Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! (26811 Views)

Why Are Some Nigerian Guys So Misogynistic? / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by macjive01: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
http://www.topix.com/forum/uk/london/T9B82FQDHU6OU5G16

Black women look like Mercy Olubunmi from eastenders
Posted in the London, England Forum

Black monkey woman
London, UK

Yeah that's right. Thats why black men run to white women. You say the white women are fat and ugly, but so are most of the black girls in the UK.
I laugh at how many black men are with fat, overweight,bad weave wearing hippos, then these same jealous women turn around to mix couples and call the white women fat. So its okay for a black man to be with some ugly chimp looking black as night black woman, she isn't seen as fat and ugly, until he may get with a big white woman, then the woman's appearance gets criticized by bitter black women.I see some black woman on the UK black mans thread saying she despairs at some of the white women black men pick up, even a low life white chav woman is better than you that's why. All black women do is point to their overweight buttocks and think that's their big great advantage over white women. what about a good job? nice hair, not weave? what about not looking like a overweight black monkey?
Its only the colour of the skin that black women hate, not the shape of the woman, and if a black man IS with a big white woman, mind your own business.
If you black women were not such worthless fat motormouthed clods, you would have yourself a black man.
Most of you look like mercy from eastenders
JEALOUS BYTCHES!
BM
London, UK
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#2Jan 21, 2011

why is it always that ugly black women charges to be featured in movies and TV abroad only to be a source of shame and caricature for the black men.
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by BABE3: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
I can't read! Pls can a good samaritan kindly read and summarize what the OP is saying.?

Thanks in advance! grin

1 Like

Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by Goldieluks: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
Don't bother,its just loads of rubbish! undecided
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
nyak nyak nyak grin
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by 190: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

Don't bother,its just loads of rubbish! undecided

Goldie shie u see why u should be happy for me grin grin
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by Jackieugo(f): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2011
Wow such a romantic post! The amount of hatred and negativity on top of generalizing ALL black women is just saddening shocked. *walks out*
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by toyemz(f): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
is the poster a man or a woman?

dont understand what being posted
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
a bunch of people arguing over which race ethnicity is the easiest lay.

ie which group opens their legs faster.

up the sexual revolution and burning of bras and pants.
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by horny4u(f): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2011
Mercy is pretty And if you find her ugly do take it up with her creator.
Is your mum blacK ?
White and black gak
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by 190: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
women should stop complaining

70% of them are guilty of dis

Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by Basseti: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^^^

I like his shoes cheesy
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
MOBO444 instantly comes to mind grin grin. Are we sure this is not another of his IDs grin.
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by Blazay(m): 6:45am On Apr 20, 2011
[size=20pt]
If you black women were not such worthless fat motormouthed clods,
you would have yourself a black man.

Most of you look like mercy from eastenders
JEALOUS BYTCHES!
BM
London, UK
[/size]

GBAM! grin

I love that "Topix" of a forum I tellya.
Correct rofo-rofo for dia. cheesy
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by Ystranger: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2011
^^^

Sup Blazay?
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by MOBO999: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2011
^^^ What the poster is saying make perfect sence, he is trying to communucate on the waywardness of Black women.
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by 190: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by MrCork17: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2011
macjive01. Bro, do Nigerian women in the UK always ignore you? undecided
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by 190: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by googles: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2011
one word - Bollocks !!!
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by Ystranger: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^^

I have missed you baje baje

Hows awon boys?
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by googles: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2011
lol F-stranger ?? wazaaa ?

I have missed you too. . .lol I can tell how much trouble you have caused with your new username cheesy
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by macjive01: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

macjive01. Bro, do Nigerian women in the UK always ignore you? undecided

lol, sincerely i have not slept with one yet but that has no, in a million, connection with by grieve .
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by r231(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2011
Crap
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by Natasha2(f): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2011
glad i'm not ugly but beautiful and intelligent cheesy
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
hahaha the waywardness of Nigerian women? LMFAO! foreign women, do a lot worse. why is it that when its only a story of a Nigerian woman, they are so quick to bring it to Nairaland to "shame" Nigerian women, but many white women do the same, if not worse, and they will still praise them. inferiority complex at its best. everything white is not always right. FREE YOUR MINDS.
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by segzicres(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2011
guy try the losers forum, u suck
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by imsaneuk(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
African women are the most beautifull women in the world, and i include black skin and tribal body scars.
IF black men want ugly white women so be it, as a white englishman from portsmouth, ill take an african woman over a white woman any day.
Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by Monicasque(f): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
this thread should be closed. It such a load of racist shit. Why must everything be about black and white? i hate this thread with all my heart. Black woman are human too. Yes i said we BLACK and Proud women are humans too and there world would be a better place if racism would end. This post has nothing but racism. Black sisters never listen to such bull as this, even those white women who feel as if black sisters are hating, yols wake up and make the world a better place. It does not always have to be about colour u know.

2 Likes

Re: some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! by JLM(f): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2015
macjive01:
http://www.topix.com/forum/uk/london/T9B82FQDHU6OU5G16

why is it always that ugly black women charges to be featured in movies and TV abroad only to be a source of shame and caricature for the black men.

The "BLACK" man that posted this shyte is such a loser. Its because of men like u dat some african women go bleaching themselves to death! First and foremost we are NOT 'black' only dark in complexion. The word black has been used to often in derogatory terms against africans enough! In general speculations everthing "Black" is associated with evil and negativity. Therefore YOU "Mr eloquent Writer" may be BLACK, but all d rest of us are quality human beings that are dark in complexion, mostly dark chocolate, but DEFINITELY not BLACK!!

Secondly "MR WRITER" you do not even deserve to have any right-thinking African woman. For all d baseless comments you have made, and I am so sorry for which ever fair complexioned lady you are with! Because you r so lowlife in thinking, I would advice her to run for her life.

From time immemorial women have always envied themselves. Even a man marrying a girl from another tribe sometimes has aroused jealousy in ladies of his own tribe, so it is not a thing of "colour" alright? that's how women are! infact thats how most humans are! Even a girl marrying from a different tribe gets her townsmen jealous!

What about the westerners? have you never seen caucasians get mad cos their men opt to date African girls, or d men getting livid cos their women prefer African dudes? Let me inform your illiterate mind that it is a trait that cuts across cultural divides, and not just a WHITE/BLACK thing!

Who needs you? go stick to your "whities" , problem is people with your mentality continue in their slavery, years long after you have been liberated, as u see nothing good in yourself and your own, but only see how greener the grass is on the other side.

I am proud of all my African ladies, even with the oppression of the past and all attendant disadvantages from colonialism, they have risen to great heights and have even come to excel in every aspect of their lives, most times even far ahead of your "WHITIES".. They are trying , and when they go wrong all I do is correct them as I would correct any human being, but will never degrade them with words, just because of their skin colour.

For if the rest of the world went through the hell we have gone through, they would never have risen so strong, perhaps that why God made it that we should be the ones to bear this lot, cos the Almighty knew, we alone could survive it, and that makes us 10 times better than any other race on earth!

(1) (Reply)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.