Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,756,088 members, 6,548,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 05:13 AM

Why Is Nobody Complaining About Airtel Data Extortion? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Nobody Complaining About Airtel Data Extortion? (312 Views)

How To Get Unlimited Airtel Data With N300 – Airtel Cheat 2018 / How To Get Airtel 4GB Data With Just N300 Plus Hint About Airtel 4G / What To Know About Airtel Night Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nobody Complaining About Airtel Data Extortion? by Ahumanbeing: 9:20am On Apr 14
What's even going on in this shit hole, first of all 9mobile - my data sim has been out of network for days, I've been using smile Wifi all this while, so this morning I decided to use my brother's Airtel Sim card to browse, I bought 1GB worth of Data by 8AM and now just 9AM 1GB data is exhausted, I've only used it for Whatsapp and Gmail like what the Bleep?

Even Instagram stays at least two hours with 9mobile before 1gb is exhausted, what's wrong with this useless country sef, it's not as if the money no dey but what's the point being extorted and scammed everyday, then just because you have money you won't complain? What about people who work day and night and then when they buy data e go just finish like water.
I tire for this country sef God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Complaining About Airtel Data Extortion? by Ayeong: 9:24am On Apr 14
Go to data usage on your phone, filter the date to 1day. Then scroll down you will see how your 1gb was consumed. Some app runs on background, even without you opening it. Apps like Playstore automatically update app, except you turn of the automatic update.

We don't have to blame these telecommunication company without finding out the reasons ourselves.

Peace!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Play, Power And Fun with Itel P37 and P37 Pro / iCloud Remove Lost Mode by the Owner / Iphone 8+ 64GB Just Landed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.