Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Install HTML5 Map On A Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Install HTML5 Map On A Website (194 Views)

Olode - An Indigenous HTML5 Game / HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not / Free HTML5, CSS3 And Basic Javascript (jquery) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install HTML5 Map On A Website by AstroZombby09: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2021
Hello, I have an interesting task from the customer. He wants an interactive map of the US states to be visited on this site. Tell me how best to implement this idea?
Re: How To Install HTML5 Map On A Website by DonnyD24hj: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2021
AstroZombby09:
Hello, I have an interesting task from the customer. He wants an interactive map of the US states to be visited on this site. Tell me how best to implement this idea?

Hi, interesting task. If you need a US map with advanced features for your website, we offer several options for you. Alongside the standard HTML and Javascript package visited states map builder https://www.fla-shop.com/visited-states/ will help you with this. This map builder helps to create a map that is powered by the Raphael JavaScript library providing the work in all modern browsers. The map is suitable for displaying on any desktop and mobile device. USA interactive map is perfect for any US-wide sites about business to highlight local offices, dealers or distributors. I think it will be cool if you implement such a feature.

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Method To Convert M4V To MP3 / Learn How To Create Computer Based Test App In Javascript / Which One Do I Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.