Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Man And Van Available. I Move Goods For Your Events, Parties. Call Me. Thanks. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man And Van Available. I Move Goods For Your Events, Parties. Call Me. Thanks. (860 Views)

Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos / ⏯️⚙️FOR YOUR EVENTS: GRADED STOCK “Quality Rugs”.❗️❗️❗️✔️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Van Available. I Move Goods For Your Events, Parties. Call Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
How are you today cool cool cool? Please smile o. My name is Olla. I am a Man and Van business. I am into haulage and I am an experienced driver. I know Lagos State very well. I have a very strong and rugged Van available to move goods, foods, chairs, tables, coolers, crates of beer and drinks, music instruments etc to the venue of your event in Lagos. I can also take these things back to your office or house smiley smiley. My price list and charges are affordable. What do you want me to move for you? When is your Party taking place? Where is the Venue? I am ready to help you make your event memorable.

My Van is spacious and very strong. Very tough and powerful Van. I can carry coolers of food to the event center or reception hall for you. What event are you hosting? I can carry Ice Blocks and crates of soft drinks for you, and even tables and chairs. What I can carry are limitless. I am at your service. Ketu, Ikorodu, Ojota, Maryland, Mushin, Victoria Island, Lekki, Surulere, Iju, Alimosho, Alagbado, Sango Ota, Ikeja etc. I move things all around Lagos. Talk to me and lets agree on a price.

Call/Whatsapp me on 07014909212. Thank you. Olla at me cool cool cool cool.

Re: Man And Van Available. I Move Goods For Your Events, Parties. Call Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Hello, I am Olla. I am available to move your equipment, Crates of Drinks, Cartons of Wine, Coolers of Food, Tables, Chairs, Decorations etc to the venue of your event. I can carry your products to exhibition centers etc.

My Van is powerful and spacious. My Charges are affordable. I am based in Ikorodu, but I can be in any area of Lagos at any time. Give me a call and I will come and pick your goods and products.

Always at your Service.

Call/Whatsapp me on 07014909212. Thanks.

Re: Man And Van Available. I Move Goods For Your Events, Parties. Call Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Good Morning cool cool cool cool. I am still moving your goods and products from place to place in Lagos. How can I help you move your things? I have a strong van. I am available to move your equipment to event venues. My rates are affordable. I am based in Ikorodu, Lagos.

Call/Whatsapp me on 07014909212. Thanks a lot.

Re: Man And Van Available. I Move Goods For Your Events, Parties. Call Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
I've got a powerful Van to move your goods and products from place to place in Lagos State. Ikorodu, Ketu, Ojota, Ikeja, Ogba, Ifako, Iju, Fagba, Alagbado, Sango Ota, Meiran, Surulere, Ojuelegba, Lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Idumota etc. I am based in Ikorodu, Lagos.

Call/Whatsapp me on 07014909212. My name is Olla smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Man And Van Available. I Move Goods For Your Events, Parties. Call Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2021
My Van is waiting to move your products from place to place in Lagos. I can also take your goods to Ogun State and Oyo State, if we can agree on a good price that will benefit both of us. Iyana Iba, Festac Town, Surulere, Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Isolo, Ajao Estate, Ojuelegba, Fagba, Ifako, Iju, Mowe etc. I can move crates of drinks and coolers of food all over Lagos. I can also move music equipment, sacks of Garri, Beans, Rice, Millet, Sorghum, Potatoes etc from Market to your Shop. I operate all over Lagos State. Do you have a Party you are hosting? I can carry tables and chairs to the venue of your party. I can carry gift items, souvenirs etc to the hall you are using for your Party or Ceremony. I am quick and efficient. Talk to me and let us deliberate on how to move your goods cool cool cool. I am at your Service.

Please Call/Whatsapp me on 07014909212. Thanks.

I'm Olla. Holla at me smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Man And Van Available. I Move Goods For Your Events, Parties. Call Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 1:25am On May 20, 2021
Olla, at your service cool cool cool cool. Still moving your goods and products from place to place in Lagos. I am based in Ikorodu.

I can move your things from one part of Lagos to another. Give me a chance to prove my worth to you. Hire me to move your belongings to your new house or flat in Lagos. My charges are affordable.

Call/Whatsapp me on 07014901212.

Thanks.

Olla.

(1) (Reply)

Topruck Events;for Planning, Decoration, Cakes, Catering Of Events.08033636402 / WIN A FREE A Makeover And Photo Shoot -- MUST Live In Canada / Today' Birthday Cuties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.