Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? (46244 Views)

How Can I Answer These Job Interview Questions / How Best Do I Answer These Interview Questions / How Would You Answer This Interview Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by livebyday(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
ayenale1:

Is that your final answer??lol

Indeed
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by donfruit(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
few educated answer the question
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by kendrick93(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
No 4
Just take out the fruits in the last box that contains apples and oranges, then add the oranges and apples to their respective box and label both correctly
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Chris2863(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see so many Nairalanders unable to answer the questions yet they will claim that there are no jobs. This I have seen.
Before posting rubbish, kindly drop your answers. Why do I bother myself when you are one of them self

4 Likes

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by donfruit(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
JudgeKronos:
The question is for the few educated

Definitely not for the majority schooled
few educated answer the question

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Eriokanmi: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Xiaomi1:
I never eat.
lazy youth, trying to dodge quiz with an excuse grin
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see so many Nairalanders unable to answer the questions yet they will claim that there are no jobs. This I have seen.
grin
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by xinorkmataz(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
okay
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogun ni aiye

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by meobizy(f): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Page two gone and zero answers. Where are all the abroad Nairalanders? Come and show your knowledge. It’s not about flaunting budget beverages with strawberries and whipped cream. Come and show us what school has imparted in you.

15 Likes

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by sweerychick(f): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
1 question, is at least one.. or none because children are not born but babies..

2. Your current height because you just drop it and not throwing it.
Still typing tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
LeeSantos:
egg can break from any height.

0.005 meter height?

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Skillsnigeria: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
hmmm
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by MansoryMX(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Xiaomi1:
I never eat. Solving these rhetorical questions required a stomach full of food, abeg.

Hahahahahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by horlabiyi(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fingers crossed
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Elsueno: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
angry

Why should I tell you guys the answer, afterall u might be my competition in the future
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by MansoryMX(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
JudgeKronos:
The question is for the few educated

Definitely not for the majority schooled

Mr Educated Oya answer am na!

12 Likes

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by DeMonk: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
1. Ans: As at 2021, 385,000 babies are born every year.
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by SmartyPants(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Psoul:
I saw this Interview Questions on Glassdoor and I just felt it might be very useful to some of us given that most companies especially in Nigeria like copying these big tech guys. We all know that Apple is one of the biggest Tech companies in the World and to get a job there wouldn’t be so easy.

Glassdoor decided to make this easy by providing some questions Apple Inc uses to select their employees – I would be revealing 3 questions here that I feel are more brain tasking and require more brain knowledge. Is your brain equipped to answer these Apple’s Job Interview Questions? If Yes? Let’s do this smiley

1. How many children are born every day?

2. If you have 2 eggs, and you want to figure out what’s the highest floor from which you can drop the egg without breaking it, how would you do it? What’s the optimal solution?

3.You have 100 coins laying flat on a table, each with a head side and a tail side. 10 of them are heads up, 90 are tails up. You can’t feel, see or in any other way find out which side is up. Split the coins into two piles such that there are the same number of heads in each pile.”

4. There are three boxes, one contains only apples, one contains only oranges, and one contains both apples and oranges. The boxes have been incorrectly labeled such that no label identifies the actual contents of the box it labels. Opening just one box, and without looking in the box, you take out one piece of fruit. By looking at the fruit, how can you immediately label all of the boxes correctly?

So who can answer any?

1 is easy. Take Population growth X over N number of years and divide x by N365.

2 seems incomplete

3 relying on probability, simply randomly separate the two piles and hope for the best grin

4 is easy. the boxes are wrongly labelled. So once you know one, it means you simply reverse the labels on the remaining two.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Cindy08: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
even people wen Dem dey set our jamb question no fit attempt dis one
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Naturawave martinez39 your attention is needed here cheesy grin
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by SmartyPants(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
meobizy:
Page two gone and zero answers. Where are all the abroad Nairalanders? Come and show your knowledge. It’s not about flaunting budget beverages with strawberries and whipped cream. Come and show us what school has imparted in you.

Why is it for the "abroad"?

Your comment reeks of envy.
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by TruthHurts1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Simple:

Divide the pile of 10 coins that are heads into two and you'll have 2 equal parts made up of 5 coins each.

The three boxes that are wrongly labeled contain two types of fruits: Apples and Oranges. That means if I open a box wrongly labelled Apple I will find oranges in it. I will immediately re-label that box as Oranges, remove the Apple label on it and transfer it to the one labeled Oranges. Then I will label the mixed fruit box as containing both apples and oranges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by cutiedave(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Aksnoopy: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Psoul:
I saw this Interview Questions on Glassdoor and I just felt it might be very useful to some of us given that most companies especially in Nigeria like copying these big tech guys. We all know that Apple is one of the biggest Tech companies in the World and to get a job there wouldn’t be so easy.

Glassdoor decided to make this easy by providing some questions Apple Inc uses to select their employees – I would be revealing 3 questions here that I feel are more brain tasking and require more brain knowledge. Is your brain equipped to answer these Apple’s Job Interview Questions? If Yes? Let’s do this smiley

1. How many children are born every day?

2. If you have 2 eggs, and you want to figure out what’s the highest floor from which you can drop the egg without breaking it, how would you do it? What’s the optimal solution?

3.You have 100 coins laying flat on a table, each with a head side and a tail side. 10 of them are heads up, 90 are tails up. You can’t feel, see or in any other way find out which side is up. Split the coins into two piles such that there are the same number of heads in each pile.”

4. There are three boxes, one contains only apples, one contains only oranges, and one contains both apples and oranges. The boxes have been incorrectly labeled such that no label identifies the actual contents of the box it labels. Opening just one box, and without looking in the box, you take out one piece of fruit. By looking at the fruit, how can you immediately label all of the boxes correctly?

So who can answer any?
1. Many.
2. Climb or walk down to the ground floor and gently drop the egg on the floor.
4. Carry the opened box weigh it and weigh the remaining two. cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by solajacobs(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by MansoryMX(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Davefed:
The sun is very hot this afternoon... Na under air-condition room person fit answer this...

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by hollah123: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
PureMe01:
It's better you tell me directly that my services are not needed instead of sacking me without having the job..
What kind of questions are these??
don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Eriokanmi: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'm convinced, with the responses seen here, there are jobs truly but intelligent applicants are few grin

The answer to the first question is simple

The question read, how many children are born everyday and not what's the number of children born everyday? Time zones are different globally so, it would be difficult to ascertain how many. Our 24-hour reading is different from that of America , Asia as we aren't on same time zone etc.

The answer is...many children are born daily.

The second question is the simplest and I leave it open for the intelligent fellas here to answer it. Ciao
Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by PHijo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
There are no specific answers to questions 2 and 3. I am sure they just want to know if the candidates have the ability to make attempts to solve problems, think critically and ask relevant questions.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by Timetravel88: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Number 4
Oranges makes apples go bad when stored together. This deterioration on the apple makes it easier to know what box has both fruits together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? by usah4(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Let Say
Box 1 is labeled Oranges (O) box 2 is labeled Apples (A) box 3 is labeled Apples and Oranges (A+O) and that ALL THREE BOXES ARE LABELLED INCORRECTLY" Pick a fruit from box 1, 1) if you pick an Orange: - box 1's real label can only be O or A+O - box 1's current label is O - since ALL LABELS ARE INCORRECT then box 1's real label cannot be O - box 1's new label should then be A+O by elimination - since ALL LABELS ARE INCORRECT - box 2's label is changed to O - box 3's label is changed to A - SOLVED 2) if you pick an Apple: - box 1's real label can only be A or A+O - box 1's current label is O - since ALL LABELS ARE INCORRECT then box 1's real label cannot be O - this still leaves us with the choice between label A and label A+O - which would both be correct - FAILURE Solution: The trick is to actually pick a fruit from the A+O labeled box Pick a fruit from box 3: 1) if you pick an Orange: - box 3's real label can only be O or A - box 3's current label is A+O - since ALL LABELS ARE INCORRECT then box 3's real label cannot be A+O - box 3's new label should then be O by elimination - since ALL LABELS ARE INCORRECT - box 1's label is changed to A - box 2's label is changed to A+O - SOLVED 2) if you pick an Apple: - box 3's real label can only be O or A - box 3's current label is A+O - since ALL LABELS ARE INCORRECT then box 3's real label cannot be A+O - box 3's new label should then be A by elimination (not O) - since ALL LABELS ARE INCORRECT - box 1's label is changed to A+O - box 2's label is changed to O

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) / Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? / Finally, A Job With Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.