Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Horrible Experience With My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Horrible Experience With My Crush (3621 Views)

My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Experience With My Crush by hotwax: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2021
It took years for this lady (a bank cashier) to say yes to me. When she said yes, it took months for her to agree to have sex with me.

Now to the real issue
She came to my house and we made out for the first time. Just few trusting after penetration, this rotten or fish odor rented the air. It was so irritating that I started loosing my erection. At the same time, she also noticed too, because she was looking at my eyes watching me to see if I will react. I kept my cool and pretended as if nothing happened. But it came to a point that I could not bear it. I wanted to throw up. I just pretended as If I was about to come. I ejected. Ofcourse she didnt know I didnt cum because I was using the condom.

I left her on the bed with the excuse that I wanted to cleanup. She laid down there frozen. I sensed she was also embarrassed.

I attempted to remove my condom in the bathroom, but it wasnt easy. I managed to remove it, but my hand touched the smelly liquid around the condom. It was so irritating for me. I washed up and bath for close to 15min before I could get that odor out of my head.

And she came to spend the weekend with me. And I have been having marriage talk with this curvy decent looking lady. I was so stupid to have discussed marriage with a girl I have not fcked before. I said to myself, henceforth, I must se/x a girl before I talk about marriage. I was so disappointed in her and myself.

I went back to the room, pretended as if nothing happened. I wanted to tell her, but I didnt want to hurt her feelings. She is one emotional babe, I hate her drama.

I told her I am to fast in the next day. My church 3 days fasting. I said I wont be able to have sex because I need my energy in the next morning. I kissed her, sweet talk her. Made her feel comfortable. Gave her no reason to suspect I lost interest.

She has gone. Now I hardly reply her whatsapp chats. I dont pick her calls. Because I dont wanna have that experience again, it was a torture for me.

The babe physique is a dream of every man. But her physique can be deceiving, what she has inside is a smelly pxxxy. I am tempted to tell her. But I am not sure if I will be able to manage it because telling her means we are still gonna be together.

Is there a solution for this smelly stuff? Can it be cured?

Mature ladies...what say you?

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Zorr(f): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2021
This story go sweet oo cheesy.
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by hotwax: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
This story go sweet oo cheesy.

I said Matured ladies

12 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Laturuturu: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2021
Known causes
1. Unfinished abortion
2. Infections

Lesser causes
1. Too much spicy food
2. Bad hygiene
3. Too much sex in the past

Home made solution

Days ago I posted on here that I want a married woman that I met on inmessage to gv me head.
She did ! Very good
Is there ill luck yes.
I lost two very promising biz. Reasons very flismy excuse. Pls guys stay away from all this married and hook up girls
Even her body don soft finish ...breast be like wounded puff puff.
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Bornsinner7: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2021
WTF... that's how most of them package but when u wanna go down with them u end up fumigating your entire house the next second.

7 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by hotwax: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Akwaibomdude:
WTF... that's how most of them package but when u wanna go down with them u end up fumigating your entire house the next second.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Although this a bothering issue..you just gave me laugh there
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by hotwax: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Laturuturu:
Known causes
1. Unfinished abortion
2. Infections

Lesser causes
1. Too much spicy food
2. Bad hygiene

Home made solution

Days ago I posted on here that I want a married woman that I met on inmessage to gv me head.
She did ! Very good
Is there ill luck yes.
I lost two very promising biz. Reasons very flismy excuse. Pls guys stay away from all this married and hook up girls

Homemade solution like?
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Goldbw122(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2021
Laturuturu:
Known causes
1. Unfinished abortion
2. Infections

Lesser causes
1. Too much spicy food
2. Bad hygiene

Home made solution

She did ! Very good
Is there ill luck yes.

This sperm retention is very real, it brings good luck, and blessings, i am observing it, and i have seen the benefit but the urge would not let someone be, if you stay away from sex for like a month you will see people that have not called you before, business opportunity that have not reach you, will be at your door step... There is a spiritual back to all this sha...

7 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Reex12(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2021
Goldbw122:

This sperm retention is very real, it brings good luck, and blessings, i am observing it, and i have seen the benefit but the urge would not let someone be, if you stay away from sex for like a month you will see people that have not called you before, business opportunity that have not reach you, will be at your door step... There is a spiritual back to all this sha...
And yet your not as rich as dangote

even dangote sef get sidebabe

8 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Goldbw122(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2021
Reex12:
And yet your not as rich as dangote

even dangote sef get sidebabe
Is a gradual process. I have different identity so am not dangote, am doing fine if you ask me.
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Reex12(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2021
Goldbw122:

Is a gradual process. I have different identity so am not dangote, am doing fine if you ask me.
okay so if along the line you have night emission e mean say your journey go restart nah grin

3 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Gyri(f): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2021
hotwax:
It took years for this lady (a bank cashier) to say yes to me. When she said yes, it took months for her to agree to have sex with me.

Now to the real issue
She came to my house and we made out for the first time. Just few trusting after penetration, this rotten or fish odor rented the air. It was so irritating that I started loosing my erection. At the same time, she also noticed too, because she was looking at my eyes watching me to see if I will react. I kept my cool and pretended as if nothing happened. But it came to a point that I could not bear it. I wanted to throw up. I just pretended as If I was about to come. I ejected. Ofcourse she didnt know I didnt cum because I was using the condom.

I left her on the bed with the excuse that I wanted to cleanup. She laid down there frozen. I sensed she was also embarrassed.

I attempted to remove my condom in the bathroom, but it wasnt easy. I managed to remove it, but my hand touched the smelly liquid around the condom. It was so irritating for me. I washed up and bath for close to 15min before I could get that odor out of my head.

And she came to spend the weekend with me. And I have been having marriage talk with this curvy decent looking lady. I was so stupid to have discussed marriage with a girl I have not fcked before. I said to myself, henceforth, I must se/x a girl before I talk about marriage. I was so disappointed in her and myself.

I went back to the room, pretended as if nothing happened. I wanted to tell her, but I didnt want to hurt her feelings. She is one emotional babe, I hate her drama.

I told her I am to fast in the next day. My church 3 days fasting. I said I wont be able to have sex because I need my energy in the next morning. I kissed her, sweet talk her. Made her feel comfortable. Gave her no reason to suspect I lost interest.

She has gone. Now I hardly reply her whatsapp chats. I dont pick her calls. Because I dont wanna have that experience again, it was a torture for me.

The babe physique is a dream of every man. But her physique can be deceiving, what she has inside is a smelly pxxxy. I am tempted to tell her. But I am not sure if I will be able to manage it because telling her means we are still gonna be together.

Calm down Sir.
It's an infection.
Ordinary metronidazole(flagyl) will do.
Stylishly prescribe flagyl for her.
Don't lose a beautiful lady because of something that's nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Goldbw122(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2021
Reex12:
okay so if along the line you have night emission e mean say your journey go restart nah grin
Chairman dont worry e nor go restart, i go give testimony here just wait and see.. grin
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by hotwax: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2021
Gyri:

Calm down Sir.
It's an infection.
Ordinary metronidazole(flagyl) will do.
Stylishly prescribe flagyl for her.
Don't lose a beautiful lady because of something that's nothing.

Flagyl? really? so she hasnt taken flagyl..someone as old as 26yrs need outsider to tell her to take flagyl for an embarrassing infection.

Its hard to believe its flagyl matter. The owner of the problem should have figured it out for years, not now.

3 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Gyri(f): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2021
hotwax:

Flagyl? really? so she hasnt taken flagyl..someone as old as 26yrs need outsider to tell her to take flagyl for an embarrassing infection.

Its hard to believe its flagyl matter. The owner of the problem should have figured it out for years, not now.
Tell her to take 100mg of flagyl morning and evening for 14days

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Silver247: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tell her to insert garlic in her vagina every night before going to sleep..... It will kill the infection

1 Like

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Xxx123xxx(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
hotwax:

I said Matured ladies
..Kikiki shocked
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
hotwax:

I said Matured ladies
lmao cheesy
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by shilz(f): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Gyri:

Tell her to take 100mg of flagyl morning and evening for 14days
u do know there are persons who react to flagyl? I cannot take flagyl more than the first dose..There are infections flagyl won't cure..talk to her she should go see a doctor or gynecologist to find out the cause and treat..
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Gofwane(m): 3:41am On Apr 16, 2021
hotwax:

I said Matured ladies
shocked

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Laturuturu: 3:58am On Apr 16, 2021
Explain more
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by SleekyPosh(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2021
Obo E rofo

1 Like

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Segzydaniels(m): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Possibly yeast infection, its treatable
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by PinkPill(f): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2021
Like the person above me said, it's probably yeast infection..

Get her MYCOTEN or CLINIC-VAL To insert in her vagina for 7 days...

And Voila! BRAND NEW PUSSY tongue
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2021
There's nothing more disappointing than knowing that the gorgeous babe you have been crushing on and dying for is dirty

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2021
hotwax:

Now to the real issue

Now you know why it took her so long to let you into her life and pvssy. She had to be sure about you.

If the smell is the only bad thing about her, then work with her on this because there may be remedies out there, or it could be a medical issue.

Trust me, there are ladies out there, as fresh as the morning dew but horribly terribly manipulative people.

1 Like

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by tunize(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2021
If you like her so well help her look for a solution! tell her to go see a doctor or carry her go urself
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2021
She should take gentamicin or streptoazole/mycin injection.augumentine tabs then any of the vagina insert tablets, like nystane insert , mycoten insert, or gunamed insert tabs. These tabs are inserted at bedtime. In two days, wahala don go

1 Like

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by SirMichael1: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2021
[s]
Goldbw122:

[/s] Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Lexusgs430: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2021
hotwax:

Now to the real issue

Your best solution, invite her again, unfortunately you would have to finger here well well, now rub it all over her face.......

You would see and smell a dramatic improvement...... grin
Re: Horrible Experience With My Crush by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
hotwax:

I said Matured ladies
That is not the one that created Zzor account. Check the spelling

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night. / Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? / If Your Partner Decides To Protest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.