Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted (9285 Views)

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Cidycollins: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2021
It mostly affect the girl's side, the guys are kinda in a safer side. But sometimes when you see tennage couples, they really look cute, no doubt about that. So, this guy posted a photo of him and his school girlfriend in Facebook as many people reacted to the photo. They were both in school, wearing school uniform, while the young boy was kissing his girl's large pregnant tummy

They look very cute though,

See Here >>> https://popup9ja.com/after-a-young-boy-impregnated-his-school-girlfriend-see-the-photo-he-posted-that-got-people-talking/

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by yomi007k(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2021
This is automatic promotion to NYSC (Now your Suffering Continues).

....I hope they have rich and understanding parents tho.

3 Likes

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Jeon(f): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2021
only in Nigeria.
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Dickson178(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2021
I really love this , I wish I was the guy .
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2021
"Fornication is often very sweet and often very brief, but the consequences are often very bitter and sometimes very long"....

If you like, keep moaning to your destruction!!

You better repent....

18 Likes

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by fadewambe: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2021
If you have a Facebook account you can spare
Send me a message on WhatsApp
I’m buying them all now. I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

I need the Facebook to run paid advert (it is not for fraudulent activities) and more so, you will still have full access to your account anytime you want to.

I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

WhatsApp on >>> 08123677442
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by GOFRONT(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2021
And there is this secondary school girl who always pass through my neigborhood to school.

Her mini school skirt dey make my Joystick to rise anytime i sight her. I go corner that girl one of these days.

I kukuma hear am say secondary sch girls dey sweet wella.
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Goldmaxx(f): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2021
GOFRONT:
And there is this secondary school girl who always pass through my neigborhood to school.

Her mini school skirt dey make my Joystick to rise anytime i sight her. I go corner that girl one of these days.

ewu grin grin

8 Likes

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by brightisodje(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2021
lipsrsealed it's too early only in africa.
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Blackfire(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2021
Hmmmm..

Any verdict could be wrong on this matter..

Let's ask Aisha
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by princechurchill(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2021
the level of impunity in South Africa is insane. smh

5 Likes

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by DaddyRochie1642: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2021
GOFRONT:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

8 Likes

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Petoski7: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2021
Jeon:
only in Nigeria.

Doesn't look like Nigerians to me...looks more like SA people�

13 Likes

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Jeon(f): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Petoski7:

Doesn't look like Nigerians to me...looks more like SA people�
only in Nigeria.
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by kiddkash(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Jeon:
only in Nigeria.
no, it is south Africa

10 Likes

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Reex12(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2021
two hor.ny fools who coudnt contorl thier libido, what does the boy even know about pregnancy grin as soon as she born him go japa
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2021
The S in South Africa stands for Sex undecided African youths Get sense for God sake......signing out

1 Like

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Things dey occur, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jeon:
only in Nigeria.

South Africa

1 Like

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by hashtagged(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
GOFRONT:

We need to off this guy
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by SavageResponse(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jeon:
only in Nigeria.

They look like South Africans

1 Like

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Nehyooh(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
GOFRONT:

Be warned !grin

1 Like

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by freeman5050: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
yomi007k:

Which stage in this life that there is no suffering? Even the teenager is wiser than you from your statement. Mark my word and think deeply inside. Life is full of suffering all the time.

1 Like

Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Jeon(f): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
whatever
only in Nigeria.
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by yomi007k(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
freeman5050:

Which stage in this life that there is no suffering? Even the teenager is wiser than you from your statement. Mark my word and think deeply inside. Life is full of suffering all the time.

Your life is full of shi.t.

You cannot generalize that everybody's life is like yours.
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jeon:
only in Nigeria.
that is not Nigeria.
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
yomi007k:

With D Way Dey Are, Do Dey Look Like Dey Are Going 4 NYSC? Their Parents Or His Parents Are Likely Rich Otherwise U Won't Av Seen Dem Being Happy Together.
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Aderr: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jeon:
whatever

only in Nigeria.
Ode. That's South Africa. Maybe only in your family. wink
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
This can't happen here. No Nigerian parent will tolerate this rubbish.
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Muhylonaire007: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kpekus dey sweet na
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
GOFRONT:

grin grin verry funny, verry swwet
Re: After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted by BanevsJoker(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
South Africa of course.
Not surprised at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? / Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.