Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme (766 Views)

Solomon Nwadiogbu Sues Eko Hotels Over Illegal Seizure Of His N400M Belongings / Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by Bloggingscope: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2021
Dear Nairalanders

Please avoid doing business with the guy called Slimslimqq his former username is soulstalker and his babymama username is mummyire. The guy is nothing but a womanizer and scammer who feed fat on Nairaland

They both use this platform to scam people under the disguise of they are broke and they are commiting suicide. They are both thieves and defrauded me of 45k and yet to pay up for 5 months counting now

The full details of the scammer is :
Usernames: porkermann , soulstalker, Slimslimqq https://www.nairaland.com/slimslimqq

Name: Adebowale Solomon Abayomi
Phone Numbers: 08082638256 , 09060191506
Acct no: 6779812012
Bank Acct name:
Bank: FCMB
Street: jibowu yaba

Pictures of the scammer will be attached soon

Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by Bloggingscope: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2021
I will soon post more details about this fraudster and all the act he uses to defraud
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by Slimslimqq: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2021
After all my pleads to u. And u think calling me a scammer is the next thing, right?

Truly I borrowed money from u and I am not financially okay to return it.

It's not like I absconded with ur money, at least when I lost my phone, I sent u a mail on nairaland to notify of the development so u can still have a means of communicating with me and u wouldn't think I ran away from u.

And I have also sent u series of messages to u to give me time to find my feet.

Though, u have given me a lot of time already and u have been lenient enough, but u don't want to understand that things are not really moving well for me.

This that u did is really unfair to me.

No matter what u post here, I will make sure I return ur money soon.

And mind u, I am not a scammer and would never be one, I have conscience.

*And if I scammed u and I do not plan to pay u back, everything I ever worked for and all my struggles in life should be in vain, amen*
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2021
This is unnecessary. Whatever spat you both had should have been settled off Nairaland. It's petty to call him a scammer when in actuality, he didn't scam you. He borrowed from you judging by the pictorial evidence you uploaded here. You should as well give him a little time to pay you up because this route you're towing will yield nothing. I hope you both settle this later on.

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by Bloggingscope: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
This is unnecessary. Whatever spat you both had should have been settled off Nairaland. It's petty to call him a scammer when in actuality, he didn't scam you. He borrowed from you judging by the pictorial evidence you uploaded here. You should as well give him a little time to pay you up because this route you're towing will yield nothing. I hope you both settle this later on.
Man, he agreed to pay me on January 4 and this is April already

I should give him 100years?
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by Bloggingscope: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Slimslimqq:
After all my pleads to u. And u think calling me a scammer is the next thing, right?

It's not like I absconded with ur money, at least when I lost my phone, I sent u a mail on nairaland to notify of the development so u can still have a means of communicating with me and u wouldn't think I ran away from u.

Though, u have given me a lot of time already and u have been lenient enough, but u don't want to understand that things are not really moving well for me.

*And if I scammed u and I do not plan to pay u back, everything I ever worked for and all my struggles in life should be in vain, amen*

It is not your fault dude , I ought to get a lawyer and make it legal then like you suggested so you can put valuable thing as collateral

I should give you 100 years right. This is this guy promising me he will pay up by 4th of January

The problem I have with this guy is that he has no plan to pay me and not even a date since January and he kept asking for more invisible time

Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by Bloggingscope: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
I am a hustling Nigeria youth and I did this to give back to Nairaland in my own little ways
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by slimman007: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Oga leave story and pay him back his money.This is the behaviour of an average Nigerian when they borrowed money will not want to pay back.An average Nigerian is terrible when it comes to issues like this.I can bet with my life that you will not pay back that money even when you finally have it that is the character of an average Nigerian.Terrible people that is why is risk to borrow an average money.spitt
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by slimman007: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

My sister that man will not pay him his money.That is the attitude of an average Nigerian that is why is risk to borrow an average Nigerian money..
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by Slimslimqq: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
slimman007:

Oga leave story and pay him back his money.This is the behaviour of an average Nigerian when they borrowed money will not want to pay back.An average Nigerian is terrible when it comes to issues like this.I can bet with my life that you will not pay back that money even when you finally have it that is the character of an average Nigerian.Terrible people that is why is risk to borrow an average money.spitt
seriously, I have plans to pay him, I just need time to be able to gather myself. Even to feed is a problem. I just started a job recently, I trek to and fro everyday to work, that's how bad it I presently for me. He's my helper and I respect him a lot despite what he just did but I will definitely pay him.
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by Bloggingscope: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
slimman007:

That is how the guy does, he has many scam threads on Nairaland on his neck ready. Let him keep making mouth until I drive to Lagos to disgrace his entire household

Thieve
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by sammirano: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
You ignored the first rule.Never lend an amount you cant forgo. Move on

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by Bloggingscope: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2021
sammirano:
You ignored the first rule.Never lend an amount you cant forgo. Move on

You are right but forgoing money to this kind of person is not worth it

The guy keeps complaining of hardship on Nairaland but lives like a King offline
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by Bloggingscope: 12:54pm On May 06, 2021
I will keep posting more details about this thief Slimslimqq till he does the needfull

I will surely attach more details about him including his picture and his girlfriend own before the month ends and if he does not pay up before June, I will surely take a more strict step
Re: Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme by Bloggingscope: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2021
This thief named Slimslimqq is still yet to pay up my money for 10 months now and he keep relaxing and chilling with my money

I will soon involve Dominique and some other reputable soon, I will be moving close to lagos soong and I know you won't like it

(1) (Reply)

Man Cried Out As Good Mama Detergent Burnt His Fingers (photos) / Who Knows How I Can Get IBAN For Gtbank? / Free Crypto Mining Apps On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.