Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Please Help Transaction Made To My Account Did Not Reflect - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Transaction Made To My Account Did Not Reflect (768 Views)

I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Transaction Made To My Account Did Not Reflect by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2021
Last Saturday all the transactions made to my account did not go through but show transactions successful on my client phone.

This did not happen on one transactions but all the four transactions. I have called them to help me verify from their account, they were reluctant to go to their bank because its not a problem to them and secondly its a small amount, except one who decided to pay me again hoping when it finally dropped in my account i reimburse.

I have gone to my Bank (Access Bank) to complain but nothing they could do said the customer service.

Transaction successful in my client account but unsuccessful in my account. Please any advice on way to retrieve my money?

This is money transfer by passenger for bolt services.
Re: Please Help Transaction Made To My Account Did Not Reflect by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
As for me, if it didn't show. I'll tell the client, if the client insist. I'll tell him or her to confirm from their bank or wait for 24 - 48 hours for reversal on pending transaction. If they are still pressuring, I'll tell them that my bank didn't trace any transaction and he or she should contact her bank.

Don't do anything, as there are fake transaction and alert this days.
Re: Please Help Transaction Made To My Account Did Not Reflect by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
As for me, if it didn't show. I'll tell the client, if the client insist. I'll tell him or her to confirm from their bank or wait for 24 - 48 hours for reversal on pending transaction. If they are still pressuring, I'll tell them that my bank didn't trace any transaction and he or she should contact her bank.

Don't do anything, as there are fake transaction and alert this days.
My dare, i m just tired, since on Saturday o.
They didnt bother at all, i have beg them to help me go to their bank to complain to no avail.
I don't know if there is anyway to contact interswitch for assistance
Re: Please Help Transaction Made To My Account Did Not Reflect by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
uncle005:
My dear, i m just tired, since on Saturday o.
They didnt bother at all, i have beg them to help me go to their bank to complain to no avail.
I don't know if there is anyway to contact interswitch for assistance
Stay in charge, don't let customers control you. Pressure them, tell them "you confirmed a transaction from another client" (send money via a friend to yourself), always boss around but, not in an aggressive manner. Put the fault at their end, let them know how the other end of the stick feels.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Transaction Made To My Account Did Not Reflect by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

Stay in charge, don't let customers control you. Pressure them, tell them "you confirmed a transaction from another client" (send money via a friend to yourself), always boss around but, not in an aggressive manner. Put the fault at their end, let them know how the other end of the stick feels.
Thanks, you just gave me clue now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme / How To Make 300K Monthly On POS / 20 Benefits Of Edu Email For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.