Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion (54489 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by PoshTraveler: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2021
purely a masonic temple
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2021
kollinz1234:
God of men. If Jesus Christ was to be born today, these folks would have been the Pharisees that will kill him.

True. Especially as they go around saying "my God is not a poor God" and Jesus wore expensive clothes that's why the Roman soldiers "casted lots" for them.

Imagine their disgust if one wretched person arises, from the wrong side of the Niger, claiming to be the son of God? Oyedepo will personally slap the crap out of that person.

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by salford1: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2021
Kazim88:
Nigerians are anti-religion by default.

Nobody is seeing in practical sense that he his investing locally, that this investment will attract religious tourism to Ota and it's environment as similar to Synagogue, Mecca etc.
This construction will creat massive employment and prosperity for local labour and suppliers.

For those saying share 1,000,000 to 160,000 people... Within 2 months the money would locate the true owners, Capitalist and real business people because it's a known fact that unearned money have no intrinsic value.
Greatest lie ever. Nigeria is one of the most religious country in the world. Irony is that it is also one of the most corrupt and wicked in the world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by MPESA(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

Its a Church being built, not a night club. What is the vanity in it when its to save souls.

Hungry man won't listen to sermon.... Create jobs not building churches in every Conner of the street.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Okwyjesus(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/14/oyedepos-100000-seater-auditorium-the-ark-to-gulp-n160bn/

I am glad l belongs to Jesus.

The church of Jesus Christ is matching forward and the gate of hell including the ones in Nairaland cannot prevail.

This project will be completed with the ease with which l drone from house to work today.

Those complaining should complain to their govt. It's not the church that collect oil sales for NNPC and govt.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by freakz(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

Its a Church being built, not a night club. What is the vanity in it when its to save souls.
The church is not the building ...read your bible very well

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Kazim88:
Nigerians are anti-religion by default.

Nobody is seeing in practical sense that he his investing locally, that this investment will attract religious tourism to Ota and it's environment as similar to Synagogue, Mecca etc.
This construction will creat massive employment and prosperity for local labour and suppliers.

For those saying share 1,000,000 to 160,000 people... Within 2 months the money would locate the true owners, Capitalist and real business people because it's a known fact that unearned money have no intrinsic value.

As a Christian I have no problem with building 1 Trillion Dollars building for God

How about financial welfare for people with legitimate needs like ministers, pastors, mothers, widows, orphans

It didn't take ten years to make 160 Billion.

What charitable acts of up to 1 Billion annually was done for these people in the past ten years

I have close allies there plenty o.

Please answer the questions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Shattuck(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2021
for someone to spend this much it means the religion business industry is booming, funny enough normal businesses are packing out of Nigeria investors aren't coming in, if the global economy was run on religion , Nigeria would have easily been top three world economy.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2021
StopCapping:

He currently does for people in various capacities. His universities like Landmark has courses that are solely on scholarships for everyone who meets the minimum entry requirements. Don't even mention things the church do for the windows & the poor.

The media makes you think pastors are stealing your money but onus is on you to use your head.

What scholarships o.

Where is the information in public domain compared to the information of these edifices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by kumulus(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2021
femi4:
Vanity....The church is no longer a building but people. Build people not building

It never was.... sad
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2021
StopCapping:

He currently does for people in various capacities. His universities like Landmark has courses that are solely on scholarships for everyone who meets the minimum entry requirements. Don't even mention things the church do for the windows & the poor.

The media makes you think pastors are stealing your money but onus is on you to use your head.

What scholarships o.

Where is the information in public domain compared to the information of these edifices.

If there's need to go extremely internal to witness good beneficiary schemes, then is it really it?
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2021
anomaly20:

Research what happened to the great cathedrasl built by church and their present condition.

Empty. Turned graveyards. Scattered all over Europe

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Cockyguy11: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2021
Ode
DUNKA:
Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity. Too bad
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Akshow: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2021
globalresource:

Let the federal and state governments start building gigantic structure

And ur point is
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by officialfysh(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2021
Let God judge....
Don't get yourself into what if u had kept shut and watch you will not suffer for.. I'm not a living faith member, but if it's to praise God,let HIM alone take charge
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Moneywirer: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Na wah oh.... Can't he do something beneficial for the members instead of building this contraption.
150 billion can change the life of a lot of people in many ways or look around for one of the project that our wicked leaders have refused to do and do it.
Before you quote me remember that this is what Jesus would have wanted.

I totally agree.
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by neyohh: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2021
BluDesk:

What is the ratio of the members that consist of this clown?

Ratio will be based on how the project is managed and skill sets required.

Imagine expecting a pastor to operate like the private sector, he's doing what he knows best, gullible funders are not complaining.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Na wah oh.... Can't he do something beneficial for the members instead of building this contraption.
150 billion can change the life of a lot of people in many ways or look around for one of the project that our wicked leaders have refused to do and do it.
Before you quote me remember that this is what Jesus would have wanted.

We the poor members only wants him to continue to gives us revelational teaching. We will do whatever he wants done that money can do.

160b... No launching, no raffle draw... No nothing.. Just we arte about o start this...if you are willing... Just once it was said from the ota headquarters.

The man knowledge of the scripture changed my life. Na ma be this?

Thank God for papa Oyedepo.. God bless him.

You don't know what Jesus would have done... He had judas as money keeper... He didn't throw his money at the poor recklessly.

He told Peter feed my sheep three times.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2021
neyohh:

Ratio will be based on how the project is managed and skill sets required.

Imagine expecting a pastor to operate like the private sector, he's doing what he knows best, gullible funders are not complaining.

Simple.

I didnt say he isn't righteous o

I didnt say 160 billion is too much for God

But how about people. The pastors. The needy. Human capital development

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by purplekayc(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by ameh99: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

How is a building connected with saving of soul

That amount could go a long way in spreading the gospel than just building an edifice ..

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2021
As a Christian I have no problem with building 1 Trillion Dollars building for God

How about financial welfare for people with legitimate needs like ministers, pastors, mothers, widows, orphans

What charitable acts of up to 1 Billion annually was done for these people in the past ten years
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2021

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by BluDesk: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2021

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by robosky02(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Tell us how a building will save soul?

This is nothing but entrepreneurial strategy of attracting patronage of the customers/clients

Where is the mighty building Solomon built for God, what is it used for today?

Go your shrine go seat down for ground

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Femi316: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by EmekaA125(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

Continue deceiving urself. U don't save souls by building exorbitant structure but through preaching the gospel of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by naija4life247: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2021
I am a Muslim, so I won't comment because my opinion will be bias. However, on the judgement day, all hidden things shall become open.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Felabarmudia: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Deep down, these MOG already know there is no heaven nor hell.
The real deal are the Monies and wealth you can acquire and enjoy here on earth,and they are making and enjoying it real big...

What's MOG?
Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by farmboyy: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2021
If same is sank into building state of the art hospital, Buhari wouldn't have been travelling to UK for a medical trip. I am sure my Jesus Christ the one I am serving, the one that saved me would not have sanctioned this inhuman behaviour. Once you see Oyedepo you have seen a face of an antichrist. Very arrogant and selfish creature.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2021
BluDesk:

I have close allies there plenty o.

Please answer the questions

The Students that failed exam didn't fail because he knew nothing but because he didn't know enough. He knew something.. It is not enough to be a member..discipleship is important..title doesn't entitle you to anything in God's kingdom..stewardship is everything

I joined this church after I had already confessed that here was no God...why? Frustration... But God used an old woman to lead me to the church.

I cant't thank God enough for that encounter with the woman.

God is real. But you need to encounter him through his word and fall in love with him

You don't want to know my testimony and how continued pursuit of the word has changed my life

Just this week I know what the accounts says

God wants all his children to be very wealthy but it is only as their soul prospers in the knowledgeable of him

Grace is a product of faith and faith is a product of the word. Grace is the platform for transformation from lack to abundance

Roman 4:16
Romans 10:17

This two scripture can change anyf life for ever

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Bobby4090:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/14/oyedepos-100000-seater-auditorium-the-ark-to-gulp-n160bn/

Jehovah witnesses use their personal funds from anonymous donations to fund their publications, spread the word of God, give free bibles, send missionaries across the globe and expand the good news to all fronts by having the highest number of language translations for a publication in the world. All at no expense to the congregation or attendee.

Nigerian churches open franchises, build church logos, build massive church structures to reel in more people, print brochures and sell to their members, build hotels, event centres, real estate and universities. All at the expense of their congregation and attendees.

Its clear to see who is serving God and who isn't.

No wonder all the persecution

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989 / Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.