Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency (1497 Views)

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Ezemust: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
We nigerian youths should fight and save our country from this inpending trouble.a tinubu presidency will be a part two of this buhari desaster.

if u observe clearly u will notice that those championing this malady are the same set of people that brought this buhari to power.

anybody who see nothing wrong in tinubu saw nothing wrong in buhari as well.

why cant they back osibanjo is the 1 million question beging for anserw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by techmo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin

He backed Osinbajo a Christian for 8 good years, yet he should still deny himself his fundermental right because of religion to back him another 8 years

When Tinubu was getting locked up and tortured at Alagbon by Abacha's boys back then, I guess you weren't born yet... When he was running about as a fugitive just to get rid of Military dictators under NADECO that he funded where were you

When he was building party structure like AD, AC , ACN and now APC you were doing nothing.. now you don't want him to benefit from all this long years of commitment to democracy

Go and read
My struggles through life by Tinubu

You'll understand Tinubu has been a genius who has been excellent from his college days through out his career and politics

https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/03/29/tinubu-my-struggles-through-life/

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by BosseJ: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Op, is Tinubu stopping anyone else from vying for the office of the Presidency? Or is it that you are trying to say that Tinubu has no right to aspire for the presidency? If the youths have a preferred candidate, they should go ahead and mobilize for such a person, rather than resorting to an undemocratic call to 'stop' Tinubu from running for the highest office of the land. If you think you have enough muscle to mobilize against a Tinubu candidacy, why not channel that towards pushing your own person? Those promoting Tinubu don't have two heads. You too can promote your own person.

All this inordinate focus you guys are putting on Tinubu is only making him seem like the only real contender in the race, because people like you keep making him the focus of your obsession.

Some youths are already promoting Yahaya Bello, which is good. Why not either join them or push your own fav?

The constant publicity you guys are giving Tinubu could be better channelled towards your own candidate, so get to work and stop whining like a baby.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Shawnnn01: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Your dead brain Igbo father can preach against a Tinubu presidency but we did not see him preach against common criminal in person of Atiku, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji Kalu Orji Ikpeazu Umahi Ugwuayi Ekweremadu n Co ?

Sir, head de pain your Igbo papa for house. Tinubu as proven from 1999 till date that he is a beta manager than any human alive in Nigeria political spere. Your father can take that to hell.
Ezemust:

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by OritoJasi: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
grin

He backed Osinbajo a Christian for 8 good years, yet he should still deny himself his fundermental right because of religion to back him another 8 years

When Tinubu was getting locked up and tortured at Alagbon by Abacha's boys back then, I guess you weren't born yet... When he was running about as a fugitive just to get rid of Military dictators under NADECO that he funded where were you

When he was building party structure like AD, AC , ACN and now APC you were doing nothing.. now you don't want him to benefit from all this long years of commitment to democracy

Don't mind that poster. I don't know what is ibo people's problem sef. They seem to think that they can intimidate Tinubu out of the race. They really overrate themselves, I swear. All the fake love they are showing Osinbajo is out of spite for Tinubu, no be say dem like Prof o. These are the same people that have been cursing and abusing Prof throughout his stewardship, calling him 'common commissioner' and what not. But now they would want to have us believe they really believe in his candidacy, when infact they intend to vote for any candidate PDP puts forward.

Tinubu as a Nigerian is entitled to vie for the highest 0ffice of the land. And it is not his fault that no iboman alive can match his chances. Ibo people should grow some balls and begin promoting Atiku instead of wasting their obsession on Tinubu every minute of every day.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by techmo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
OritoJasi:

Don't mind that poster. I don't know what is ibo people's problem sef. They seem to think that they can intimidate Tinubu out of the race. They really overrate themselves, I swear. All the fake love they are showing Osinbajo is out of spite for Tinubu, no be say dem like Prof o. These are the same people that have been cursing and abusing Prof throughout his stewardship, calling him 'common commissioner' and what not. But now they would want to have us believe they really believe in his candidacy, when infact they intend to vote for any candidate PDP puts forward.

Tinubu as a Nigerian is entitled to vie for the highest 0ffice of the land. And it is not his fault that no iboman alive can match his chances. Ibo people should grow some balls and begin promoting Atiku instead of wasting their obsession on Tinubu every minute of every day.

Their kind of politics is filled with bitterness

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shawnnn01:
Your dead brain Igbo father can preach against a Tinubu presidency but we did not see him preach against common criminal in person of Atiku, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji Kalu Orji Ikpeazu Umahi Ugwuayi Ekweremadu n Co ?

Sir, head the pain your igbo papa for house. Tinubu as proven from 1999 till draw that he is a beta manager than any human alive in Nigeria political spere. You father can take that to hell.

God bless you, I don't take a comment serious when I see it's from an Ipob

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by mike8804: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Most Nigerian youths are more corrupt than tinubu if given the chance

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by blamingthedevil: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
My vote is for our Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God punish wailers and children of 8

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by blamingthedevil: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shawnnn01:

Sir, head the pain your igbo papa for house. Tinubu as proven from 1999 till draw that he is a beta manager than any human alive in Nigeria political spere. You father can take that to hell.

God Bless you
God Bless your family
God Bless your mama
God Bless your papa
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by 7lives: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy I like that second picture, Tinubu and Bihari laughing the 5% to scorn.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by blamingthedevil: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by illicit(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
Make we vote one youth nah
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Ezemust: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
grin

Go and read

You'll understand Tinubu has been a genius who has been excellent from his college days through out his career and then politics

so much more did we hear in 2015.TINUBU IS CORRUPTION PERSONIFY...he must benefit from years of investment?patetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by techmo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ezemust:
so much more did we hear in 2015.TINUBU IS CORRUPTION PERSONIFY...he must benefit from years of investment?patetic!

And who prosecuted and convicted him ever of corruption?!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Ezemust: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
We warned nigerians against buhari.they refused becouse of extreme hate.today we see the result...again we are warning nigerians against another mistake...ours alone is to talk but the choice is urs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by OritoJasi: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ezemust:
We warned nigerians against buhari.they refused becouse of extreme hate.today we see the result...again we are warning nigerians against another mistake...ours alone is to talk but the choice is urs

Look who is talking about hate? Una wey be say na una hatred for others dey work against you people's chances of attaining the Presidency, even under the PDP una don dey serve since '99. Oga go and rest jor with your preaching. 8-years of Tinubu presidency loading........ cheesy If you can survive 8-yrs of Buhari, you can definitely survive 8-yrs of Tinubu. Either that or you choose to wail for another 8-yrs, or better still relocate to Ghana. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by holycup(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=techmo post=100793638] grin

Go and read

You'll understand Tinubu has been a genius who has been excellent from his college days through out his career and then politics

.[/quote
This is not enough reason to go through another eight years of hardship and Massive insecurity.

Spare me all this ,make this men them go rest abeg.haba
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Ezemust: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
We igbos believe its our turn and will fight for it...i personaly will never support orji uzor kalu cuz i believe his government will be as corrupt as hell...Cant we nigerians do the right thing for onse in our live?
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ezemust:
We nigerian youths should fight and save our country from this inpending trouble.a tinubu presidency will be a part two of this buhari desaster.

if u observe clearly u will notice that those championing this malady are the same set of people that brought this buhari to power.

anybody who see nothing wrong in tinubu saw nothing wrong in buhari as well.

why cant they back osibanjo is the 1 million question beging for anserw
In as much as I do not support Tinubu, you have no right to call for Nigerian youths to stop him.
You got the right not to vote for him.
If your father want to contest, tell him to do so against Tinubu.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by nedu666: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Why waste your time trying to stop tinubu when you should trying to stop the buhari from handing over to another northerner

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by blamingthedevil: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ezemust:

See this one talking about hatred.Is not you guys having hatred and bitterness towards the President by wishing him badluck and death.. What Buhari has done for ungrateful Ndigbo for 5 years , PDP never done in 16 years....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by blamingthedevil: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Ezemust:
We igbos believe its our turn and will fight for it...i personaly will never support orji uzor kalu cuz i believe his government will be as corrupt as hell...Cant we nigerians do the right thing for onse in our live?
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by hollah123: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shawnnn01:

Sir, head de pain your Igbo papa for house. Tinubu as proven from 1999 till date that he is a beta manager than any human alive in Nigeria political spere. Your father can take that to hell.
God bless you,u took those words from my mouth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by hollah123: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
BosseJ:
Op, is Tinubu stopping anyone else from vying for the office of the Presidency? Or is it that you are trying to say that Tinubu has no right to aspire for the presidency? If the youths have a preferred candidate, they should go ahead and mobilize for such a person, rather than resorting to an undemocratic call to 'stop' Tinubu from running for the highest office of the land. If you think you have enough muscle to mobilize against a Tinubu candidacy, why not channel that towards pushing your own person? Those promoting Tinubu don't have two heads. You too can promote your own person.

All this inordinate focus you guys are putting on Tinubu is only making him seem like the only real contender in the race, because people like you keep making him the focus of your obsession.

Some youths are already promoting Yahaya Bello, which is good. Why not either join them or push your own fav?

The constant publicity you guys are giving Tinubu could be better channelled towards your own candidate, so get to work and stop whining like a baby.
God bless you,instead of the Igbos to promote their own candidate,they are busy trying to bring down Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by hollah123: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ezemust:
u are just a fool,y don't u start warning Nigerians against Atiku or u were not born during Haliburton scandal,hope u know Peter Jefferson was jailed in his country because of that or u haven't read Obasanjo description of Atiku in "my Watch"...

u aren't warning Nigerians against Orji Uzor kalu d ex convict who stole Abia dry n even installed his puppet

u aren't warning Nigerians against the Chinese lying machine who built malls in abj n pH without doing anything in his state,d idiot stole to d extent that his successor made it clear that he's a kleptomania,his name is Peter obituary

u aren't warning your brothers who are killed like fowls everywhere in d world due to different crimes,d number of Igbos in different cells of the world alone is capable of sending Buhari packing but since they place money over life it's no big deal

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Oblang(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
We should stop Tinubu but allow Atiku sebi

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by hollah123: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ezemust:
how many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not turn by turn enterprises?
instead of promoting Igbo presidency in peace,u started with Tinubu hatred. We all know what u Igbos are planning,u are looking for every means to discredit Tinubu so u can bring your own candidate right,like seriously I don't like Tinubu but with the hate d igbos are giving him I will vote him a million times.

The igbos are freaking hypocrites,u hail your own thief n u call for the head of other people's thieves.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by Dasini: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2021
Every right thinking Yoruba Sons and Daughter should rally round Tinubu. These Igbo people are funny characters, character assasination is their way. They can’t produce anyone better than Tinubu, what is the Man sin. A man that has been a blessing to many people deserves to be supported, there is no other person I know that have blesssed others like him in this nation and among our ruling class. He is not perfect, but who among us is?

I have been to Igbo land series of times, condemnation, sentiments that don’t hold water is always their excuse. They have Leaders that are wasteful who are contributing little or nothing to their region, you will come to another Man terrain to teach them how to govern and who to chose. Who does that, I was in Aba, Abia state in 2015, and 9th mile,Enugu in 2017 for months. They are more tribalistic than any other parts of Nigeria, and will still be the first to condemn others. They do to others what they can’t take.

Tinubu is a good leader, he was part of struggle to enthrone democracy in Nigeria, he fought really hard and have supported great Yoruba sons and daughter to fulfil their dream. He governed well, that many states across the nation still copy Lagos template in so many aspect. No wonder why Lagos still remains the best managed state. He is intelligent and equally brilliant, worked and amassed years of experience with international organisation(Mobil). He is a politician and among very few in our land with principle. He cares and loves his people. Let us give this Man needed support, he has all it takes to turn Nigeria around

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency by otosa(m): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:
grin

Go and read

You'll understand Tinubu has been a genius who has been excellent from his college days through out his career and politics

ask yourself, what benefits is going to have upon the life of Nigerians? most especially under this constitution. I bet it with you Tinubu can not do better because the system wouldn't allow. Therefore, we can not gambling with 4 years again under Tinubu. If there is no amendment on our Constitution, No election in 2023. Or can you tell me what I don't know how Tinubu will rule better with 1999 Constitution?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could Abaribe Be The One Who Gave Kanu Out? / Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him / APGA Leading As More Results Pump In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.