Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery (49436 Views)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by bluefilm: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
End time mothers...
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by walkingshadow911: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
pocohantas:
If a woman can carry a baby for 9mths only to dump the innocent child in the bush, this one is small then. The woman has convinced herself the child is as good as dead and she needs the money more. They should find that woman.

the wickedness of some woman is beyond Satan .
the dark force that befall Satan and made him to conspire against God is responsible for this...

the future is female and it is very blur...
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Martinez39s(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Where is the so-called innate maternal instinct and inordinate compassion, empathy, angelic essence and nurturing instincts blue-pill agents have been telling us women naturally possess? undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Martinez39s(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
addexx:
I am not justifying anything but try putting yourself in her shoes. She must have counted the opportunity cost.

Brain surgery is 50-50

*Girl survives surgery
Happy mom
Money gone
Possibility of complications
Continue in poverty
Hope for the best

* Girl dies at surgery
Lost her and money
Continue in grief and poverty

*Keep money
Girl dies
Possibility of coming out of poverty
May get pregnant again
Create a better future
Live with the guilt forever

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by pacespot(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
The moment a mother started receiving kondo from young boys outside, that is when she started to lose her motherhood. Di*ck can format a woman brain to become something else, because that is the only thing that can make this woman to do such thing to her own daughter. Even when my cousin had an accident and the boy needed a surgery from the brain injury called subdural hematoma, the money I have been saving for years had to go for it, I wanted to use the money (over N800k) to buy a small ride at the time, but this is human life we are talking about. I don't even think I would be able to live with the guilt for the rest of my life if I had looked the other way and allowed the boy to die knowing that I had the means to save his life. But in the case of this woman, someone else made the donation and she still allowed her own daughter to die, what a life undecided
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Regex: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Martinez39s:

Chairman, no look this peopl
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Rayjnr: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Nobody is saying what she did was right or wrong. Just take a moment to think about it, she must have suffered too much to bring the girl back to suffer with her. She is definitely going to live the rest of her life in regret but hey! What's the difference between what she did and those that do abortions multiple times. Double standards!
Poverty breathes in the Land.

stop giving excuses for evil that women commit
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Regex: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Martinez39s:
Where is the so-called innate maternal instinct and inordinate compassion, empathy, angelic essence and nurturing instincts blue-pill agents have been telling us women naturally possess? undecided undecided

Guy, I don experience woman wickedness first hand. When you go deh free make I yarn for WhatsApp? You gats hear this story.
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by ubongdom: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
That same child would have fed and cloth her tomorrow. She's so selfish and unreasonable. Will the money last her eternity? The answer is no. It will finish someday and she will have to face reality.
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by vikstandon(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
She would have sold her immediately after birth, if not for the tumor.
After three years, the said mum was paid more handsomely...This explains that!

Fear women...more heartless!
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Martinez39s(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Regex:

Guy, I don experience woman wickedness first hand. When you go deh free make I yarn for WhatsApp? You gats hear this story.
By 6:00pm tomorrow. It's been a long time since we spoke.
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Richthekid: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jesus
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by witworth(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
For this life... No one should be surprised, na people dey sell their children at even cheaper price, na even some girls dey drop and abandon their new born babies for waste place and all.
So this one that ran away is just pea nut.
Some human being are human beast, no be everybody be humans, afterall na animals we be originally, just higher small.
Make we no forget say among all animals, na only humans dey kill fellow humans pass. Other animals no dey too kill fellow species.
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by 9jaRealist: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
>
THE TRIBE OF NAIRALAND’S CRUDE MISOGYNISTS HAVE CRAWLED OUT OF THEIR CAVES...

What has this got to do with gender?
After all, so many Nigerian men do not take care of their own children.

This is news precisely because it is an EXCEPTION!

>

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Tifunloran: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's Either the write up is not complete or the woman is not the Biological mother of the baby.

Be it as it may, the Little baby has left this Wicked filled world. She is right now in Heaven before the KING of kings, free from all pains and sorrows forever..

Who told you she is heaven, Where in the Bible can you prove this?
Because from what I read in the bible Bible people return to dust after death not to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by sodeide2013: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ada, it must be one of our Eastern sisters
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by judedwriter(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
shocked

Never trust anyone with money... Even a mother!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Kessythegeek(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
smile11s:

Yes exactly. Unfortunately that’s the truth
it wasn't. Read your Bible carefully. Jesus had a foreknowledge, Judas wasn't predestined to betray Jesus.
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Fanuchi007: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
feminist gang go lock up now� d fushure is female indeed

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by CSTRR: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Blood money.

The police should declare her wanted.

That's fraud and possibly even manslaughter.
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
GIdiata:

I dey alright bros
that future eh na them them go still kill their selvesgrin
grin
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by smile11s(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kessythegeek:
it wasn't. Read your Bible carefully. Jesus had a foreknowledge, Judas wasn't predestined to betray Jesus.

Read your Bible well. Almost everyone in the Bible were destined to be or do something. Just imagine you’re watching a movie you scripted and you know what’s going to happen next? That’s the way life is.
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Kessythegeek(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
smile11s:

Read your Bible well. Almost everyone in the Bible were destined to be or do something. Just imagine you’re watching a movie you scripted and you know what’s going to happen next? That’s the way life is.

Lol so what are you predestined to be? or do?
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by DavidEsq(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's Either the write up is not complete or the woman is not the Biological mother of the baby.

Be it as it may, the Little baby has left this Wicked filled world. She is right now in Heaven before the KING of kings, free from all pains and sorrows forever..
Kindly show us where the bolden is contained in the scriptures, in view of Ecclesiastics 9:5,6.
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by DavidEsq(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
GIdiata:

Yea only men kill their children and parents. Nonsense

She's not the biological mother my foot

Na u dey preach end time every where.
so u no know Luke 12:53. Scamgrin
U dey mind the mumu

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by smile11s(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kessythegeek:

Lol so what are you predestined to be? or do?

Lol that’s the perfect question. Que sera sera. Whatever will be will be.

Lol that’s an unfortunate truth. We will all be what we are supposed to be. We may feel like we control it, but we do not.

Until you’re illuminated, you will not understand this concept of life that we are all in.
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by Emperor88(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
pretydiva:
Evil mother from hell. She preferred money over the life of her child. Maybe she be hunted till she dies
Some people will always blame politicians for everything, forgetting that an average Nigerian is wicked.
Re: Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery by OdogwuEkeke(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stop giving excuses for the evil men commit.

Keep being the judge there. All this women are wicked, men are wicked na rubbish. We all are!

I bet you’d do worse if given the power.

Mschewww

Rayjnr:

stop giving excuses for evil that women commit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Top 5 Most Dangerous Drinks Consumed In Lagos / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.