Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,951 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion (54378 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

Its a Church being built, not a night club. What is the vanity in it when its to save souls.

... save souls or further impoverish them by reducing their disposable incomes in the name of tithing.

I swear, these churches need to be fuckin' taxed.

Righteousness2, when will your spiritual father, Lazarus Muoka buid his own?

No vex, I forget say your church no get level. Na okrika and spare part dealers full there. grin

7 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Zizicomm: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2021
The way religion dey go for these country.....e be like me sef go do fundraising to start my own church o....All these big big money wet una dey mention...na by force to build a Gargantuan Edifice? make clear land sef...pple go still pray na..And God go still hear na.
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by phorget(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2021
How much will it cost us to build a refinery please?
People be building churches everywhere. They have gotten God so confused that God doesn't know where to stay again.
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Kazim88: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2021
Nigerians are anti-religion by default.

Nobody is seeing in practical sense that he his investing locally, that this investment will attract religious tourism to Ota and it's environment as similar to Synagogue, Mecca etc.
This construction will creat massive employment and prosperity for local labour and suppliers.

For those saying share 1,000,000 to 160,000 people... Within 2 months the money would locate the true owners, Capitalist and real business people because it's a known fact that unearned money have no intrinsic value.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Emperor4tune(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2021
all these structures just to gather men who will become angry with you when you fail to give them food,the truth is that when they are tired of paying thieth and offerings to you while you keep enlarging they will come for your neck just use this money and empower the less privillege and stop all this monomental competetions in mega cities

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2021
Moferere:
I key into this project. God please empower me to embark on gigantic projects while I am alive.

Work hard. This mindset of keying like God is a bettor is wrong for a Christian. Sow into a Kingdom project. Fine. But leave key into to get that. If that's what you want, play Bet
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
When you visit any society, their biggest structures is reflection of where there priorities lies.

Wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by waploger(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2021
After dem go say money no dey lagos
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by globalresource: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Akshow:
Nigerians build churches and mosques instead of factories and go to these religious centers to pray for job. Buncha confused mentally enslaved people.

Let the federal and state governments start building gigantic structure

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Carlmax(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Deep down, these MOG already know there is no heaven nor hell.
The real deal are the Monies and wealth you can acquire and enjoy here on earth,and they are making and enjoying it real big...

I like to agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Fanuchi007: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2021
As long as we continue having more churches/mosque than Industries, Nigeria will continue to be poor. The same pastors that will tell us to go and fast for success and prosperity are the same people that will bless our corrupt leaders for 2nd term. This people fool us to think poverty is spiritual. poverty is a product of man; there is nothing spiritual about poverty. They suck people of their money and waste it on mega structures in d name of church. why can't they invest in industries and employ people or modern skill acquisition centers to train youths in d society on modern ICT skills.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by livingchrist: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

Its a Church being built, not a night club. What is the vanity in it when its to save souls.
It is not building that save souls
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by 009rastaman(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2021
In fela's voice: "confusion everywhere"! The big question should be: "if Jesus was living in today's Nigeria and he had 160 billion, would he want to do this type of project?"

I guess the answer should be in the negative.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by bmdmix3: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2021
DUNKA:
Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity. Too bad
u don't even know when to use the vanity statement haba.

anyway its more of a useless investment because we need industries not a place to b spending money to get a blessing
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2021
charixel:

Na still vanity when church members dey cry for hunger

The thing weak me o

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by StopCapping(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Na wah oh.... Can't he do something beneficial for the members instead of building this contraption.
150 billion can change the life of a lot of people in many ways or look around for one of the project that our wicked leaders have refused to do and do it.
Before you quote me remember that this is what Jesus would have wanted.

He currently does for people in various capacities. His universities like Landmark has courses that are solely on scholarships for everyone who meets the minimum entry requirements. Don't even mention things the church do for the windows & the poor.

The media makes you think pastors are stealing your money but onus is on you to use your head.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by ikaboy: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

It is still vanity. The competition for who has the biggest structure is all vanity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2021
jaxxy:
And what is the point of such building?? God is not fascinated by any sort of building man can build. God isn’t static or restricted to a building. Neither did he ask anyone to build temples and buildings. I’m just wondering really.

Man only builds these buildings to organize his church. That’s the only use. I hope it’s not about some ego or proving a point to God.

I don’t know what the point of this is to be very honest. I’m sure there are many poor people and poor Pastors in that church so this is nothing.

Poor pastors who have been faithful for donkey years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by ifexfree24: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

Church building to save souls? Hmmm! Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by victorazy(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Yeah and the most successful of this pastorpreneurs in Nigeria are:-
E.A. Adeboye
David Oyedepo
Chris oyakhilome

Before you quote me, simply pick up your phone and Google "the richest pastors in the world" you will be surprised to know that 70% of the pastors on that list are nigerian pastors.

Stay there ... 2 Corinthians 8 vs 9

Is shame pastors to be poor
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by anomaly20: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

Research what happened to the great cathedrasl built by church and their present condition.
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by chiemmanuel(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2021
Fanuchi007:
As long as we continue having more churches/mosque than Industries, Nigeria will continue to be poor. The same pastors that will tell us to go and fast for success and prosperity are the same people that will bless our corrupt leaders for 2nd term. This people fool us to think poverty is spiritual. poverty is a product of man; there is nothing spiritual about poverty. They suck people of their money and waste it on mega structures in d name of church. why can't they invest in industries and employ people or modern skill acquisition centers to train youths in d society on modern ICT skills.
God bless you, religion is a mind enslaving tool to milk people dry

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Saao(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Yeah and the most successful of this pastorpreneurs in Nigeria are:-
E.A. Adeboye
David Oyedepo
Chris oyakhilome

Before you quote me, simply pick up your phone and Google "the richest pastors in the world" you will be surprised to know that 70% of the pastors on that list are nigerian pastors.
you just exaggerated. I just did Google, the 10 richest pastors in the world 5 are Nigerians. The richest pastor in the world is Bishop Oyedapo, we are moving forward spiritually
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Fanuchi007: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

which souls? u think say diz yahoo yahoo wai diz men de run go fit fool us!! it's all vanity!! why can't he build and industry and save souls with d money by employing them! it's not only by prayers souls are saved; even physically a soul can be saved. All diz things na still G. dat project na d new update to cash out from clients

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by alasane: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2021
StopCapping:

He currently does for people in various capacities. His universities like Landmark has courses that are solely on scholarships for everyone who meets the minimum entry requirements. Don't even mention things the church do for the windows & the poor.

The media makes you think pastors are stealing your money but onus is on you to use your head.

Hiaa, one of them spotted. He felt their investment under threat. The Church in Africa is either one of 2 things or both:
- A business
- A tool for western imperialism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by PastorandMentor(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2021
Please who has the account number for this project? I want to sow into it.
Winners members please help
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Moferere: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2021
BluDesk:

Work hard. This mindset of keying like God is a bettor is wrong for a Christian. Sow into a Kingdom project. Fine. But leave key into to get that. If that's what you want, play Bet

Nairaland will not permit me to use hard words on you. But next time, try to connect your head to your brain.
Okay?
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by africandollar: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Go on Bishop! The Lord is with you, wailers who don't know how much you have significantly impacted both the academic and economic industries are the only ones that would see this as a religious exuberance.
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Moferere:

Nairaland will not permit me to use hard words on you. But next time, try to connect your head to your brain.
Okay?

Get lost. You mentally deranged bald headed spineless weak spermless featherless fowl

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by neyohh: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2021
DemonInvoker:
What's the essence of This...How will it help humanity?! grin

Jobs, are the builder's not getting paid?
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2021
neyohh:

Jobs, are the builder's not getting paid?

What is the ratio of the members that consist of this clown?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven / Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.