Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story (88092 Views)

Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming / Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by lasisi69(f): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:
My babe is going next month am really scared
lol.. premium tears

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2021
Finish am abeg
DemonInvoker:
I called my gf to come meet me at so so place that my car was bad and asked the Unical babe if she knew a mechanic around she said,yes!!one mechanic wshop was not far from there.
We went there together and saw a mechanic guy and took him back to the car...At that point I told the babe it was okay,That she can go and rest that it was my problem to handle but she insisted on staying...That she couldn't just leave me like that.
By then my gf was already calling to know exactly where I was which I told her...She finally located me... Immediately,She came she recognized and hugged with the Unical babe,they talked for a while and she asked me where I knew her from and I told her we just met...The babe became uncomfortable and left...The mechanic told me the problem with the car wasn't something he can finish that day coz it was already getting dark around 4:30pm already.
We pushed the car into his wshop and he promised before I come the next day that the car would be fixed.
I called a cab to take us to any nice hotel where we can spend the night...After driving round and round the town,we couldn't find any reason place to crash not even a manageble substandard hotel...Every where was already fully booked.
We entered one eatery to eat and settle down small...It was 7pm already...My babe then reluctantly told me not to worry that I can sleep at her place since she stays alone,that worst comes to the worst if I couldn't find a Hotel to Lodge...I can sleep at her Place....I was actually the one that told her precisely to look for a good hotel where we can Lodge and catch fun for like 5days not knowing her place was like a mini-hotel room... Comfortable was an understatement...And Then the Drama!!
*To be Continued*Story too long,man gaz sleep.

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Mozegee: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2021
You don't have to be scared,u have to be a man. But have this in mind that she is not completely yours as soon as she is there. Even married women lost control once they are there.
Maskofff:

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by PoshTraveler: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2021
IceDune:
God saved from curse then.
There was this fine babe in my platoon, we dey rapport in camp. We booked to shag on campfire night but luckily for me while she was trying to bring out money from here waist bag in Mami market that day her wedding ring fell out.

God really saved me. grin
god saved you from what? we Bleep wives in their husband bed and nothing dey happen

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Fmlao: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2021
2019 Batch A in ijoko, Ogun State.
From Abule to Ogba'yo to Sango
I literally went there to service the ladies.
We no dey go PPA. We go just dey control d babes. No gainsaying, over 50 different ladies was laid.
Nysc is just to bleep for some of us.

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Numerouno94(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2021
johnkey:
stop calling her your babe lol she's a lost sheep now
Mad oooo!! gringrin U gat no chill bro.

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Numerouno94(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:

Start searching for a replacement.sad
Typing from experience; i knew the numba of koochies i freely ate during my service year. grin

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Kingdemu: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2021
format9798:

Story for the gods. Pointless
Some Nairalanders are fóols I swear. Even if it is not true, why not relax and enjoy the thrill? Abi no be fiction novels dey become bestselles? Guy shift

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Elsueno: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2021
I remember one guy way they bring different girls to our lodge almost daily. I was annoyed, so rented a sef contain in the area. omoh... biggest mistake ever! D two units close to me was occupied by some single girls, the temptation was out of this world. They just dress anyhow. What helpt me keep control was remembering the long line of HIV/AIDS patients I used to see in the hospital

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Numerouno94(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2021
moneyshop:

Not to trust a woman, no matter how royal she is.

No woman is loyal. Anyone forming loyalty is only doin so cos the opportunity hasn't presented itself to her to fly.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by saintmm(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2021
in sincerity, nysc is a watershed for many lives, destinies, relationships etc. who no go, no know! it's a matter of what eyes have seen; mouth cannot say it all.

I rise

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Amanee(f): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2021
johnkey:
stop calling her your babe lol she's a lost sheep now

Maybe this is the mentality my ex had when I was going that made him cheat and destroy our relationship.

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by adonainana: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2021
Don’t go and hustle

Your mates are building hotels, filling stations fintechs etc

You you are busy catching your gf sleep at nysc camp

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Myself2(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:

Wetin dey fear you, the money wey you pay for her head ?

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by 1Sharon(f): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2021
Sstepkee:

grin grin grin she lost both side

You saw that too? grin

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by caandi: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Wetin wahala be like again??
Pls fam support my youtube channel by clicking and subscribing to the link below������

Potato Cheese Balls | without cheese |Easy snack recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKD85JuXaTE
Pls subscribe also

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by sterlingD(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Hmm na wao.l no fit talk
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MetallicM(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2021
That is how mine went some years back, she later called me during service year to ask for my future plans, omo i tell her say if you want break up talk which one be future plan she verse break up and i told her she will never come back.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2021
Zendinho:
Mine is to supply chilled canned malt.... grin

Who needs my service?
Please I need 5bottles.

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by SeunT2(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2021
Ladies share your experiences on how you were lashed during your NYSC days ńa...Only guys have been sharing... The thing dey sweet me abeg... grin grin grin grin lalasticalash :Dl}

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by newdawnlive: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:

Na your babe go be lost sheep werey
omo this your reply make me laugh loud
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Atticusxsz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
E be things that year, precisely 2017. Forget... Na man i be! We both graduated and convocated together but officially started dating in our HND 1 {1st semester}. We were course mates of same department aka Estate Mgt & Valuation. I was posted to kaduna while she's posted to Plateau state. My guardian said i should forfeit my serving in kaduna due to insecurites etc but i told him i'll redeploy which fell on deaf ears. She served without gracing Ph for a whole year and it's impossible for me going to see her due to financial constraints etc and other stuffs while plying those routes. Two weeks to her POP, i done dey plan to surprise my future wifey with engagement proposal couple with some grand display, not until she sent me a text message on one uneventful saturday morning around 3am and that's was in june. I've still got the text and what transpired after in my infinix note 4 pro smartphone that just crashed recently. Telling me how's she's bleeped up and how she doesn't know how to put it to me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by yesloaded: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:

U need not to be scared.

Face your life

A gal that will be yours will be yours come what may

I had my own share in the past but didn't die instead I put more effort to my work n let the past remained past

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by blazebaba(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:

Na your babe go be lost sheep werey

See as you tey attack the guy...fear don dey catch you cos you kno there is truth in what he is saying...

Kukuma carry your few cloths and follow your babe go camp nao...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
HillaryNelo:
So we should abolish NYSC
Yes o. People like me didn't even know that boys and girls were fucking in camp toll they started telling the stories after we left camp. I couldn't believe how they did it cos I saw camp as on opme place and no guests houses or empty room.

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by 1Sharon(f): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Amanee:

Maybe this is the mentality my ex had when I was going that made him cheat and destroy our relationship.

Cos he thought you were doing the same and ended the relationship in his mind

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
I fxck people gf like say tomorrow no dey... I no send. We had fun. We moved on.

It will only take a girl with a good virtue to resist the temptations during NYSC. Even married people dey fxck sef...

You never see anything sef

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
ThiagoKid:
NYSC camp na modern brothel tongue undecided
One year of non-stop fuckery. Thats what I call. They will be looking at those who don't Bleep like people that are not sexually upto date or healthy.

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by poka7(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Your own good. My best friend who I thought was ma nigga, same person that always settle me and the bitch each time we had issues, he was knocking ma babe o top ma bed wen I was in NYSC serving Nigeria government....great Nigeria youth Corp member!!!

From a RETIRED CORPER ���

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by brightalo1010: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
DemonInvoker:
I called my gf to come meet me at so so place that my car was bad and asked the Unical babe if she knew a mechanic around she said,yes!!one mechanic wshop was not far from there.
We went there together and saw a mechanic guy and took him back to the car...At that point I told the babe it was okay,That she can go and rest that it was my problem to handle but she insisted on staying...That she couldn't just leave me like that.
By then my gf was already calling to know exactly where I was which I told her...She finally located me... Immediately,She came she recognized and hugged with the Unical babe,they talked for a while and she asked me where I knew her from and I told her we just met...The babe became uncomfortable and left...The mechanic told me the problem with the car wasn't something he can finish that day coz it was already getting dark around 4:30pm already.
We pushed the car into his wshop and he promised before I come the next day that the car would be fixed.
I called a cab to take us to any nice hotel where we can spend the night...After driving round and round the town,we couldn't find any reason place to crash not even a manageble substandard hotel...Every where was already fully booked.
We entered one eatery to eat and settle down small...It was 7pm already...My babe then reluctantly told me not to worry that I can sleep at her place since she stays alone,that worst comes to the worst if I couldn't find a Hotel to Lodge...I can sleep at her Place....I was actually the one that told her precisely to look for a good hotel where we can Lodge and catch fun for like 5days not knowing her place was like a mini-hotel room... Comfortable was an understatement...And Then the Drama!!
*To be Continued*Story too long,man gaz sleep.

The elders of the land won't rest until you complete this story and don't keep us waiting. This your story is more interesting than some naija movies. So I can buy the story.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by royalamour(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:

Dude! Just know that she will fvck some other guys or dump you in the process.
It is the bitter truth.

Wait till you are ready to settle down.

Go and hustle. Forget pvssy for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68