Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million (71023 Views)

Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Gift52(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNrkOXCp1y7/?igshid=ruvpvhss08ou

Them don give this woman money now, this one wan to propose. You wan chop the woman money abi?

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMpDtWPsy0

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by techmo(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2021
Ole

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by habsydiamond(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2021
EFFC MUST ARREST HIM FOR ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD WITH FALSE PRETENCE OF Love..... I am 100% sure that if this babe no jam money he won't propose

543 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Anter: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Go and be productive with your life. That girl na hustler.

188 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by MickzyDonald: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2021
See fraudster, had it mean she wasn't blessed this nigga won't be anywhere near dating her talk less of marrying her

212 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Amotolongbo(f): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2021
MickzyDonald:
See fraudster, had it mean she wasn't blessed this nigga won't be anywhere near dating her talk less of marrying her
The guy just did it to trend. Not a serious matter

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by ojorich(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2021
���� another form of yahoo....if you get sure client,hold am

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by ifytrik(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2021
grin that guy must be a nairalander, probably our nairaland pastor grin

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by dollytino4real(f): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2021
so not only ladies are gold diggers even some olosho guys too!! this one na real one of dem

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by donbachi(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2021
Golddigger

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Men no get joy for street

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Hintona(f): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2021
Nigerian men.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Mugu grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by CheedyJ(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Guy man ...

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Day169: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Gift52:
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNrkOXCp1y7/?igshid=ruvpvhss08ou

Them don give this woman money now, this one wan to propose. You wan chop the woman money abi?

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMpDtWPsy0
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Even if his intentions were true, the timing is so bad that I couldn't help but sense avarice here. angry

20 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by PHPdeveloper200: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2021
this one is just chasing clout. please propose, marry and most importantly stay in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Wear face cap ontop native that doesn't follow with trouser

I don't think the woman needs to be told this man na anywhere his bread is buttered he stops

22 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Day169:

Even if his intentions were true, the timing is so bad that I couldn't help but sense avarice here. angry
As e dey hot, he needs to draw sympathy and money from the marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Beremx(f): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Dude was just catching fun. All the same, the lady should just be careful not to fall into the hands of hungry men looking for women to suck dry

13 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2021
Sharp man grin

Anyway, its a prank video grin

The lack of data and the excessive usages of basic, wont allow people to watch the video and comment with humor and common sense. grin

How to get donations in Nigeria.

1. Be a female.
2. Sell bread
3. Have 1 leg and sell purewater( disabilities)
4. Tell social media you are broke or sick and you need money for OPERATION
5. Tattoo Bobisky on your back or arms.
6. Create a video and Share it to as many people as possible on social media, a celebrity might pick up your situation

14 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Blackfire(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
amadioha abeg call sango your brother.... come and see this evil sacrifice you will fire for devil to use to smoke in hell fire

14 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Arrest that man with immediate effect!

What happened now?
Where was he all these while? He suddenly realized he's due for marriage because God has picked the girls call. So he can go there and squander the money.

I hope the govt sees this and invites him for questioning and serious warning.

It's not everything we joke about. Please.

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
The way people just jump to comment on this Nairaland is getting more alarming by the day.
Sho shocked

99.99999% of members before this comment just read the headline (or look at the first and second comment on a thread ) and start commenting without watching just one second of the Said video, even when it is just a click away!

ThIs guy is only having fun and joking around.
He doesn't even know her from 'Eve' before that day.
He even brought out an imaginary ring from his pocket etc.
And you see the girl just laughing sheepishly at his joke!
This is only for comic relief, even the person recording knew it's only a joke, that was why he pushed Mr comedian away when he attempted to hug our darling hawker wink.
Na wa for some of una for here.... even our paddy paddies cheesy wink cheesy
It is well.

You guys know you are the Leaders of tomorrow ooo, read, assimilate, view before commenting on an issue.

We Rise!

kutashi:
That's how they start! They will not look at memo or bilateral agreement for grey areas but only pened their signature!
Abi o.
May God help Nigerians!

AsherAmari:

You can help us to play the video here life because me too i reacted to the caption.grin
Lol cheesy
We have tried to do that in words here ma.
We understand sha.
We know as e dey go.

We also use to do that many years ago, before repenting.
Hence you see us typing reading, viewing or watching before making a comment most times!

MummyD2020:
I'm guilty! Vex no let me watch the video before 'flying' into conclusions
Lol cheesy
One of Our paddy paddies.
We understand jare.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
@all, kindly watch the video before commenting biko.

It is not that serious now,
The guy is only having fun and joking around now.
Some are even calling for EFCC to arrest the joker already,
Some are calling on Amadioha to strike the poor boy down, some say he is a gold digger.
Others are even looking at his fashion sense with torchlight eyes! cheesy
Some are cursing and swearing for this young man with all venom.

Make una dey take life jeje o,
Life go only hard for u wan make e hard for am.
Ayefele!

smile11s:

Why? How this matter take concern amadioha and sango?
Lol cheesy
U sef talk am.
LWKUD!! grin cheesy wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Splendor4(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
we know what's gonna happen lass lass.. I pray he have a good heart towards her
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Legalcriminal: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Why is everyone attacking the guy what if nigga truly love her.

OP caption is too funny tho
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100816418:
@all, kindly watch the video before commenting biko.

It is not that serious now!

You can help us to play the video here life because me too i reacted to the caption.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by WalkerMichael(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
g boy
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
This NLer has finally gone viral cheesy

The man in the video wasn't serious though. It's just a funny skit.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
The guy is a nairalander. Always joking around, never serious.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by seanwilliam(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
Which one be legged hawker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.