Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Help On Banned Paxful Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Banned Paxful Account (1810 Views)

Do You Have A Verified Paxful Account You Might Sell? / Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng / New Scam Method On Paxful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Banned Paxful Account by nwakgr8: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hi... Has anyone experienced this with paxful. My account was on hold for a couple of months only for me to check this morning and see that it's now banned. It gave me an option to send the coins to an external wallet but whenever I tried that it just won't work.
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by OKOATA(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
nwakgr8:
Hi... Has anyone experienced this with paxful. My account was on hold for a couple of months only for me to check this morning and see that it's now banned. It gave me an option to send the coins to an external wallet but whenever I tried that it just won't work.
That's almost 4 million naira in Bitcoin, why do you have to keep so much in paxful Bitcoin, you can keep such amounts on non trading platforms. I will advice you to try another browser and if that don't work then you need to email them of proof you own the account or your Bitcoin is gone for good. But you can keep trying sha. I think they have chat desk. Try that too.
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by Bigbeard(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2021
You're probably close to or exceeded your limit.
since your account is verified with your i.d you should be able to retrieve your Bitcoins.
check your PM.
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by nwakgr8: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bigbeard:
You're probably close to or exceeded your limit.
since your account is verified with your i.d you should be able to retrieve your Bitcoins.
check your PM.

Let me have your whatsapp
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by Bigbeard(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2021
nwakgr8:

Let me have your whatsapp
I just sent a DM
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by DonMarkuzi(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Is the account verified with iD? Did u change location? This are some of the reasons an acct can be limited.
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by rottenPussy: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2021
If a moderator can help to push this to front page, who knows we can get a lawyer to fight this case with paxful. There are several Nigerian battling this frustration; evident on trustpilot paxful rating.

I have a similar situation. 1 year and 4months now, my account has remained banned with 0.21 BTC balance

They said they were going to release it for withdrawal on April 2, but up till now, nothing. When I messaged them, they said my account is still being reviews — after about 2yrs?!

No matter the amount of message I send after, paxful would only respond with an automated message.

Paxful team has became a beast; out to feast on people’s money.
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by Anakazo22: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2021
nwakgr8:
This is really bad, you should have used wallet like luno, trust wallet self, have never really been comfortable with this paxful wallet right from time.
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by rottenPussy: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2021
nwakgr8:
Any luck?
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by nwakgr8: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2021
rottenPussy:
Any luck?
nope bro
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by rottenPussy: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
nwakgr8:
nope bro
It’s frustrating
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by Cloong: 9:29pm On May 31, 2021
This is really frustrating, a friend is about to commit suicide, and there's nothing I can do to help.
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by okooloyun1(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
Anakazo22:

This is really bad, you should have used wallet like luno, trust wallet self, have never really been comfortable with this paxful wallet right from time.
Luno sef is worst, never use any exchange wallet to save your cryptos.
Re: Help On Banned Paxful Account by nwakgr8: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottenPussy:
If a moderator can help to push this to front page, who knows we can get a lawyer to fight this case with paxful. There are several Nigerian battling this frustration; evident on trustpilot paxful rating.

I have a similar situation. 1 year and 4months now, my account has remained banned with 0.21 BTC balance

They said they were going to release it for withdrawal on April 2, but up till now, nothing. When I messaged them, they said my account is still being reviews — after about 2yrs?!

No matter the amount of message I send after, paxful would only respond with an automated message.

Paxful team has became a beast; out to feast on people’s money.

Come. I can help you withdraw it.

(1) (Reply)

50+ Ways To Make Money Online - A Thread / When Is One Ready To Start A Company? / Bulk Sales Of Ladies Wave-on(s) & Attachment (different Type)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.