Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It (881 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Ilola(f): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
We have been having running stomach in the house for a while now, I just noticed my house help poured a generous among of detergent in our cooking oil and she has been cooking with it but I have never seen her eating the food herself cos I allow her to dish her food anytime she wants. I wanted to prepare soup today and saw the oil foaming profusely in the pot with green particles on it though I notice change in the taste of the oil but didn't count it as anything til this evenn. What do I do to the girl pls I need ur advice. Could that be the reason for running stomach for every one in the house?
Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Vision101(m): 2:16am On Apr 15, 2021
We have been having running stomach in the house for a while now, I just noticed my house help poured a generous among of detergent in our cooking oil and she has been cooking with it but I have never seen her eating the food herself cos I allow her to dish her food anytime she wants. I wanted to prepare soup today and saw the oil foaming profusely in the pot with green particles on it though I notice change in the taste of the oil but didn't count it as anything til this evenn. What do I do to the girl pls I need ur advice. Could that be the reason for running stomach for every one in the house?

Definitely this is the reason for the purging. Very dangerous. It's very difficult to understand her reason for doing this. Ask her. I will suggest that you send her home. She could do worse thing in future.

3 Likes

Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Foodqueen(f): 2:30am On Apr 15, 2021
That's food poison, u need to see a doctor.

As for the girl,don't keep her, she might kill u all someday.

1 Like

Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 15, 2021
If not for the white man that introduced these fancy gadgets we are using, I wonder what Africa would be like.

Imagine the question you are here asking what you should do about been poisoned in your own house.

Take the house help out and buy her early Christmas clothes. I think she deserves it. undecided

5 Likes

Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Cutehector(m): 3:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Carchoice:
If not for the white man that introduced these fancy gadgets we are using, I wonder what Africa would be like.

Imagine the question you are here asking what you should do about been poisoned in your own house.

Take the house help out and buy her early Christmas clothes. I think she deserves it. undecided
yeah.. She also needs to buy her some icecream.

3 Likes

Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by MufasaLion: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Cutehector:
yeah.. She also needs to buy her some icecream.

With a bucket of fried chicken.

3 Likes

Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by dobnina(f): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

With a bucket of fried chicken.
I swear, she should also buy Iphone for her cos she deserves it.
Madam, someone messed with your family and you are still waiting for nairalanders to come and help you.
I was waiting for you to tell us that the girl is already trecking back to her village with her load scattered on her head in different nylon bags cos you didnt give her Tfare and you didnt allow her to use ghana must go to pack her clothes.

4 Likes

Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by MufasaLion: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2021
dobnina:

I swear, she should also buy Iphone for her cos she deserves it.
Madam, someone messed with your family and you are still waiting for nairalanders to come and help you.
I was waiting for you to tell us that the girl is already trecking back to her village with her load scattered on her head in different nylon bags cos you didnt give her Tfare and you didnt allow her to use ghana must go to pack her clothes.

LMAO grin grin grin

Sincerely, I couldn't wrap my head around it. It was so obvious already that the girl in question actually poisoned them on purpose.

Definitely, there would be a reason to it. Madam was trying to play the potty card by saying she do give her liberty to dish her food herself also. She didn't tell us how she do treat the girl too.

Anyways, I hope she should be more careful with her actions towards her maid. But whatever cause the girl to do such will determine the next cause of action.
Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Ilola(f): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO grin grin grin

Sincerely, I couldn't wrap my head around it. It was so obvious already that the girl in question actually poisoned them on purpose.

Definitely, there would be a reason to it. Madam was trying to play the potty card by saying she do give her liberty to dish her food herself also. She didn't tell us how she do treat the girl too.

Anyways, I hope she should be more careful with her actions towards her maid. But whatever cause the girl to do such will determine the next cause of action.

really if u have a twin sister u would be glad to send her to stay with me. I c say anythg that anyone will believe here on nairaland. But I proudly say I treat her better than her mum can ever do. People around said its spiritual influence that her anty that wanted to go and dumb her in the village before I accepted her might be behind the weird behaviour cos the anty has relocated to the village cos she lost her husbands. That y I'm asking if to give her time, take her for deliverance or better send her away so that she can go and meet her enviousl anty?
Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Elprima(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2021
The house help needs to be discharged asap. Your family may not survive the next scheme she executes.

2 Likes

Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Foodqueen(f): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Ilola:
really if u have a twin sister u would be glad to send her to stay with me. I c say anythg that anyone will believe here on nairaland. But I proudly say I treat her better than her mum can ever do. People around said its spiritual influence that her anty that wanted to go and dumb her in the village before I accepted her might be behind the weird behaviour cos the anty has relocated to the village cos she lost her husbands. That y I'm asking if to give her time, take her for deliverance or better send her away so that she can go and meet her enviousl anty?

I know u are not strict with her.

She is just naturally wicked, no Aunt, mother or witches are behind what she does.

There are some people that u can never satisfy.

Send her parking.

1 Like

Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by eyinjuege: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2021
Report the incidence to the police.
Who knows what other trap she has set for your family?
What if something bad happens to any of you after you've already sent her away?
Who knows the after effect of other things she may have set for you guys?

2 Likes

Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by MufasaLion: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Ilola:

You don't need to take her for any deliverance. It's good that you're taking good care of her. Is she schooling?. There are many things that could have triggered her actions. Is that her first time of doing act like that?.
Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Blessingisrael: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Madam you are lucky that none of your family member died from this horrendous act perpetrated by your maid, you might not be lucky next time. firstly how old is this said maid ? find out why she has do e what she did, and send her back home. and if you can , forget about housemaid. I work and I have 2 kids, ages 3 and 10 months. I keep my home front clean and make home made food twice daily minus breakfast when we eat cereals and fast food. and I am still pushing through. I'm planning to go for my second degree next year, start open a business while still keeping my job. is not easy , bit I won't let a maid into my home. is too risky.

all I'm saying is if you can afford to, leave maids out if your home. imagine she has poured in a more harmful substance? you could all be dead you know. she not eating shows she is well aware of what she did. I think you are using a minor as a maid though. it an offence ma'am

1 Like

Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Ilola(f): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=Blessingisrael post=100813200]Madam you are lucky that none of your family member died from this horrendous act perpetrated by your maid, you might not be lucky next time. firstly how old is this said maid ? find out why she has do e what she did, and send her back home. and if you can , forget about housemaid. I work and I have 2 kids, ages 3 and 10 months. I keep my home front clean and make home made food twice daily minus breakfast when we eat cereals and fast food. and I am still pushing through. I'm planning to go for my second degree next year, start open a business while still keeping my job. is not easy , bit I won't let a maid into my home. is too risky.

all I'm saying is if you can afford to, leave maids out if your home. imagine she has poured in a more harmful substance? you could all be dead you know. she not eating shows she is well aware of what she did. I think you are using a minor as a maid though. it an offence ma'am[/quote
Tk u sis, I think I will just let her go. She is 19years
Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ilola:
maybe by then she fit don put sniper for your food.please keep giving her more time you hear.yeye
Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Richy4(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
When you said we, who are the 'WE' in the house? if you have kids at home, please do not punish that girl until you are 100% sure... she might be innocent...There are kids who are very good at implicating helpers especially when mummy is fond of beating the help...

1 Like

Re: My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It by Ilola(f): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Richy4:
When you said we, who are the 'WE' in the house? if you have kids at home, please do not punish that girl until you are 100% sure... she might be innocent...There are kids who are very good at implicating helpers especially when mummy is fond of beating the help...

The help is 19years and I have never insulted her not to talk of beating I only use to tell her she amazes me with her level of reasoning a times when she does annoying things

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Front Loader Washing Machines Sales Hub / All Breastfeeding Wahala / Husband,66, Suffers Memory Loss Caused By Afternoon Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.