Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,694,102 members, 6,349,510 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 02:12 PM

You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here (1459 Views)

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / You Can Now Learn A Skills/trade Of Your Choice / u-Snapp Launches Buy & Sell App In Nigeria: Aims To Ease Trade Of used Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:41am On Jun 11

"If the people in your circle aren’t contributing to your growth, then you’re not in a circle… you’re in a cage.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:17am On Jun 13

My mind is a centre of Divine operation

The mind is the central element in the creative process. It has creative power, because life energy expresses itself based on the operations of the mind.

The mind forms the mold for our creative energies to flow through, just like water flows through a pipe based on the pipe's shape.

Our job is to learn how to operate our mind so that this energy gets expressed toward the conditions that we desire, and not toward what we fear.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:08am On Jun 15

"Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:30am On Jun 17

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."

I know many people will reference this quote to promote physical exercise, but this is of course not what i meant.

I did mean to highlight the importance to keep moving forward in life
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:15am On Jun 20
Registration still ongoing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salary Structure Of Telecommunications Companies / A New Group For Lovers Of Astrophysics And Philosophy / The Evolution Of TECHNOLOGY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.