Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo (40988 Views)

Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) / Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) / Monkey Adopts Chicken As They Become Inseparable In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by toxtimmy: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lion perpersoup boiling or lion ritual on the go...

Nonexistent:
Has he finished adopting his hungry neighbors? sad
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by Reex12(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Stylishly keeping exotic pet
aain eh some ppl dont know
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by koolaid87: 12:23am On Apr 15, 2021
Toosure70:
While his extended family suffer hungry.

No matter how rich you are, some members of your extended family will still be broke.
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 15, 2021
HealerH:
All those asking if he's done adopting motherless children and helping his poor neighbours. Y'all should shut the hell up. I repeat... "Shut the Hell Up!!!"

This is the ugly African mentality. If you don't marry they make you feel like you're a failure. This socio-marital pressure has made people go into marriages they were never prepared for and they ended up bringing in "unplanned" children into the world. Dumb as you Africans are again, you make the rich feel guilty for your irresponsibility. Now the rich is considered inhumane because he opted to adopt an animal and not your child. My friend don't bring in any child into this world if you're not certain of him/her having a good life.

For your info, I'm going to adopt animals when I retire from work. Cry me a bucket of tears. If you like, go and be giving "unplanned" births to children hoping some rich fellow will adopt them.
NONSENSE!

Another lie.
All Africans don't have the same reasoning.
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by juman(m): 1:45am On Apr 15, 2021
Very good act.
God bless him.
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 3:36am On Apr 15, 2021
Lucky lions,una for chop grass,e no go sara sara ooo angry
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by cardoctor(m): 4:27am On Apr 15, 2021
He will soon become the lion king.
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by Kingrefreshed: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Nairaland is a biased terrorists forum.

Argue with your IQ

100% true!!!
There are real Terrorists here! I mean real ones that works for shakau directly here and they are among the mods here.
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by Lomprico2: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2021
Toosure70:

so he should not do what he likes because he has extended family?

what have you done for your immediate family?
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2021
Toosure70:

They should work. He should feed the whole family
While never live his own life at the end die. Family Wahala will never finish
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by Cnach: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Toosure70:
look for a place u can add must in this ur sentence. awon lion lover
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by manunitedbabes: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2021
grin haaaa uwankaa self! How does the adoption gat us to do? We have issues in the state , hmmmm no wonder Dr. Sir Foreigner said in his song - ewu rie ma mmadu gbara onu meaning make goat eat while humans starves
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by isahsalee: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2021
I see leopa-lion!
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by Jointheir7(f): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Lions or lion Cubs?
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by zudozz: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2021
When human beings never dey okay..na lion? Abi na make they cook them make people chop belleful.
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by winner37(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
,⚔️
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by winner37(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Insanity.. listen to what a man could say'" he wanted to help the Government to abstain life of lion because 'to feed a lion is very expressive "what about feeding human being like him ? thunder will all of you causing hardship and making life unbearable for a common man ..

just like the someone in ASO ROCK puting cow ahead of humanity ,you in IMO state puting lion ahead of humanity you people will never go unpunished in the hands of the creator..
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by vivalavida(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
chigoziri2403:
I doubt IMO zoo have that amount of lions

There have always been three lions there. I first visited that zoo feb of 2016. Next time I visited that zoo was sometime in 2014. Both times, there were three lions in the lion cage.
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by chigoziri2403(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
vivalavida:

There have always been three lions there. I first visited that zoo feb of 2016. Next time I visited that zoo was sometime in 2014. Both times, there were three lions in the lion cage.
that was then, I was there last year,I doubt the number
Re: Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo by Abracadabra1991: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Liposure:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/man-adopts-3-lions-from-imo-zoo/

Which three lion pls Its only one oo oo....the lion there is So hungry that when it roars u think its a chicken crowing.... See the snake no dey even comot again...make them no kill am...nothing is in the zoo apart from the horse that strolls on. Hunger....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PA To SA Door Opening Challenge- Dog Edition / Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? / Lets Share Pictures Of Our Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.