Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja (3565 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by heendrix(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2021
Powersurge:

Hmmm. There are many things attached to being a millionaire. For one, pple are incapacitated. Y do u think pple prefer to go to America to be a cleaner than to be a lecturer here? A Nollywood actor left his career here to be a security guard in USA. Say na pple wey no fit afford $1 u dey expect high purchasing power from ni? The only thing that thrives among poor nations is food consumption.

And if by any chance you are a millionaire among impoverished pple, you are in danger. .

Omo this one hit me
Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by InvestingExpert(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2021
Good morning
Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by olisaEze(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2021
Coronabirus:
Honestly, I'm very happy to have travelled to the nooks and crannies of this nation; I learnt a lot, I've removed lots of doubt, nobody can lie to me abt history and culture of Nigerians. I conquered North, West, East and South! In the last one year I traveled to more than 20 states across all the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
The worst, delusional, ethno-religious bigots, uncivilised, intolerant set of Nigerians are those who don't travel, who are always in a rush to accept any shit program into their head, those who are so blinded by extreme hatred & ethnic jingoism.
NOTE: A white teacher in Germany asked his pupils to draw Africa and at the end of the lesson all the pupils drew villages with filthy, malnourished people living in tents; the teacher cleared their misperception with beautiful images of Egypt, S/Africa, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia and the capital cities of Gabon, Côte Do voire, and many more African capitals. This story is similar to your ill perception of the North!
The whole Nigeria is a symbol of failure of black race with no portable water, no standard electricity, no good roads, dilapidated schools, poor social amenities couple with poor infrastructure. No single state in Nigeria can chest beat of having standard living for their people. Those accusing North of dragging them back can't in all ramifications compare their state Governors with average Northern Governors in terms of developmental projects. If you ask thm to present best performing Governors in the country theirs must definitely take the least position but still blindly aggravated by fanatical hatred you're accusing others for the failure in your back door? Have u ever asked what your state government do with ur allocation and how is it related to other states that u accuse them of dragging u back?
When u call them illiterates they accepted the name, went back to drawing board, sent their children abroad for scholarships, encourage those at home with local scholarships annually and now matching toward greatness taking over their rightful federal character positions then u start calling them quota system people. Despite large number of out of school children in the North, the number of those enrolled in school is amazing and the number can match the current need of the region. In as much as you'll repeat these same mistake of calling others backward and illiterates with zero knowledge of the people and the places then you'll always receive shocking news of their progress which u don't want hear.
So, the saying that they're not in any online purchase is ridiculous, absurd and says a lot about your poor knowledge of Nigerians. Go and collect data from online foreign platforms especially those in US, UK, India, and China and see the numbers.
Ponder well, travel and learn more about Nigeria because dwelling on social media will never give u the actual picture of this nation!

You travelled to 20 states just last year when the whole country almost shutdown because of a global lockdown, the #EndSARS protest that restricted commerce and movement, & the palliative riot. Not to mention kidnapping & killing of travelers predominantly on Northern roads?

I’m curious to know if it’s astral journeys you’re talking about or something else. grin

BTW, neither you nor the Op has explained how it is easier to become a millionaire in the North. That is what the topic is about, isn’t it?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by femi4: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2021
heendrix:
Funny how many folks don't know or understand. you really don't have to believe everything you see off the Net

same goes to states like Yove and Kaduna. lemme not even talk bout Sokoto or Zamfara cuz na where better oyel well dey be that
Doing what exactly?
Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2021
LeeSantos:
Show me one northern that has order anything online and I will tell you how much it easy to become a millionaire there.

Dragging the country and continent backward
lol, they are still struggling with dialing wrong number to millions of Nigerians on their touchlight phone

How much more online order

I am waiting for someone to tell me the leading Tech companies owned by Northerners in this country (don't tell me they don't like business o, because they love to dominate every quota sector)

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by adedehinbo(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2021
heendrix:

I once told Okiki my guy to serve in Gombe and start something cuz he was a guy with business potentials. 2years and counting he would not just stop recognizing my impact in his life

So don't stop me from helping as many souls I can help on here. Besides, you need to be in a place like in the North to be free from Gambling cuz it's obvious ur an hardcore gambling addict
pls kindly share the information on the kind of business we can do around there,I might start having a rethink
Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by adedehinbo(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2021
heendrix:

I once told Okiki my guy to serve in Gombe and start something cuz he was a guy with business potentials. 2years and counting he would not just stop recognizing my impact in his life

So don't stop me from helping as many souls I can help on here. Besides, you need to be in a place like in the North to be free from Gambling cuz it's obvious ur an hardcore gambling addict
pls kindly share the information on the kind of business we can do around there,I might start having a rethink.
Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2021
The way you're talking/minding about the North is becoming too much. ..
An average Northerner is not Minding about the south(talkless of Minding it's existence) has a better thing to do.
even on this forum not every Northerner has a time to reply your gibberish and sacarsm.

LeeSantos:

this really show how pained you are been a northerner. you can even list one online vendor you have ordered from in the North. damn. sorry I know how painful it is been a northerner.

If you are not in the north because they raid your community, then you are in other region like west or south begging in the street. just watch the trailer so they don't hit you while begging

please forget/delete the North in your daily taughts just to earn my respect.
I would love if you are able to do so.
Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by LeeSantos(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

The way you're talking/minding about the North is becoming too much. ..
An average Northerner is not Minding about the south has a better thing to do.
even on this forum not every Northerner has a time to reply your gibberish and sacarsm.

who dash them smartphone. talk more of knowing how to use the internet. you just said it indirectly now that they are not on the internet... tis proves how the are and are still dragging the country backwards
Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2021
LeeSantos:

who dash them smartphone. talk more of knowing how to use the internet. you just said it indirectly now that they are not on the internet... tis proves how the are and are still dragging the country backwards

MOVE YOUR SELF FORWARD, and forget about the North.

the North wouldn't go with you

the more you wait for the North the more you waste your energy and time.

if you @UNDERSTAND that you're safe.
Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by LeeSantos(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

MOVE YOUR SELF FORWARD, and forget about the North.
the North wouldn't go with you
the more you wait for the North the more you waste your energy and time.
if you @UNDERSTAND that you're safe.

the word safe means you agree that region is not safe.
thank bro. I will stay away from he north.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kidnapping Terrorist
Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
LeeSantos:
Show me one northern that has order anything online and I will tell you how much it easy to become a millionaire there.

Dragging the country and continent backward
Mumu talk grin
Re: Do You Know Its Easier To Be A Millionaire In Borno Than Anywhere In 9ja by Charleys: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, they are still struggling with dialing wrong number to millions of Nigerians on their torchlight phone

How much more online order

I am waiting for someone to tell me the leading Tech companies owned by Northerners in this country (don't tell me they don't like business o, because they love to dominate every quota sector)

I had to login to laugh at the bolded

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.5 Trillion Naira And 9 Millions Dollars Traced To Barshir's Account / Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon / Shettima, Mark Zuckerberg Drinking Atiku’s Faro Water (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.