Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

That I'm Smiling Doesn't Mean I'm Okay, Depression Is Real. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / That I'm Smiling Doesn't Mean I'm Okay, Depression Is Real. (143 Views)

Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That I'm Smiling Doesn't Mean I'm Okay, Depression Is Real. by Dissap: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Yo Hommies.
Yeah, depression is real, I have tasted that shii mehn, and the funny thing be say that people ain't gonna know that you are depressed, cos u gonna keep on smiling just to confuse ur niggars, but inside u are burning like shit.
Damn! It wasn't funny for me , but I gotta keep on going, sometimes I stopped fvcking just to get my self together mehn, but hommies, it ain't easy, everything sucks mehn. But I'm a badass life long student and I'll keep learning, no matter the fvck what.
So hommies, if you see someone smiling out there, don't assume he's fvcking okay, if you look deep into his being, you 're gonna see a bleeding soul mehn, yeah it hurts, but we gotta do something to help ourselves and to give value to our future.
Listen, people no care about you, hommies. They all act as if they fvcking do, so that's it, it hurts but they don't fvcking care.
It fvcking sucks, I'm just on the low cos things are fvcking me up mehn, but it all gonna be alright because we are all prepared for this shit! sad
Damn! I'm out, hommies. Imma come around some other time, mehn.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Pauses J&J Vaccination Campaign After US Expresses Concerns / COVID-19 Death Case Increases In Canada, Minister Justin To Deploy Redcross / Family Of Burnt Child Solicit Financial Help To Offset Medical Bills @ FMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.