Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez (2002 Views)

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Photo Of Joseph Yobo And His Wife, Adaeze Yobo / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez by Ibehvictor24: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
https://youtube.com/shorts/9nUr97Nug5c?feature=share

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez by Cpossibility(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nice
Re: Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez by princechurchill(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
welcome to the good life
Re: Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez by Bornsinner7: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
I thought he was a defender.. why is he trying to attack there

1 Like

Re: Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez by Ohizfly(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
light my Kpoli
Re: Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez by meobizy(f): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wife he has cheated on multiple times? A perfect example of social media romance.

1 Like

Re: Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I thought he was a defender.. why is he trying to attack there
u be werey grin
Re: Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
meobizy:
Wife he has cheated on multiple times? A perfect example of social media romance.
they are actually enjoying their lives in private..

And u're moaning over their happiness..
Go get urself a partner
Re: Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez by MrSensor(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
So what?

Re: Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'm waiting patiently for my own Yobo
Re: Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez by yearling54: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Angel Shows Her P**** To Whitemoney / Tuface Getting Married September ! / I Wont Kill Myself Because Of Love- Shan George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.