tips On How To Reduce Bounce Rate On Website / Please Reply,how To Display Html Codes In Textarea For Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Display Adverts On Website by AbiolaEsq(f): 6:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Hello everyone,

Can you please guide me through on how to display advert banners on my website. It's not AdSense. I'm currently using image widget that links to the content post. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What's The Best Way To Display Adverts On Website by telleyway: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
I don't know whether it's the position of the ads you want or some other tricks. But for positioning this is how it should be:

the position of an ad is entirely up to the website itself, however there have become common standards used across the Internet. Studies have proven that the most successful ad positions are within the content (44.66% response), within the heading (27.32% response), within the left (7.88% response) and right (9.28% response columns, rounded out by rotating ads (4.74% response) and ads below the fold (1.93% response). Generally speaking, ads close to the content, above the fold, and near other captivating content will provide optimal performance.

My 2cents

I can help you with creating HTML file ads which can be delivered to you as a code or a PNG, PDF files.
Re: What's The Best Way To Display Adverts On Website by etoluw: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2021
AbiolaEsq:
Hello everyone,

Can you please guide me through on how to display advert banners on my website. It's not AdSense. I'm currently using image widget that links to the content post. Thanks in anticipation.

it depends on the theme you are using?

You can also use short code to achieve it

(1) (Reply)

Flowextra / Google Argentina’s Domain Bought By Man For £2 / These Is What Google Adsense Sent To Me Please How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.