Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? (9621 Views)

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? / How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? / How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Goodness34: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
it hurts and feel very bad to be turned down after so many interviews.

I feel like I offended the gods, I feel low bad and it's making me lose confidence.

business is my line of work that I will prosper with but you know getting the capital is not easy unless you get a job and work for few years. but this rejection is too much it's giving me depression. how do you deal with it ?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
We move on...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
I no go kill myself

But frankly speaking ..I barely fail in an interview

It’s either the amount or condition that turns me off

Modified
To those MF’s quoting me...what exactly are your Fathers problem?
I said I wouldn’t kill myself if I was rejected and I added saying I haven’t experienced much rejections so I don’t really know how it feels

So what’ exactly is the chest beating or pride here?

If una get problem for una family make una go TB Joshua make e pray for una...no be say make una come Dey rant untop my post

Peace

22 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by bush112(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
We move on

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by alfasexy: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Marche ou creve.
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Mbamally(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Rejection Helps You Avoid the Wrong Fit.

Rejection Makes Your Future Workplace Better.

Rejection is an Opportunity for Gaining Wisdom.

Soft Rejection May Lead to Acceptance.

Check the history of WhatsApp and it's co-founders (They were rejected by Facebook and Twitter, and now they're billionaires, Facebook bought their App for $19billion dollars) cool

18 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by helinues: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2021

Can't really count how many letters I mailed or email sent while looking for job/opportunities..

Along the line, I realized that life plenty than to be stuck with job/opportunity rejection

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Splendor4(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
just reading comments
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by slawormiir: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr...
Hey son
Relate the issue with the rest of your niggarrrr

Those ones will book hotel for you..supply you with enough weed, enough pussy(paid runs babe) and some bottles

After that they will advise you to stop looking for job...
Just join them and bomb
Sure they will supply you with enough tools and format

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Balistic4: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
lol, not too difficult grin grin grin grin I look deep and tell myself.... we miuuuveeeee grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by hakeem4(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Actually, we all grieve differently. As for me I would take a bottle of beer, call my close friends and tell them what happened and how I was rejected. They would cheer me up. then I would sleep off. If I wake up and I still feel sad, I would just start playing video games or watching youtube. before the end of the day I would get better

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Don't be too depressed, OP.

Don't lose hope.

God is your strength.

20 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by unity004(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin grin carry one olosho follow body, u go forget all ur sorrows sharp sharp
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by micflo28(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
I kill myself for every rejection. I advise you do the same. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by cenaman(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Waiting concern me? Made my first million at 19. Who job epp?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Kenoxman(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
How can you say that capital is your problem in starting a biz? The fact remains that u hav never been passionate about starting a biz. You prefer the easier route which is a paid job. So quit blaming lack of capital

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Goodness34:

I feel like I offended the gods, I feel low bad and it's making me lose confidence.

business is my line of work that I will prosper with but you know getting the capital is not easy unless you get a job and work for few years. but this rejection is too much it's giving me depression. how do you deal with it ?
Dear OP,

I like you for being honest, you said business is your line of work and getting capital is not easy unless you have a job. I'm glad you're realistic enough not to follow the plethora of motivational speakers and emotional folks here who will jump on this thread and say 'entrepreneurship is bae', 'life of an entrepreneur', 'I don't know what you're passing through because am self-made'.
Listen man, that rejection (in my own world, I believe the employee missed out on hiring a great hand, so it's their loss and I move on to the next) is a spring board for you to keep pushing more and more, keep trying and don't forget to scout the internet for relevant information that could speed up the process for you, mind you, I'm referring to grants, sponsorship etc and another thing don't be shy to take up menial jobs, we all start from somewhere. All in all, I wish you all the best, man.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Boye33: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Assume I never applied.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by cenaman(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr...
Hey son
Relate the issue with the rest of your niggarrrr

Those ones will book hotel for you..supply you with enough weed, enough pussy(paid runs babe) and some bottles

After that they will advise you to stop looking for job...
Just join them and bomb
Sure they will supply you with enough tools and format
You must be a real niggar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by ScamHunter: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Understand that it is normal. Job hunting involves no...no...no...no...no...no...no...Yes

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by ZooOga: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Goodness34:

here's some time tested tips. humble yourself and ask for the job. tell the interviewer or company owner that you really want to be part of the organization/team and help it grow and be profitable. also, smile, your charisma (buy or borrow) some if its not innate. grin and use enthusiasm. also prep before the interview and know as much about the company as possible. and wear your Sunday best clothes and polish/shine shoes!

and above all pray for the job and use your sub-conscious mind!

The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind ( Full Audiobook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknnWcZQO6A
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jesus said that anyone who doesn't believe that he is the Son of God is condemned already.

His birth was of the Holy Ghost.... He was not conceived by a man's sperm or a woman's egg. He was made by the Spirit of God..... He is the Son of God.

The father's fullness was made flesh and placed in the womb of Mary.

Do you believe him?

Run to him. After death, that's all, there will be no remedy.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nothing is too difficult for God.

Trust in him. He will provide for you.
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kill yourself
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Rejection is part of life, know this and know peace.

once you can handle rejection and move on,my brother there is nothing that can hold you down from that point it's just time usually very short

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by handsomebolanle: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Goodness34:

Delete the rejection mail... leave any WhatsApp group or connection with the job.. cool cool...Dust your CV and begin new job applications....Thank me later....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
helinues:

Can't really count how many letters I mailed or email sent while looking for job/opportunities..

Along the line, I realized that life plenty than to be stuck with job/opportunity rejection

The reasons why many companies rejected your applications and threw your letters out of their windows are not far fetched

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
bad things happen to good people

dust your self and move

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Goodness34:

It's really difficult but look on the bright side. You made it ahead of many others to the interview stage. Just a final push and you'll get the job. Just try to be positive and you'll be glad you didn't give up when you get the job.
Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by olaodun: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
it hurts but How I dealt with it
1 apply to those jobs you are well qualified
2 When going for an interview prepare very well both about your field and about the company
3 Pray and seek God's favour and guidance
4 Look for alternative way to survive there many business you can do without serious capital we have many eg selling and earn commission
Wishing you all the best and Gods favor and mercy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? by helinues: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

The reasons why many companies rejected your applications and threw your letters out of their windows are not far fetched

Eventually we stopped writing letters for application but now receiving application letters...

Grass to Grace... Can you tell us about your own story?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gtbank Aptitude Test Invite For Monday 30th Sept; 2013 / Hamilton Lloyd And Associates Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment(9 Positions) / AB-inBev/SABMILLER UTILITIES OPERATOR SALARY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.