Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market (2690 Views)

All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network / Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? / How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Yinksy09(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Theanyanwu:
If Xiaomi needs to gain ground, they need better penetration strategy, if which they don't have.

That’s true
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Freelancerx: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2021
mastig:

Tecno or any transsion device doesn't produce Flagships brotherly, Flagships starts with the Processor line, the Display, and overall build quality. Tecno's so called flagship is a midranger.
There is what is called Flagship Killers and there you'll find OnePlus, Xiaomi, etc. Not Tecno and Infinix
if after I've tried to explain you still want to argue, then I can't help. Almost all the mobile phone brands in the world have flagships.
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Freelancerx: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2021
ayafcom:

We just need to talk Sense into their head, bcuz they believe they know all..
and they don't know anything. Dingbats
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by jikins(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
mastig:

Tecno or any transsion device doesn't produce Flagships brotherly, Flagships starts with the Processor line, the Display, and overall build quality. Tecno's so called flagship is a midranger.
There is what is called Flagship Killers and there you'll find OnePlus, Xiaomi, etc. Not Tecno and Infinix

There is context to everything. So first understand the context. In this context, they mean brand flagship. Flagship is gotten from naval terminology which mean the best from a certain country or in this case brand. So yes all phone brands have their flagship phones which is the best phone they produce that year.

The confusion here is just terminology. You are right but he is also right. I think a guy here atheistandproud put it specifically, there is brand flagship and flagship grade devices. But from the context you should know they mean brand flagship.

Brand flagship can be anything from midranger to even premium grade devices. But flagship grade devices are just that flagship grade. Premium grade devices are at a higher level than flagship grade devices.

Best terminology to use should be high end phones instead of flagship grade. Its easier for everyone.

But it also seems that some guys were equating both brand flagship and flagship grade phones together. That's definitely wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by mastig: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
jikins:

There is context to everything. So first understand the context. In this context, they mean brand flagship. Flagship is gotten from naval terminology which mean the best from a certain country or in this case brand. So yes all phone brands have their flagship phones which is the best phone they produce that year.

The confusion here is just terminology. You are right but he is also right. I think a guy here atheistandproud put it specifically, there is brand flagship and flagship grade devices. But from the context you should know they mean brand flagship.

Brand flagship can be anything from midranger to even premium grade devices. But flagship grade devices are just that flagship grade. Premium grade devices are at a higher level than flagship grade devices.

Best terminology to use should be high end phones instead of flagship grade. Its easier for everyone.

But it also seems that some guys were equating both brand flagship and flagship grade phones together. That's definitely wrong.
I agree with you on the brand flagship thing. Thanks for giving perspective to the confusion.
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Bestchild: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
alabo1:

Which Xiaomi thread wet people dey complain. The best brand I have ever used. Bought redmi note 7 and note 7 pro for myself and wifey in 2019. Both still excellent. Not one issue. All my family (dad, mum, 2 sisters and my brother all use various Xiaomi's now. No issues. Parts are cheap. My wife's redmi note 7 pro screen broke last year. Cost: 15k. Let me not ever hear any comparison between Transition and Xiaomi again for the love of God. Enough of this nonsense
the person wey I dey follow yarn know sey na complain full xiaomi thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Kendrick Lamar "Dumb Phone" Is Sold Out! / How Do I Unlock My Htc G2 Phone / SAMSUNG NOTE 2 GT-N7100 Panel Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.