Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 AM

Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win (26874 Views)

AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo / Cyriel Dessers Wins Feyenoord’s November Player, Goal Of The Month Awards / Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by dapadawee: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
robosky02:
Wahala for who wants to coach Nigeria

The talents as everywhere, but it how to blend the best to win world cup
world cup or word cup or wall clock which one of them.?
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Pele10: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
I tell those 2 nigaz lack common sesnse. No to talk of sense of reasoning.
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
Versionite4life:

He would be placed on a lifetime pension when he eventually retires from playing for England, but u and I knows what becomes of those that retires playing for Nigeria.

I don't need an unpatriotic fellow to quote me..
Avoid me pls..
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
markidoo:
walahi I go so laugh them, Ademola Lukman and Bukayo Saka shouldn't make those mistakes. it's a thing of pride to represent your Corntree,, go and ask the wrestler( Apollo Crews) that just won the intercontinental title

Ademola lookman wants to play for Nigeria and has applied for a FiFa switch..
But SAKA has been capped competitively and can't switch..

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by KingLennon(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
markidoo:
naso Nigerians dey bang goals everywhere,,
weekend it was
Senior Man
Paul Onachu
Victor Oshiem
Daryl Dike
Joe Aribo
They want to make the final squad... Players are excited wearing the shirt. All thanks to Rohr....

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Djangote: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by robosky02(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Brainlight:
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM.

Which one you know...

Oya see am

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by robosky02(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kessythegeek:
Amazing! I think the Golden age of the eagle is once again upon us — I miss the evergreen times of Aghahowa, Kanu, Taribo West, Yekini, Utaka, Enyeama, Taiye Taiwo and the likes!

t!

Golden age....

But the coach is like apprentice Lampard he should be sacked and let have a quality coach NOW....

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Kessythegeek(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Reference:

Yekini and Kanu were not in the same era.
The Yekini era was the latte 80's and early 90's peaking with a swansong in 94.
KANU was age grade then.

Lol I know. Yekini and Amokachi were in thesame squad yea?
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by alphaconde(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
markidoo:
weekend it was
Senior Man
Paul Onachu
Victor Oshiem
Daryl Dike
Joe Aribo
iheaanacho
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by frank10chi: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Send the money i'll do it for you
confirmedniggae:
Please does power unit have minimum amount one can load into prepaid metre ?

Just loaded #880 own and the prepaid is not accepting it
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Quality20(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
4 million euros? Why so cheap
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Kessythegeek(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
robosky02:

Golden age....

But the coach is like apprentice Lampard he should be sacked and let have a quality coach NOW....

That's true. Who would you suggest if you are given the opportunity?
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by TruthHurts1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Win the world cup? I admire your naivety.

robosky02:

The talents is everywhere, but its how to blend the best to win world cup
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Loxville: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
We really have a lot of talented footballers scattered across Europe

Nwankwo at Crotone is still there

With a good coach and management

We should be able to assemble an enviable squad

Something similar to France and Belgium although not on same level considering the clubs they play for

Not this one that Old man Ahmed Musa without a club is still being invited to play for the Super Chickens
You're wrong, Ahmed Musa plays in the NPLF for Kano pillars.
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Akuruoulo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
markidoo:
weekend it was
Senior Man
Paul Onachu
Victor Oshiem
Daryl Dike
Joe Aribo
What abt mighty KELECHI ?
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Celsony: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
markidoo:
weekend it was
Senior Man
Paul Onachu
Victor Oshiem
Daryl Dike
Joe Aribo

There's another playing in Midjylandealing.
Kayode Olarenwaju for Gala alook scored

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Celsony: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
markidoo:
walahi I go so laugh them, Ademola Lukman and Bukayo Saka shouldn't make those mistakes. it's a thing of pride to represent your Corntree,, go and ask the wrestler( Apollo Crews) that just won the intercontinental title

Saka don go he can't play for Nigeria again because he featured for England already in a competitive game. Only Lookman has the chance
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by jaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
We have great talents bt... undecided
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Celsony: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
We really have a lot of talented footballers scattered across Europe

Nwankwo at Crotone is still there

With a good coach and management

We should be able to assemble an enviable squad

Something similar to France and Belgium although not on same level considering the clubs they play for

Not this one that Old man Ahmed Musa without a club is still being invited to play for the Super Chickens

Musa has signed for kano pillars till the end of the season and the clause says that he can leave anytime contract come for Europe

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Maconstruct(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Talents abound..
I am waiting for the euros to troll and laugh at Tomori and Abraham cos they would definitely miss out..
I am not even sure if Abraham and tomori will enter naija starting 11.
D ones around are enough to achieve at least quarter finals in WC.
Don't jubilate if Abraham doesn't make it to English squad. If you were in his shoes... In England naija is seen as a bush.

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by IgboWarlord(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
markidoo:

Bukayo Saka already belongs to the Three Lions bro.

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by DrShomo: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
confirmedniggae:

alaye nah network, even 500naira own go enter cheesy
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Maconstruct:

I am not even sure if Abraham and tomori will enter naija starting 11.
D ones around are enough to achieve at least quarter finals in WC.
Don't jubilate if Abraham doesn't make it to English squad. If you were in his shoes... In England naija is seen as a bush.

If I was in his shoes I would choose Nigeria..
In every career, longevity matters.. had it been that IWOBI chooses England, he would have been dumped long ago.. but with Nigeria he has been to the world cup, the biggest football event in the world, that not all stars are opportuned to attend. Eg Giggs, Bale and George Weah (first and only african to win world and european best player award)..
He has played in the nations cup with a bronze medal to show for it..
He has qualified for another Afcon.. and is likely to qualify for the next world cup with Nigeria..
Footballing wise, as a black player.. Nigeria over england anytime anyday..

6 Likes

Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by RedAlert08(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
robosky02:

The talents is everywhere, but its how to blend the best to win world cup

Na so dem dey win world Cup?
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by kendrick93(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
five goals in a friendly match not even in the Belgian league and you guys are jubilating?
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by robosky02(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Win the world cup? I admire your naivety.

Here you go

Some years back they said Africans can win more than under 17.
Then some crop of Nigerian the like of KANU, Wilson oruma etc came up... And they said we are the "dream team" yes we can
Nobody believed them but they became the first African to win the Olympic football gold medal..... And Cameroon said if Nigeria can we we too can and Etoo and co did it

What makes you feel Nigeria can't...... See it just BELIEVE

The France that won the world cup didn't you see all the Africans there how hold is Pogba and Mbappe
Or is it not same football?

OK Pogba plays for united right?
How come Kelechi single handedly finish united

But once to come home Rohr will tell coming 3rd in AFCON is OK

Omo we have past that level hmm we need a quality coach to blend this boys
Check out Europe our boys are red hot everywhere

Osimhen

Onuachu

Kelechi

Ndidi world best midfielder

Etc

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Numerouno94(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
A particular tribe is busy making the country proud
A particular tribe is busy ass licking their masters
A particular tribe is busy drawing others backward and bombing everywhere as if bombing is their inheritance.
Abeg no mention me I get headache

grin grin No fear we dey ur back.cheesy
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Numerouno94(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
markidoo:

I tot lookman has decided to play for naija.
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by Josywhyte: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
confirmedniggae:

it doesn't
Re: Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win by TruthHurts1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
1. The Under 17 is for school boys. No serious footballing country measures their success by winning the Under 17 world cup.

2. The fact that France won the 2018 World Cup with a team largely made up of African migrants should be a shame and an embarrassment for Africans and not something to gloat about. It's like when you give up a child for adoption and the child becomes a billionaire then you begin boasting about the child's accomplishments when you made no contribution to the child's success story.

3. Other countries have better footballers than the Onuachu, Iheanacho, Ndidi etc that you're overhyping. Brazil which has been struggling in the last two world cups will easily dismantle the Super Eagles. In fact, let's not even go to Brazil's level, ordinary England will be too much for una to handle.

robosky02:

Here you go

Some years back they said Africans can win more than under 17.
Then some crop of Nigerian the like of KANU, Wilson oruma etc came up... And they said we are the "dream team" yes we can
Nobody believed them but they became the first African to win the Olympic football gold medal..... And Cameroon said if Nigeria can we we too can and Etoo and co did it

What makes you feel Nigeria can't...... See it just BELIEVE

The France that won the world cup didn't you see all the Africans there how hold is Pogba and Mbappe
Or is it not same football?

OK Pogba plays for united right?
How come Kelechi single handedly finish united

But once to come home Rohr will tell coming 3rd in AFCON is OK

Omo we have past that level hmm we need a quality coach to blend this boys
Check out Europe our boys are red hot everywhere

Osimhen

Onuachu

Kelechi

Ndidi world best midfielder

Etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awka City Stadium In Anambra (Pictures) / Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS / Taribo West Is Not Dead, He Is Alive - Victor Ikpeba Dismisses Death Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.