Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? (1551 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / How Do I Ask Him To Give Me The Ring Again? He Cheated, Propose With A Car And A / "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2021
This has really caused a lot of reaction on twitter. Now another question.(modified)
What should be the amount for an engagement ring that want a yes as an answer?
It's engagement ring not wedding ring oo
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by Freestainworld(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2021
What if you don't have 10k for engagement ring, won't you still marry?

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by Opak001(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2021
ring wet dem go still use go collect for the oza rum..smh
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by Bornsinner7: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Children of nowadays

In the olden days.. when we used to receive stroke of the cane just to marry a girl.. who will be thinking of 10k ring??

When her papa give you 100 strokes with anger say you wan carry him daughter, Him sons give you 50 each and sometimes a representative from the elders go round am up..

After you're done collecting those strokes of the cane on bare buttocks.. even the bride to be no go allow you buy ring.. instead you go use the money buy towel wey she go use press your nyash after e don peel from beating..

But now.. niggas buy ring of 2million still kon kneel down give the girl..

4 Likes

Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2021
I fit go sell my kidney buy ring abi ?
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
We go marry. But what If I want to be romantic and I decide to get her a N10k engagement ring.
If she is your friend or sister.will you advice her to say yes
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Children of nowadays

In the olden days.. when we used to receive stroke of the cane just to marry a girl.. who will be thinking of 10k ring??

When her papa give you 100 with anger say you wan carry him daughter, Him sons give you 50 each and sometimes a representative from the elders go round up..

After you are done collecting those strokes of the cane on bare buttocks.. even the bride to be no go allow you buy ring.. instead you go use the money buy towel wey she go use press your nyash after e don peel from beating..

But now.. niggas buy ring of 2million still kon knee down give the girl..
Which tribe are you from?
That's harsh

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by baralatie(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I fit go sell my kidney buy ring abi ?
Baba you no dey romantic at all Lol
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=baralatie post=100783490][/quote]
Of cos but i want to be romantic at least a bit.
Instead of sharing jersey and cooking for each other up and down
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by baralatie(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

Of cos but i want to be romantic at least a bit.
Instead of sharing jersey and cooking for each other up and down
And if you are not romantic you will not marry again
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by Freestainworld(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

We go marry. But what If I want to be romantic and I decide to get her a N10k engagement ring.
If she is your friend or sister.will you advice her to say yes
Just like our fingers are not equal, so is our finances,if you have the money to buy a diamond ring for engagement, I will give you a thumbs up, if you don't have that kind of money, I will still give you a thumbs up in as much as you will live happily with your bride tomorrow
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
baralatie:

And if you are not romantic you will not marry again
Let me put it this way. Will you advice your sister to say yes if i propose with N10k engagement ring
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by baralatie(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

Let me put it this way. Will you advice your sister to say yes if i propose with N10k engagement ring
You di don't have #1k for engagement I want to marry your sister.she go die?
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2021
Nonsense,Embarrassment...No be Men dey propose with 13carat Diamond Ring?Any man that Can Propose with 10K Engagement Ring Can Not Afford a Decent Three Piece Suit,Trust me...I must marry.
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by kalu61(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2021
Must you buy ring?

Poor people get along even those earning below minimum wage.
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2021
baralatie:

You di don't have #1k for engagement I want to marry your sister.she go die?
Lol Actually I have. And I'm looking forward to see you give me your sister.(If she is beautiful).
It's just a discussion. Nothing personal
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Nonsense,Embarrassment...No be Men dey propose with 13carat Diamond Ring?Any man that Can Propose with 10K Engagement Ring Can Not Afford a Decent Three Piece Suit,Trust me...I must marry.
Oh lord of Nazareth Lol you choked me
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2021
kalu61:
Must you buy ring?

Poor people get along even those earning below minimum wage.
God. And it's someone like you that will report in a police station that someone stole their N10k
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2021
2k ring is okay. After all she no be virgin

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
GatewayP:
teamVirgin spotted

Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
GatewayP:
God what's this?
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
it depends on what am doing to make money and my mentality about money management.....sure you dnt expect an average guy to propose with a ring of 10k or more when other wedding items are there to buy!
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by thatsleepboy1: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
bros na two two hundred naira ring sure pass
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by vickydankal(f): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
I was engaged without a ring but today my wedding ring can pay 3 years school fees for university student in government school. Not much but I flunt it as medal
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by kepstone: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
What stupidity in the highest order, i wonder how the girls of this generation reason. expensive ring or not marriage wey go cast go cast. Engaging you with a golden ring does not guarantee he values you and neither does it guarantee he does not value u if he propose with a 10k ring. Marriage is beyond the ring. the ring is just a metal. My brother married his wife from a rich family and he was earning 20k and he proposed to her with 7k ring and today marriage is 10 years still kicking well earning 6 -7 figures now. Please Guys marry a lady who has futuristic approach to both marriage and life. I have seen girls still misbehave with engagement ring and marriage ring. The ring does not guarantee anything if God is not in it. Why are ladies more interested in getting the ring more than knowing the giver of the ring. We place priority on the wrong things when it comes to marriage in this part of our world. So 10k ring is not money or is not a ring, if you allow your hubby propose to you with 450k ring to what end is the reason or justification, to show ur friends ur guy is rich or you are not cheap. the kind of competition among female folks is something else, no wonder many men have been ruined by alot of ladies' whose greed and materialistic apatite can not be quenched. In this life we shall leave everything and all this will become irrelevant. Let get our priorities right most ladies are busy praying for husband why God actually brought their husband their way.
your worth in his should be your concern not the worth of the ring.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:41am On Apr 15, 2021
Nope. Any engagement ring less than 5 mil, carry your proposal and goan meet someone else.
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by TheUndercover: 4:22am On Apr 15, 2021
LOL! Another funny thread. The thing about engagement ring is just to signify you're off the market, how expensive or cheap the ring was not the reason why engagement ring are being given to the wife to be in the first place.

I noticed that, the more sluttier a lady is, the more she will want the wedding to be the talk of town. Most ladies that got married as a virgin don't always desire an expensive wedding, they cherish an happy marriage more. They just wants their husband to treat them right because they've kept themselves all these while for him. This is not the case for non-virgins. Non-virgins care more about the wedding than the marriage and the more expensive or 'loud' a wedding is, the more likely it will lead to divorce.

Again, marriage is an expensive gift most modern women don't deserve. If you want the marriage institution to thrive, make it favourable for men, not women. cool

3 Likes

Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
it depends on what am doing to make money and my mentality about money management.....sure you dnt expect an average guy to propose with a ring of 10k or more when other wedding items are there to buy!
Abi ooo that's my point too.
In fact wedding ring is still there

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
vickydankal:
I was engaged without a ring but today my wedding ring can pay 3 years school fees for university student in government school. Not much but I flunt it as medal
You can't my school fees Vicky. And I'm in a government school. Stop trippin
Re: Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
kepstone:
What stupidity in the highest order, i wonder how the girls of this generation reason. expensive ring or not marriage wey go cast go cast. Engaging you with a golden ring does not guarantee he values you and neither does it guarantee he does not value u if he propose with a 10k ring. Marriage is beyond the ring. the ring is just a metal. My brother married his wife from a rich family and he was earning 20k and he proposed to her with 7k ring and today marriage is 10 years still kicking well earning 6 -7 figures now. Please Guys marry a lady who has futuristic approach to both marriage and life. I have seen girls still misbehave with engagement ring and marriage ring. The ring does not guarantee anything if God is not in it. Why are ladies more interested in getting the ring more than knowing the giver of the ring. We place priority on the wrong things when it comes to marriage in this part of our world. So 10k ring is not money or is not a ring, if you allow your hubby propose to you with 450k ring to what end is the reason or justification, to show ur friends ur guy is rich or you are not cheap. the kind of competition among female folks is something else, no wonder many men have been ruined by alot of ladies' whose greed and materialistic apatite can not be quenched. In this life we shall leave everything and all this will become irrelevant. Let get our priorities right most ladies are busy praying for husband why God actually brought their husband their way.
your worth in his should be your concern not the worth of the ring.
They will not listen. They are just hypocrites and gold diggers. Soon they will say they work hard with their husbands during his difficult times

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whenever You Remember Your Ex. / Original Long Jack XXL For Sale. / SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.