Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies (22854 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by NaijaSumigan: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Tammy2015: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
I was a regular at the film stores to buy any latest of the Mount Zion movies for my uncle then. From Ultimate Power to Beginning of the End. Baba Ishawuru. Mike Bamiloye has won several souls by his master classes of movies. God bless you sir. Happy birthday
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Raskass: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by jizzison(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
inumidun2010:

Foreign Gospel DRAMA have a WAY of BREAKING a STONY HEART, their choice of songs is out of this WORLD...
You're right.
Lol... Funny enough, I used Shazam to identify the songs and downloaded them straight to my phone.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Happy birthday MOG!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Moneywirer: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
PHPdeveloper200:
Mike is a man I respect a lot. Pastor adeboye,when will you start leading protests against the bad governance in Nigeria as you did during Jonathan regime?

Never going to happen. He has this to say about El Rufai

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by gaventa: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Happy birthday but you have succeeded in painting AFrican culture And tradition as evil . You barely know what AFrican spirituality is all
About but you have always made movies that portray AFrican spirituality as evil. You didn’t tell people about the heresy, crusade and also blasphemy and the in-humane treatments the Christians also carried out . To many Christendom followers who don’t know themselves you are a hero but to the real Pan Africanist who don’t see view themselves through the lens of Jews and Greeks you are just one of those who needs to be enlightened. You are not a servant of God because God doesn’t need anyone to serve him. Make your movies and teach people about good Morals but quit painting what you don’t know as evil. If you cant talk about the heinous crimes of early Christians desist to paint AFrican spirituality as EVIL. Happy birthday once again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Oshokalo: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
what about ayamatanga,his movies where the thing back then 1993,that's what our parents wants us to be watching
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by femi4: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ishaaawuru himself
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by femi4: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Oshokalo:
what about ayamatanga,his movies where the thing back then 1993,that's what our parents wants us to be watching
Agbara Nla

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Iykman042(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Happybirthday sir,ur movies comes with great messages
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Sijo01(f): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Happy birthday ishawuru
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
opalu:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

UN headquarters to Africa Kenya ��
Twitter HQ to Africa Ghana ��
African union HQ Ethiopia ��
WHO HQ Congo
Unicef HQ Kenya ��
Facebook HQ Johannesburg ��
Amazon HQ Johannesburg ��

Which other can you add?I beg dont write any bad thing against my country.

We get ECOWAS grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by just4fun(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Agbara Nla comes to mind........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR !!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by IME1: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
cheesy
Happy birthday sir

I won't forget in a hurry the lovely time I had at Jogor centre at Mount Zion Movies all night programme

I was happy to greet him and his wife

God bless you sir and your family and your company and ministry in Jesus name, amen

Movies and music go a long way, thats why I feel sorry for contemporary musicians and filmmakers who are making terrible products, posterity will tell.

To imagine I watched aro meta in a state far away from the West in the 90s as one of the first indigenous Christian movies produced! Hah oga Mike you try, you and your crew God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by RPG2020(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
opalu:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

WHO HQ Congo
Unicef HQ Kenya ��

End SARS HQ Nigeria
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Adedotguy: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by ezegenigbonine: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ishawuru and apoti eri
Those days.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by GeneralPula: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
opalu:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

WHO HQ Congo
Unicef HQ Kenya ��

Let’s say what you listed is true..
What’s the benefit of WHO in Congo?
Africa union in Ethiopia?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by iampeterben(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Great men honour their fellows
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by udemzyudex(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
The gods must be dead.

one of the best.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by kingimmaculate(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
Happy birthday sir, God bless your wife for being a good one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by eallstar: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by TATALoAlaMu: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
I like this man pa.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by deebrain(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ishawuru O!

Ishawuru OO!!

Ishawuru OOO!!!!

(He wakes up and responds)

Ni oruko Jeeeesuuu...!

(Thunder everywhere)

The days of Agbara NLA.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Lonelypacifist6: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
All he ever does in his movies is to Demonise the African traditional religion and potray them in a bad light. He did a good job in making The Caribbean countries see Nigeria as Excessively Fetish.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by IAMPEDRO: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Pastor Mike and his team have impacted so many lives with their movies.

I Remember watching " The Beginning of the End" or the " Beginning and the End" as a young boy and I was afraid of missing the RAPTURE..

The Team has done Great work for the Kingdom of GOD.
HAPPY Birthday Sir!
One of these days! We all will meet in Heaven to rejoice and Part no more.
Where can I download the movie?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Burgerlomo: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Topmaike007(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
inumidun2010:

Foreign Gospel DRAMA have a WAY of BREAKING a STONY HEART, their choice of songs is out of this WORLD... The first day I watched WAR ROOM, I thought I was watching a SECULAR DRAMA, Till boom!! I BECAME SOBER.. They pass a message across in a SIMPLE WAY...
Na FOREIGN GOSPEL DRAMA I go dey send to my MUSLIM FRIENDS now, because anytime dem hear MOUNT ZION, They believe say I wan PREACH TO THEM, But with FOREIGN GOSPEL DRAMA, they'll be CAUGHT UNAWARES...
I like your approach bro
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies by Topmaike007(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Where can I download the movie?
checkout f z movie dot net

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Bbnaija Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.