Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,670,641 members, 6,278,793 topics. Date: Friday, 07 May 2021 at 10:29 PM

Build An E-commerce Store On Whatsapp For Your Business.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Build An E-commerce Store On Whatsapp For Your Business.. (81 Views)

Reasons Your Business Needs An E-commerce Website / Are You Looking To Build An Awesome Website For You Or Your Company? / Are You Looking To Build An Awesome Website For You Or Your Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build An E-commerce Store On Whatsapp For Your Business.. by hiboth(m): 11:58am On Apr 14
Entrepreneurs, small business owners and e-commerce business owners you can't afford to miss this offer.

You can now create a Fully functional WhatsApp e-Commerce store without writing a single line of code...

With this, you won't stress yourself again flooding your customer's inbox with numerous pictures

Now with just your WhatsApp eCommerce website link your customers can see all of your products, place order and also make payment online immediately.

Sweetest part? It can be created in less than 30 minutes with just a smartphone

You can use this online store to sell any type of product either digital or physical products

✅ No need purchasing a domain

✅ No need buying any web hosting packaging

✅ It has the ability to collect payment online - Help filter unserious customers

✅ Save money - You don't need to hire a developer

✅ Save Time - It can be developed in less than 30 minutes with a smartphone

Other features are

1: You can use it to create a landing page or product store for your business

2: You can use it to receive international payment right way on your mobile phone using Paystack, Stripe and many more.

3: You can install a Facebook pixel and use it to track your customers activities.

4: You can use it to receive orders from your customers

5: You can use it as a landing page when running Facebook ad or Google ad.
And many more.

To know more about the offer click on the link below[/color]

"Building a WhatsApp ecommerce store"

The world changed since COVID-19.

The market is mostly online now and technology keeps changing evolving everyday. Guess what? It's not waiting for anyone. You either join the train or you are left behind.

Who is this #eccomercestore training for?

1. Team "I don't have a website"

You don't have a website because it's too expensive or you feel your business is too small for a big website.

2. Team "Send a DM"

You still send the same tons of pictures to your customers whenever they want to see your pictures. That's wrong nau!!

3. Team "Sell your market in the comment section"

You are jumping from group to group, flooding the comment section with 99 pictures of your products when Admin shouts "sell your market ooo".

I am here to help you.

See samples of the stores

https://royalex.tk/#/store

This is just one of them.

If you want this for your business. You will be able build the same store like above.

Check it here
https://selar.co/WhatsApp%20E-commerce%20Store%20Tutorial

It's N2,000 only in the month of April for my training.

If you want me to build it for you, it's N10,000 only in the month of April.

Price goes up in May for both[color=#000099]

Re: Build An E-commerce Store On Whatsapp For Your Business.. by Tohsynetita1: 5:33pm On Apr 14
is it an application?
Re: Build An E-commerce Store On Whatsapp For Your Business.. by hiboth(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14
Tohsynetita1:
is it an application?
you can dm if you are interested
Re: Build An E-commerce Store On Whatsapp For Your Business.. by hiboth(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14
Tohsynetita1:
is it an application?
you can dm if you are interested shocked

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Give Your Professional Life A Boost In 2021 / Job Alert!!! / I Design And Develop All Types Of Website, Ecommerce, I-banking, Investment -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.