Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds (41713 Views)

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Help! Our Compounds Have Been Rendered Useless / 67 Estate | Residential Compounds In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pinkie2018(f): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Many things always happens in public yard( face me I face you yard). Infact people in public yard behave more primitive and rash than people living in flats/rich people.
They always display these behaviours

1. There is always that brother that always change girlfriends like boxers

2. There is always that woman or man that likes trouble and has quarrelled with everyone in the compound and never cautions her kids from being noisy

3. There is always that couple that fight all the time and the whole compound will gather

4. There is always that brother or aunty that the whole neighbors gossip about.

5. There is always that one people that doesn't pay electricity bill on time

6. No week passes without two or more of the neighbors fighting and the rest will gather

7. There is always that brother that plays very loud music that disturbs the peace of the compound

8. Only one person usually have I-pass-my-neighbour-generator and when they on it, the whole neighbors will go plug their phones there.

9. Anything one person is cooking is always known to the whole neighbors because they cook in the corridors.

10. They are always having compound meetings etc��

Add yours if you know any pls

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by WorkDesQ: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Na wa o

You Don really Tey for those type slums

Iyana people

Iyana ipaja

Iyana sash

Iyana yesi

Iyana odo

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pinkie2018(f): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:
Na wa o

You Don really Tey for those type slums

Iyana people

Iyana ipaja

Iyana sash

Iyana yesi

Iyana odo
Yes I once lived in a public yard. I'm speaking from experience

156 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by WorkDesQ: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pinkie2018:
Yes I once lived in a public yard. I'm speaking from experience

Tell us about the victim in number 4

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Vision101(m): 2:55am On Apr 15, 2021
1 lined buckets to have birth.

2 Quarrels over using the toilet and not flushing.

3 constant fight with caretaker over rent.

4 Gossips by married women against a handsome bachelor that babes rush.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Youngpo413: 6:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Lalasticlala frontpage just for fun abeg..

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by VTJN(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Quarrel over children matter smiley

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by InternalAuditor: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Very interesting scenarios plays out
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by candidbabe(f): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wale Adenuga productions
Face to face
Another way of life for this country
This face me I Face you house dey cause katakata

grin grin grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by hakeem4(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
We have the thieves. Their favorite statement is “when we pass, something must miss”

27 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by verybadmouth(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
People that are supposed to leave a quiet life.
Na Dem dey make noise pass. Small change for hand, dem go dey do Laulau

8 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Born2winnx: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by osuofia2(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Flee from Poverty. God no go shame Us . Amin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by iamGholdaniel(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Especially when you stay in Lagos.
No joy there�����

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Triangles1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Madness prison yard.

The dirty one's.

4 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Paperbag(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Everyones ears are always fine tuned like a digital dish to get signals from all part of the compound with respect to gossip

29 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
cry cry cry cry
.... na here you go know say Environment fit affect person lifestyle and behavior.
Why you see NIGERIANS shout during every conversation is a product of this environment.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by luwiizy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
VTJN:
Quarrel over children matter smiley
Na that one wey tire me pass....

5 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by luxs(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Casting
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by BKayy: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nonsense
I can't relate. We don't build such nonsense in the City of Alaigbo.

What I am saying in essence is such lifestyle /house prison called Public yard is unofficially abolished/banned in the mega City of Alaigbo, especially th place you people call Anambra.
As big as Awada Obosi is, it can't be found.
As big as the metropolis of Nkpor is, it doesn't exist.
As big as the municipal of Fegge is, it is an abomination
As big as the hospitable city of Oba is, it is a myth that nobody will believe.

In conclusion, this thread is not for the citizens of the beautiful City of Igboland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Memoirs from 225 Katakata Street...

Matter heap for compound people but greatness is tucked inside it..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Many of the children especially girls living in face me I face you get abused, from experience. cry cry cry cry

If you have a beautiful baby girl and you're living in face me I face you, draw her closer than ever, she is being targeted for abuse. embarassed embarassed

56 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by debbydams(f): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Kingluqman(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin huh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates / Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.