Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:53 AM

Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most (17855 Views)

Abeg Which Animal Is This??? / Please Which Animal Is Ologede? / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by koolaid87: 1:18am On Apr 18, 2021
[s]
PrinceMajestic:
I may have some little phobia for the oldest animal Order. The Reptilia especially its species like Ophiophagus hannah (king cobra) the deadly African boomslang disguising in green trees, constrictors, rattling vipers, Eunectes maurinus (anaconda), Varanus comodensis (komodo dragon), Crocodila niloticus (African Nile croc) and some creepy skinks and legless lizards in the Reptilia order that seem a little frightening or too creepy. But the most frightening remain the carnivora where cats and dogs dominate. Big cats like Panthera leo/tigris/pardus/onca/uncia, black panther and Felis concolor (mountain lion/puma)canids/ Dogs like Crocuta crocuta (stripped hyena) and its endangered cousins, other canids like wolf's, foxes, coyote, wolverine, powerful honey badger that stages 5 lions n go Scot free, Tharlactose maritimus, Ursus arctos (white bear n artic / brown bears), some Falcons like milvus milvus, Torgos trachielotus (lapet face vultures), Eagles. then The notorious Pionace glauca and Chacarhodon chacarias (Blue and white sharks), the notorious attackers of Bovidae Order like Synceros caffer (African buffalo) and his cousins bisons, OX and wilder beasts etc amongst others I don't know of. But I am not really scared of the animals I am rather amazed by their families and orders formation, I hope working with the real wild guys soon. For insects they are the arthropods such as arachnids (spiders) and insecta like bees.Thanks for threads like this op
[/s]

Mental health (Kolokolo mentality)
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by dontbothermuch: 2:12am On Apr 18, 2021
Trap jaw ant. Those guys that fly are the scariest.

Then centipede

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Drizzy5001(m): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Na dog I dey I fear pass especially Caucasian shepherds and Rottweiler.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Rolexjerry(m): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2021
Zane2point4:
Wall gecko grin
Very slimmy animal it disgusts me..

E get one wey deh always shit one particular spot for for my room, blc I hardly use that room I stay in masters one.

I come see am one day trying to enter, I use speed jam the almaco glass for him head, na so his brain spill go the other side, I use dettol, detergent, hand sanitizer wash my hand after I don use toilet roll wrap am throw into toilet flush.
Wall geckos are not slimmy, your choice of adjective is faulty.
Maybe you're referring to the skink AKA snake lizard
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Blesyn22(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
you don't use "botanical" for animals rather for plants. I don't know where you saw botanical names

Anyhow u call am
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Josywhyte: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2021
snake and centipede
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by hermesprogidy(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Why would anyone be scared of roaches? I can't stand rats though. They irritate the crap out of me and they stink.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by hermesprogidy(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. I don't think there's anyone who isn't scared of a flying cockroach.

And they are smart, not really scared of humans. The first day I saw one I was so shocked I didn't even know what it was, just big and different from any other insect I knew. It's when it moved that I knew they're terrible. Because it could fly so much and it didn't run from me. It came to me.
Speak for yourself, I don't find roaches scary at all. However, I can't stand rats and mosquitoes. May be because they carry disease.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by hermesprogidy(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Don't mind all these people. I was just angry at the ignoramus trying to sound smart.

They don't know that the country is just a true reflection of the citizenry.
From top to bottom, they keep shying away from this truth.

They will soon know.

You can't answer a simple question properly and yet you want to be taken for a reasonable human being? That is totally impossible. Foul.

In fact, my father used to tell me that failing to answer a question properly could easily get you shot.
I think you are referring to the entire human race, lots of dumb ass people out there. As I type this, I am in a taxi heading to Abuja Airport. Why? I took a random taxi, because I didn't see an email from my firm, that a driver has been detailed to drop me off at the airport.
Back to the story. I walked out of my hotel and flagged down this green coloured taxi. How much to the airport? The guy says N1,500. I was like... This guy is either new or mad, though I made a decision to give him N2,500 when we get to the destination. My suspicion turned true because 15 mins into the journey, he parks by the side of the road (Utako) and asks me where the airport is? To be frank, I was a bit scared because I thought this may be a new ploy to kidnap people. undecided undecided I just told him to drive on and told him to park at a place of my choice. Google map to the rescue. Why are people like that? angry angry
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by 900warriorz: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Zane2point4:
Wall gecko grin
Very slimmy animal it disgusts me..

E get one wey deh always shit one particular spot for for my room, blc I hardly use that room I stay in masters one.

I come see am one day trying to enter, I use speed jam the almaco glass for him head, na so his brain spill go the other side, I use dettol, detergent, hand sanitizer wash my hand after I don use toilet roll wrap am throw into toilet flush.
I thought it was only me grin i so hate wall geckos that I can't sleep at the sight of one in my room.

Once broke my treasure magic mirror on the wall trying to kill a gecko cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol

Serves you right. Hope it didn't walk on you. That's the worst!!!
grin grin grin Noooo....never! The Thought of this alone makes me cringe already lol

Happy Sunday!
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by BRATISLAVA: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

grin grin grin Noooo....never! The Thought of this alone makes me cringe already lol

Happy Sunday!

Lol

Happy Sunday to you!

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by 77up(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nothing scares me pass snake , even lion I can face am cool
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by Zane2point4(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
900warriorz:
I thought it was only me grin i so hate wall geckos that I can't sleep at the sight of one in my room.

Once broke my treasure magic mirror on the wall trying to kill a gecko cry
Honestly o, I I've atleast controlled there population around my home, so I don't see many again.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by oliviacute(f): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Millipede
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by SporaD8: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=SwTeee post=100884334][/quote]
[color=#006600]

Of course it's a myth - no thanks to Medusa in clash of Titan.
But sincerely I have never wait to see a lizard bleed before. The day I had to kill one, I skillfully hit the head to avoid bleeding. But when it fell from the wall and I saw it white belly faced-up, I lost the nerve!
Some one else had to come to discard the damn carcass.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by tobstarizhia(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
One word: RATS
why? Their stench, which reeks of ammonia. The fact that two rats can become a hundred in just two weeks due to the way they breed. The fact that they can actually bite you and spread typhus and other diseases. Bubonic plague, Lassa fever heard of them? How many major pandemics have cockroaches started. The fact that they shit and piss everywhere and their squeaks is enough to give you nightmares. I shiver just thinking about them. I don't think I will ever stop being afraid of rats.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by SwTeee(f): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
SporaD8:

[color=#006600]

Of course it's a myth - no thanks to Medusa in clash of Titan.
But sincerely I have never wait to see a lizard bleed before. The day I had to kill one, I skillfully hit the head to avoid bleeding. But when it fell from the wall and I saw it white belly faced-up, I lost the nerve!
Some one else had to come to discard the damn carcass.
U killed a lizard? u try
Fear won't allow me come close to a one, so killing it, is out of it for me.
I'm even scared of a died lizard sef.
Re: Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most by SporaD8: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
SwTeee:

U killed a lizard? u try
Fear won't allow me come close to a one, so killing it, is out of it for me.
I'm even scared of a dead lizard sef.
The killing was borne out of necessity ni o. A man must faced his fear na.
@bolded, Am sure u see where I said my nerves later failed me on sighting it's white belly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Affordable Website For Your Business / 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' / 10 Animals That Will Kill A Full Grown Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.