Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) (79231 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Lovethaa: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
I don't know why some people derive joy In scamming people .And if u want to choose scam as a career atleast be good at it .

I was chatting with this babe I met online and when I asked for video calls , she claimed her phone camera is bad.. plus I know there is a trick fraudsters use when doing video calls .. so I asked for her to place her hands on her knees and she sent me this pic.... Pls my fellow Nairalanders I might be wrong but is this a woman's hands¿?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by kryptochats: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin problem no dey finish

450 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
na guy o. na man leg b that...even the hand show well lols. Look

304 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Neyorolex(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Since u no wan get sence nh

Nigas go use u chop

Oga liv woman focus on ur lif

513 Likes 30 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by padi94(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
You dey even talk of the hand, that leg no fear you?

532 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Unemployment rate in Nigeria is way too high.

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
UnEducation Fraudster''SS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by osamz007: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
mr innocent from odili

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by motymop: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Lovethaa: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
lovecares34:
na guy o. na man leg b that...even the hand show well lols. Look

I swear very different from the pic below me .

.... Funny enough the person is a Nairalander... I just don't want to cast the moniker.. quite popular..

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by motymop: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lovethaa:

I swear .... Funny enough the person is a Nairalander... I just don't want to cast the moniker.. quite popular..

grin grin

The man covered his elbow grin

Let's know the moniker so that we can beware of scammers grin

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I was trying to figure out what to eat tonight when I met this thread.

Laugh wanna finish me.

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hahahaha grin

. this is not even ordinary hand grin it is SAPA-filled hand grin

Don't mind him man must chop , country hard grin

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Ogamysamo: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
there are hands everywhere it may not be her own
may be she mistake your petition for a hand shake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Camera is not good for video call. But he abi she used it to snap the hands.

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by mountmoriah(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogamysamo:
there are hands everywhere it may not be her own

may be she mistake your petition for a hand shake

But what does he want to do with her hand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
I may not have a B.sc in human anatomy;but I do know that those hands lead to a pair of nuts. grin
But if ‘she’ snapped her hands what prevented her from snapping her face?

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
wahala u dey find and na wahala u go get!! u want hand and hand u get

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
That is the hand that want to spend ur money

And the leg to go there tongue

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by 15Kaylord(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
That hand Nah agbero... Awon warre..

14 Likes

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
kryptochats:
grin grin grin grin grin problem no dey finish

Am telling you cheesy problem b like pkoli grin d moment u light am, e dey burn dey go b dat grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by johnlip345: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Oturatetuala(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
The scams we are talking about on nairaland..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Ogamysamo: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
mountmoriah:

But what does he want to do with her hand
a question for him, cause only him can answer this correctly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Looks like Thanos younger brother's hand

15 Likes

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
Drop the moniker please. Make we use am as scapegoat. He might scam another another day

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Real girls on Nairaland hardly comment..

The ones you see commenting mostly are fake..

Shine your eye !

If the person is on Nairaland, why not mention the moniker? What’s your reason for keeping it to yourself?

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
one chance

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by boolet: 12:33am On Apr 15, 2021
See vein! cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Reex12(m): 12:46am On Apr 15, 2021
boolet:
See vein! cheesy
na that vein I take know say na man..he purposely left off the WRIST or else it would have been obvious

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:49am On Apr 15, 2021
When I say Nairaland is broke Yoruba boy central, you people act like I’m speaking Latin.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.