Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,509 members, 7,781,561 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi (43009 Views)

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by EvenBlogger: 6:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, Peruzzi has described rumors that he slept with Chioma, Davido’s fiancée, as absurd.

Peruzzi in an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonnwo, said it is crazy to cook up stories of him having s*x with the wife of a man who changed his life.

“Someone said I had s*x with the wife of the man who helped me. Do you know how crazy that is?.” According to the 31-year-old singer, the rumors have made him more careful about what goes on around him.

“Even if you h**e me as a person, what did Davido do to you? Anyway, right now, I am careful of every pin that drops near me,” he said.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNnus0uLINDMD8IBctXaYXFb-c8_pi7qfMwycw0/

5 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Duru9(m): 6:25am On Apr 14, 2021
Fear rumor peddlers

16 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Ayeong: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2021
To be a celebrity isn't easy

31 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Bornsinner7: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2021
That's good.. never break the 10th code of the bro code

Real niggas keep it 100.. never sleep with your man's girl
pepperdemzombie:
He should have said what? When Freeze interviewed Adewale and asked if Chioma and Davido were still together, what did he say? Before Davido nko, and why did you lie you are cousins? When did Chioma become Davido's wife?
Mumu, you forgot you raped some ladies and boasted of it online, the ladies accused you, you denied. Only for the old tweets to be dug out and you started apologising.
Which kain truth wan commot for that kain person mouth?
I don observe say any chioma news.. you dey like shalaye too much.. you and the girl don date before wey she chop your money run?

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Mandela27: 6:53am On Apr 14, 2021
no mind them Peru

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by tyson98: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2021
God sees everything

5 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2021
even if you did it will you had said yes you did

57 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by techmo(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2021
Fake News everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Khd95(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2021
we dont expect you to openly admit to have had sex with the baby mama of ur benefactor, abi u want to see crazy, peru peru grin

39 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Peace081: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2021
I believe you

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by pepperdemzombie: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2021
He should have said what? When Freeze interviewed Adewale and asked if Chioma and Davido were still together, what did he say? Before Davido nko, and why did you lie you are cousins? When did Chioma become Davido's wife?
Mumu, you forgot you raped some ladies and boasted of it online, the ladies accused you, you denied. Only for the old tweets to be dug out and you started apologising.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by pepperdemzombie: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2021
Duru9:
Fear rumor peddlers
He should have said what? Why did both of them not deny it since? If you throw anything at Davido, but he didn't rant over it under 30 minutes, the allegation is true.
When the rumour started, Davido tweeted "We all have a past".

17 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by tunjijones(m): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by fourboys: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2021
people just have a way of spreading fake rumours
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Splendor4(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2021
fake News.. I wondered why he should be bothered anyway

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by GreaterFuture3: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2021
Okay.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Goldenheart(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2021
Who now slept with Chioma grin
Somebody sure did grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by lawalosky(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2021
another one
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by wolesmile(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2021
Of course we don't expect you to "Kiss and tell!"

It's only immature minds that do that.
I just pray you and Davido continue this robust friendship for a very long time. Strain in friendship sometimes make people spill so much secrets.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2021
All these drama....it's like Peruzzi wants to release an album...

But I thought they said they were cousins

4 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2021
"I never had sex with Chioma ..." bla bla bla ...

You guys could have done other things ...

French - kissing.

Smooching.

Fellat!o.

Cunninlingus.

... and I'm sure she must have swallowed your semen a lot of times while you guys were at it.

In short, una fucck.

I detest liars.

19 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2021
Chioma no be anyhow babe na. Where u won see am.

Davido wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by KingTom(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by dalass(f): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2021
cheesy

Will you say so even if you did? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Elsueno: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2021
So he is 31, soo young grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by DamnnNiggarr: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2021
Favouritegirl
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by GeneralPula: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Pain Behind The Fame.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by Runaway: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2021
But, why did she leave him?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by fergie001: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2021
angry

Re: I Never Had Sex With Chioma - Peruzzi by PHPdeveloper200: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2021
my guy fit Don run the stuff sharp sharp commot body

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) / Mercy Aigbe, Her Ample Curves And Her Son Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.